What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Reputation score
The translation is being performed by DLsite's translation staff; this doesn't mean it'll be google translated--that's more often the case when circles do their own translation.
However, this also means that excess-m won't be able to provide an ETA as the translation work isn't his or a partner's.
The DLsite translators have a busy workload and from the sounds of it, busy enough that they haven't even gotten around to starting on this yet.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
as a silver lining at least, DLsite translations are more often than not pretty decent and completely serviceable.

Will we get a full 100% fluent english translation? not really. But we will get a good one. There's a quality they guarantee.

Just hoping Alicemagic is available for translation of their next game while on development like they did with Smash boy.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is there a thread for the new game? I don't think this game is ever getting an english translation. At least... not anytime soon. Translator++ is notoriously bad when it comes to working on WolfRPG titles so even a light hobbyist machine translation is probably not gonna happen.

I can't find one so I'll just post what I was going to say here.

There's more info on that Hagokoro game. He is indeed going to use Unity to make the game.

In one of his devblogs he showed animation differences between Hagokoro and Parade Buster. He talked about how in Parade Buster, all animations had to be stored in frame data, but how in Hagokoro all the animations were code so they were all produced from one sheet of images rather than multiple sheets of 10s of images.

It really makes me happy he's taking this route. ExcessM has always used bone animation. Ever since his One-Syota days he's always been using bone animation, but the animations have always been rasterized into sprite strips. This is one of the reasons why One-Syota is such a huge game when it comes to memory.

Now with the bone animation actually being handled by the game engine the motion is much smoother and at a lower filesize.

For instance, the enemy he showed off in the blog post, Mukuru has like 10 different animations. All smoother with technically more frames than his Parade Buster enemies and only 1 small texture page. Seems like enemies will also have multiple variations to sex as well which I'm super looking forward to.

There will be sex, resist, pin, pinned sex, creampie, aftermath. I hope these 6 variations are common through all the enemies, and that just like Parade Buster, unlike Yumesame, there's more insertion sex than foreplay. It might be considering there are gameplay implications on a "resist" animation and subsequently the "pin" animation.

I haven't seen any discussion on multiple scenes per enemy yet. I'm honestly really curious about that. I'm also curious about the whole pin, heavy sex thing. The adult integration of his games have always felt pretty lacking so I'm curious if after the girl uses her pin, it'll be harder to escape? I mean there's a unique animation that plays when the protagonist is resisting after all. How varied can the scenes get between the regular sex animation and the pin animation? Like will there be instances of regular sex being the rubbing stuff and after getting pinned it's actually an insert animation? Could boobjobs turn into blowjobs?

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a thread for the new game? I don't think this game is ever getting an english translation. At least... not anytime soon. Translator++ is notoriously bad when it comes to working on WolfRPG titles so even a light hobbyist machine translation is probably not gonna happen.
Excessm said he's leaving the translation to dlsite staff, meaning they'll release an english version sometime in the future. I don't think a translation thread is necessary.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad the developer is not charging for progress reports this time. I feel that zzinzinz relies too much on positioning in that the boy only takes it while standing up or lying down. He rarely has enemies restrain the boy first before having another enemy do something; I know Princess Slime from YUMESAME has that attack because he copied it from another boss in KARIYUME. The player also has to set up special situations for the enemy to grab the boy from behind and do something. He can draw different enemies, but most of them do exactly the same thing.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm glad the developer is not charging for progress reports this time. I feel that zzinzinz relies too much on positioning in that the boy only takes it while standing up or lying down. He rarely has enemies restrain the boy first before having another enemy do something; I know Princess Slime from YUMESAME has that attack because he copied it from another boss in KARIYUME. The player also has to set up special situations for the enemy to grab the boy from behind and do something. He can draw different enemies, but most of them do exactly the same thing.
I think it's a gameplay reason. It's because the scenes occur after he gets knocked down or while he's still standing in Yumesame.
His doujins have more variety in scenes.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Feet content is much more common and appropriate in femdom and reverse-rape contexts like excessm's games though. A more "vanilla" h-game yes, feet content can be pretty niche and not as widely received, and would make sense to not waste time and resources on it and focus more on well-received content instead. But in the theme of an older woman dominating a younger man, feet content should come more naturally, as a lot of foot fetishes are rooted in that kind of domination/submission dynamic.
This was a discussion at the end of the Smash Boy thread but it feels apropos to revisit it after the which is all about trampling.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This was a discussion at the end of the Smash Boy thread but it feels apropos to revisit it after the which is all about trampling.
Seems like the stomping scene happens when the player receives a special skill.

If it's a Parade Buster like, then that means, maybe instead of heart attacks it'll be something else?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Made a new thread for Mawaru Hagokoro.

I feel like discussion around excessM's games kinda died and I'm thinking the reason might be because the new game doesn't have a thread of its own.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I can't seem to get the defeat scenes to work? For example I have the Werewolf, but when I select her defeat scene the screen fades to black a couple of times and then goes back to the defeat scene menu.

Any known fix?

Noite-Boa

Reputation score
Not all defeat scenes are available in the english translated version, happened to me too. The original version works fine, hope that helps.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
So this is still not translated... At this rate the new game will be out before the old one has the translation that was originally promised way before release.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So this is still not translated... At this rate the new game will be out before the old one has the translation that was originally promised way before release.
DLsite has a program that developers can sign up for where the developer pays a little extra, and DLsite staff will translate their game for them.

This is what ExcessM did.

DLsite's team has a backlog of games they're translating and are SUPER DUPER slow. ExcessM's Yumesame is also a high text game.

I really hope people stop asking about the game's translation. I fully understand the frustration as a fan myself, but it's literally out of the guy's hands. He's already paid for the translation to happen.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some attacks are like that where the enemy just puts her body on the player.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Mind if I ask what you'd do better aiming for the same thing?

Not an attack. Honestly a question.

How would you personally show a POV scene where the girls are in extremely close contact.

Parade Buster format honestly was really satisfying because it was pov. its more work probably but the zoom in i agree can fail to really make sense in some cases, like if I'm not sure where the unit is or where did my head go.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Parade Buster format honestly was really satisfying because it was pov. its more work probably but the zoom in i agree can fail to really make sense in some cases, like if I'm not sure where the unit is or where did my head go.
This.
Parade Buster or also SmashBoy (that has same "engine" as Yume) both had good POV angles, because it was a unique artwork/animation instead of just zooming in on an already existing model.
The stuff in Yume was just confusing, because I had no idea what I was looking at.