What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
7 more days until people starts feeling weak.

7 because at 18 it'l possibly already be 19 in Japan so we'l get it a day early per say.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
We are at rougly 6 to 7 days depending on the japanese timezones.

So being optimistic. 6 days until we go fucking apeshit.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, you guys are driving me nuts. Please stop counting down time to release?

Alaktan

Reputation score
I agree, a much better way to drive people crazy is to mention when a new post on the Ci-en page talking about enemies has been released. Like for instance .

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Alright, time to bust out my abacus day counter calendar made up of Gillette asses.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i would rather have a count down then a new post going in blind is way more fun

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Please don't. We get the point that you guys are looking forward to it (as am I). But we're all aware that it comes out next Friday by now. Please be considerate of those who have notifications turned on because you're likely spamming their inbox with posts they don't want to read.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Newest Ci-en post is talking about the new CFNM playback system that allows players to rewatch animations with the protagonist being naked instead of mostly dressed. It also goes into some detail why this will only work for the animations, not the cut ins, as it seems there was a design fail that makes this currently impossible for the cut ins. Does not really do anything for me as the male is not the focus for me in games like this so him being naked or dressed is of no difference. I would prefer a naked female addition instead, but then again this game seems to be much less stingy with showing off the females goods than the other games so I guess I will have nothing to complain about in that regard.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Newest Ci-en post is talking about the new CFNM (clothed female nude male) playback system that allows players to rewatch animations with the protagonist being naked instead of mostly dressed. It also goes into some detail why this will only work for the animations, not the cut ins, as it seems there was a design fail that makes this currently impossible for the cut ins. It does not really do anything for me as the male is not the focus for me in games like this, so his being naked or dressed is of no difference. I would prefer a naked female addition instead, but then again this game seems to be much less stingy with showing off the females goods than the other games, so I guess I will have nothing to complain about in that regard.
The uses the CFNM feature a little more logically in that the dragon queen will strip him while holding him inside her mouth. The design flaw is that he would have to redraw all the cutscenes with the naked player; the decision to include CFNM was a snap one. I think CFNM make sense in reverse-rape because there should be some humiliation for the player character to avoid or overcome; reverse-rape shouldn't always reward failure.
I'll be a cynic and guess her third one is going to be an edit of this animation
The post did mention that it was going to be full-body on the player but is saving that for the product version. I don't understand this. If dragon queen can fit the player inside her mouth and stroke his dick with her tongue, how would she be able to mount that same dick? It only makes sense if her attack is similar to the female monster in the original game whose attack involved riding the player like a dildo.

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
DMM / FANZA is also a good choice although the library seems to have a slight language glitch where you need to switch to japanese to see your games. But, it does seem to process games quicker than Dlsite english sometimes.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I think CFNM make sense in reverse-rape because there should be some humiliation for the player character to avoid or overcome; reverse-rape shouldn't always reward failure.
Maybe that is just me, but I feel like whether the main character still has his clothes on or not makes no difference. I mean it does not really add to his humiliation when he is already being fucked against his will by girls, as that is pretty much the most disrespectful thing they can do to him already. Still, good for anyone who is getting something out of having the mc with less clothes I guess.
i want to know when its going to be in dlsite english!
Sometimes it goes online on the english site with only a few hours difference, sometimes it needs a few more hours or even a full day to go online on the english one, but in the worst case it might need several days. I am committed to buying this in any case because I want to support the developer and I also do expect bugfix updates and maybe a small content update. I might end up getting it online first if it takes too long to become available on the english Dlsite though, because there is no doubt it can be found online mere hours after release.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For me, it's the act of tearing up MC clothes rather than a toggle to turn them on or off. If enemies can do that, it would be great!

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Maybe that is just me, but I feel like whether the main character still has his clothes on or not makes no difference. I mean it does not really add to his humiliation when he is already being fucked against his will by girls, as that is pretty much the most disrespectful thing they can do to him already. Still, good for anyone who is getting something out of having the mc with less clothes I guess.

Sometimes it goes online on the english site with only a few hours difference, sometimes it needs a few more hours or even a full day to go online on the english one, but in the worst case it might need several days. I am committed to buying this in any case because I want to support the developer and I also do expect bugfix updates and maybe a small content update. I might end up getting it online first if it takes too long to become available on the english Dlsite though, because there is no doubt it can be found online mere hours after release.
Hey those clothes could be very valuable to the main character and he could be very upset if he stains them.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Hey those clothes could be very valuable to the main character and he could be very upset if he stains them.
Ah, a man who values a clean set of clothes, I can respect that. Yeah with all the heavy fucking and warrior bitches sitting all over him it would be much safer for the clothes to be as far away from the orgy as possible, because if he keeps wearing them during the ordeal I would expect the surface of his clothes to look like a modern piece of art after they are done with him. I can buy into this, still probably ain't worth the on and off switching with the cut ins.

Last edited: