What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Title Screen
RJ225414_ana_img_main.jpg

Promotional Video for
おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ

<-----Click here

*Note this game contains shota. Please refrain from posting sexual acts of shotas on this thread*

Intro:
You know the name, you know the guy, Excessm is back at it again! This time it is a beat'em up game.
The gameplay is a combo beat'em up game where you can buy new attacks to create more powerful combos.
Like many of his past games, Smash Boy involves a Shota MC getting "ruffed around" by older women. The game has both sex animations
along with animated CGs with a higher resolution image. As a bonus this game can be played in English!!!
That's right; from the menus, skills, power-ups, and all of the dialogue(including the when you are getting"ruffed around" )
This thread will be up-dated with more information as the game gets closer to release.
Set release date is August 4th 2018!!

Story:
In this action game, you control a boy who stands up against a group of evil-minded
ladies, which overpowers and outnumbers him, in order to save the heroine abducted.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move(up,down,left,right)
Mouse to attack
Mouse also can be used to move(by dragging the mouse from side to side)

Main fetishes:
Reverse rape
Handjobs
Footjob
Shota
Older women
Clothed women
Clothing damage

Twitter:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:

Things to note:
-It will have an version according to his twitter
-Demo on DLsite:

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Glad to see he wasn't just completly spending time on dark souls and monster hunter.

So this game is basicly mix between Oneshota combat system and the artstyle of parade buster? Imo that's the best of two worlds.
An actual h-scene can be found on his twitter for those curious.
I'll defenitely keep tabs on this game.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
He also mentions on his twitter the game will have both english and japanese versions.

1526148080055.png

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wish more of these Jap developers would work with English translators for us. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally appreciate the attempt to help us get the most out of their games. Insta purchase on my end.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wish more of these Jap developers would work with English translators for us. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally appreciate the attempt to help us get the most out of their games. Insta purchase on my end.
I feel ya. Good thing we have the Patreon group=Together= that translated Parade Buster. If this game wasn't in English I am sure they would have translated it.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Games like oneshota or this game are probably easier to translate as there's not as much text as in most rpgmaker stuff

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Essentialy God Hand mixed with hentai. That H-scene he posted on twitter is definitely an impovement, a product of kariyume combined with parade buster H-scenes.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this game is basicly mix between Oneshota combat system and the artstyle of parade buster? Imo that's the best of two worlds.
True. Good to see he's back to the style of his older games. Parade Buster has good gameplay, put I personally prefer his beat em up games.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Great googly moogley the mad man is still at it!
I actually can't wait for this. It seems to be a combination of his two most popular games, incorporating the best aspect of each one.

Is it wrong that this is actually a game I'm hyped for?

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I thought his previous games were decent...fairly fun to play but didn't quite have the hentai action I'd have preferred. I just can't get excited by feet and hands and facesitting. I will say that the preview has some stuff I am intrigued by. The upgrade system and fighting mechanics look great.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought his previous games were decent...fairly fun to play but didn't quite have the hentai action I'd have preferred. I just can't get excited by feet and hands and facesitting. I will say that the preview has some stuff I am intrigued by. The upgrade system and fighting mechanics look great.
Agreed. I also like the fact that you can play it with just a mouse. Take a look at 0:37 in TS posted video. Controls are very simple, just like parade buster.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
This game is well made, especially for a side scroller. I wonder will the combos be simple or complex?

Either way, kudos to the creator.

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DEMO IS OUT

Edit: It actually plays like a 2d godhand... that's amazing.

Last edited:

StainSpear

Reputation score
Am i the only one who gets this message?
Can't play the Demo...
EDIT: NVM re-downloading it fixed it.
Sin título.png

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you hold right click while being captured you switch to first person view.
That's actually amazing.
Yeah it's the best of both of his type of games:
You got the third person fighting from Oneshota/Kariyume and the first person scenes from Parade Buster.

And the new gameplay is fairly fun to top it all off. The English translation is a bit wonky, but it's much better than no translation whatsoever.
Can't wait for all the little teaser and progress pics trickling down his Twitter. :>