What's new

Announcement [ Excite ] 絵喜祭人 Dangerous Sisters - Swallowed Whole 4 / Dangerous Sisters 丸呑み・捕食 4 RE105927 RJ105927

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I stumbled on this on the DLsite, and I really don't know much about it. There isn't a trial or anything, but looking at the pictures, it seems like it's a CG game or something, hence the prefix of the topic. It's called Dangerous Sisters, but I think this particular one is the fourth installment. It seems to be focused mainly around vore and rape, but once again, everything I'm saying is what I can get off of the pictures. If anyone can help out with more info about this game, by all means, go ahead and provide more info.
Here's the DLsite link.

And here were the sample pictures that I found there too.

Last edited by a moderator:

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Sisters

Full title is Dangerous Sisters - Swallowed Whole 4. If it's like the previous ones, then your appraisal is correct, in as much as it centers around vore and rape.

It's also on the english site, but I'm too new here to post urls :eek:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I don't mind vore, at least not when they are raped while being swallowed. But is there any download link?
Total 15 pics, not counting variation (about 2 variations per pics, I think). So so, I guess

I

IloveULMF

Yeah not too fond of vore, but hopefully the h content otherwise is gurd :D

Looking forward to a link

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't attest to this one, since I haven't seen it myself, but the other Swallowed Whole sets were pretty centered on vore, with very sparse if any hentai. So if you're not into vore, you'll be sorely disappointed. And if you are into vore, it may be worth the cost to buy it, or you may be disappointed as well. I had the other three at one point, and then I managed to break my portable hard drive. They're one of the few things on that hard drive I don't really miss.:p

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A quick google search gave me a site, Which has a few links to the game.

Currently downloading it from this link " ". If it is the game, I can re-upload it to someplace else if people wishes for it.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The other Dangerous Sisters sets I have found on g.e-hentai.org

Most of them are pretty brutal as well.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

A quick google search gave me a site, Which has a few links to the game.

Currently downloading it from this link " ". If it is the game, I can re-upload it to someplace else if people wishes for it.
It's fake. I tried it.

Their vore is not that brutal, as far as I've seen. And by "brutal", I mean girls being beaten, dissected, disgested, or any other forms of "transformation". In Dangerous sisters III, I only saw two pics of girls being bitten. And you only see some blood, the other parts were already inside the monster's body. Definitely not guro in my dictionary.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, from what I can get, their non-vore work is usually really brutal. I was looking on the DLsite, and I found out that other than the one that's at the beginning of this thread, there are 5 other vore based ones. Since I'm into vore, I can only guess if it's good or not, but from what everyone's saying, it seems to be pretty decent. And like most of us, I'm hoping to see it soon.
Also, if anyone wants to know which other 5 vore games I mean, here are the links for the DLsite.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Links to these games would be most appreciated.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think any of these are games. They're just HTML + CG collections, and according to DLSite, the creator has made 46 of them over the last 6 years.

CG from 12 of them:

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's as Dargoth said, there is no actual game here. Just HTML + CG.

Paraloyd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well Well... Isn't it just odd te archive consumes far more space than the CG actually has? Well, there are some more archives inside from other CG, i guess. But winrar keeps telling me the archive is broken, no matter from where i downloaded it.