What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yipyip.
This month he mostly made progress on gameplay and coding. So no new animations or enemies.

From the screenshots and what google translate tells me his idea is to have the Smash Boy system, but make it more involved by also having non-fighting areas and dungeons you actively move around in instead of just getting teleported to the next screen after defeating enough enemies.

dead136

Reputation score
I hope excessm releases a demo on August or something, i wanna have a test

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Has excessm decided what to name the new game?

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the latest update called it 「夢から醒めた亡者」  or (badly) Google translated "Dreams awakened from the dream".
Google says it's "The dead who woke up from a dream".

Changed the title.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Blog Update.
This month was mainly focused on expanding the base engine he created with SmashBoy and give the game its flashier own look and own mechanics.
The RPG elements are back with leveling, equipment and item drops and combat has an emphasis on two different gauges: One for offense one for defense.
The offense one that'll allow you to do your regular power attacks and the defense one that can be used as a sort of panic-button to bail you out, when you're surrounded with the penalty of not getting any expierence or item drops.

Not sure how I feel about the visuals. Most screenshots on the blog entry are a bit of clusterfuck of visual effects.

But most importantly:
There's a demo planned for his ci-en backers at the end of next month.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Well I'm sure looking forward to a playable version of this. Male protagonist + monster girl is always good.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well I'm sure looking forward to a playable version of this. Male protagonist + monster girl is always good.
Even better is the warrior girl from Dragon Quest look alike. I can't wait to be crashed by her.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
remember to not publicly post any links because they'll find out and take it down

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Anyone know if there's size/giantess/shrinking content aside from:
- Kariyume final boss who shrinks you
- Final boss of the original game with blades for hands (might be big again like she was before?)
- Big knight lady with a shield who sort of counts, although she's more on the mini-gts side of things

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone know if there's size/giantess/shrinking content aside from:
- Kariyume final boss who shrinks you
- Final boss of the original game with blades for hands (might be big again like she was before?)
- Big knight lady with a shield who sort of counts, although she's more on the mini-gts side of things
Super Charlotte, final boss fight in Smash Boy.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean there is giantess content from here in Smash Boy, I don't think she is in this game.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Well in this image someone posted before the previous final bosses from original ONE - SYOTA and Kariyume games are in this game so it's possible Charlotte could appear as well?
View attachment 20754

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well in this image someone posted before the previous final bosses from original ONE - SYOTA and Kariyume games are in this game so it's possible Charlotte could appear as well?
View attachment 20754
This game is in the same universe as ONE - SYOTA and Kariyume so it makes sense for the final bosses to return. Smash boy on the other hand isn't part of this universe so there most likely wont be any characters from that game or parade buster in this one.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe as a secret boss or scene, who knows. After all Parade Buster had those girls from One Syota and Kariyume as well. We will just have to wait and see.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lets hope there is less smashbutton and more "sex" like first one was :)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
The way that boy's hair has been for the last 3 games was kind of pissing everyone off, about time the demon queen sent another army after him to ruin his life.

New Blog Update.
This month was mainly focused on expanding the base engine he created with SmashBoy and give the game its flashier own look and own mechanics.
The RPG elements are back with leveling, equipment and item drops and combat has an emphasis on two different gauges: One for offense one for defense.
The offense one that'll allow you to do your regular power attacks and the defense one that can be used as a sort of panic-button to bail you out, when you're surrounded with the penalty of not getting any expierence or item drops.

View attachment 23740

Not sure how I feel about the visuals. Most screenshots on the blog entry are a bit of clusterfuck of visual effects.

But most importantly:
There's a demo planned for his ci-en backers at the end of next month.

What's going on here.

Sounds amazing, they even implemented a button for me, really looking forward to finding and not to soon after pressing and depressing the button in a steadfast manner.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has excessm decided what to name the new game?
I think YUMESAME is the shortened form of the actual title. Anyway, is now available. I don't know how much we can discuss because he wants the contents to be kept secret.