What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update just now.

It only showcases some more enemies. Still no mention of a demo or release.

He did however say that if this speed keeps up he'll have all the enemies finished by april/may!
After that only the system creation remains. But as previously mentioned, the game will have the same gameplay as smash boy.

To finish off, heres an image of all the now completed enemies, ordered per month of release!
aaaa.jpg
PS: that horse got a dong

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
PS: that horse got a dong
Did zzinzinz intend for the new enemy to have that, or is that an observation you made on your own? If it's the former, it would be the second game coming this year to feature such content.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did zzinzinz intend for the new enemy to have that, or is that an observation you made on your own? If it's the former, it would be the second game coming this year to feature such content.
there is a webm that displays a pegging scene :^)
He also specifically refers to it as a futa

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a webm that displays a pegging scene :^)
He also specifically refers to it as a futa
Is it possible to upload the webm file here? It's been a very long time since zzinzinz made futanari content; it's even better that zzinzinz chose to bring it back in a game rather than a comic.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it possible to upload the webm file here? It's been a very long time since zzinzinz made futanari content; it's even better that zzinzinz chose to bring it back in a game rather than a comic.
It includes a shota, so no. Also I don't like posting everything from their Ci-en since I still want to give people a reason to follow them on their own.
Every enemy announced also shows all their animations, so if you want to spoil yourself on those it's only 2$ a month.

I'll still post all the info concerning the development and release, but no animations.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eager anticipations for this game. Especially now that its more centered around Monster girls.

Hopefuly its not by the end of the year.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's been posted, but I didn't pay for it so I can't see it.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Update reports are behind a pay wall?
Calm down Eromancer.

EDIT: That was way to cruel towards excessm. At least he has finished products.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update features five more enemies and nothing else particularly interesting.

Here's the usual progress pic including the ones from previous month:

In case the bat gal with the poofy collar seems familiar, yes she is supposed to be the final boss of Kariyume and does also have similar attacks including the shrink one.

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update features five more enemies and nothing else particularly interesting.

Here's the usual progress pic including the ones from previous month:

In case the bat gal with the poofy collar seems familiar, yes she is supposed to be the final boss of Kariyume and does also have similar attacks including the shrink one.
Damn, looks like Excessm is going all-out. I absolutely love the designs. Thanks for sharing!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
... I just noticed that most of them are recycled. I like. That usually means there's not going to be recycled animations, usually.
Also noticed that %90 of these are strictly milf material, unlike older titles that add in younger types, but certainly not worth complaining about.

dead136

Reputation score
When is it supposed to release? I think they're going fast tbh

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Does anybody know if this will get an official translation like Smash Boy did?