What's new

Exeptionally Lewd Beasts - Pervy/TheGuy

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The heifer-woman shivered, clearly enticed by the bitches body up against her, the red, thick meat of her shaft jumping in bitch-Skyla's warmth with lustful excitement. Helplessly, the cow-girl moaned when Skyla poured her corrupted essence into her.. and slowly the sweet, cow-like scent began changing, a heavier, spicier musk that sent the wolf within Skyla into a lustful rage.. the smell of the pack, spreading.
There is a moment of fear and hesitation in the cow-womans eyes as she feels the disease infect her and take hold.. only to be pushed aside by a growing arousal and acceptance fo her situation, her form shifting, ever so imperceptibly at first.

The massive cock within Skyla grows more slender, yet harder, a little longer even, already claiming her depths as it's base begins to swell up slowly. The cow-woman's smile turns a little wilder, lustful, feral, as her hair grows, long and unruly.
The cow-woman growled lusfully, and finally pushed Skyla over, onto all fours, sinking upon her, into her, spearing her with her cock.. as it began knotting within the bitch like a proper wolf-cock should.

slightly pointed now, canine teeth bit down upon the bitches neck, holding her in place whilest the knot swelled into her. Deep down however, Skyla was filled with a primal, wolfish pride. Her work had been done, she had transformed that lusty cow into another bitch, just like her, all that was left was //riding out// the changes.. and guessing by how the massive swelling between her legs threatened to overwhelm her with bliss, this would not be an unenjoyable experience.
Yes, getting taken and knotted by wolfcock.. that was why she served the pack, a bitches privileague and true joy in life. And as the wolf-cow howled lustfully into her ear Skyla realized with joy... this was her purpose, to spread the blessing of the pack in the world.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wolf-Bitch Skyla started to pant in anticipation and arousal as she could smell the cow girls scent being corrupted. It was starting to become the delicious scent of a fellow wolf, of a member of the pack! At the same time the scent of wolf cock was growing mind numbingly strong! What was even better though, was the feeling of that cow cock shifting inside of her. Every moment it twitched deep in her cunt, and with every twitch it was changing into a more proper form for a wolf! Before the transformation it was long enough to kiss her womb, but as it lengthened and grew slender it felt like it was so close to forcing her womb open! The base was swelling inside of her wolf pussy, turning into a ball that was starting to push against the walls of her pussy.

Just as the know was forming, with a feral and lusty grin, the newest addition to the pack pushed Skyla over and promptly pushed the head of her cock into Skyla, roughly continuing forward as she speared her bitch! Crying out in lustful moans, Skyla pushed herself backwards onto the meaty dick that now filled completely up! The knot that had just finished forming swelled truly and properly now, growing till it painfully and pleasurably plugged Skyla's folds. At the same time, sharp canine teeth closed around Skyla, making her first freeze up as an proper bitch should, and then groan in a needy voice. This was how a proper bitch of the pack should be taken! Knotted and held down while she was made use of!

A sense of pride and fulfillment that could match the arousal and ecstasy from being fucked now rushed through her veins. It was time to fulfill her purpose in life, to be a toy for her fellow pack members, to be fucked, to be bred! Her wet and warm walls tightened around the blissful knot, sending lightning of pure pleasure through her body, and for more moans to uncontrollably spill from her. She tried to join in the howl but couldnt stop the moans. She was made to be taken, and the now wolf-cow was being remade to take. Either way, they both served to spread this blessing. It was the way of the pack...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Red-hairedish wolf-bitch wagged her tail and looked at Skyla in happy, eager arousal and Skyla could tell, with a new instilled, perverse pride, that even her thoughts are shifting, just like a part of the wolf-elf realized her own mind must have shifted.. to the intense, overwhelming, wonderful desire of spreading the pack, creating more bitches.. and propagating it with them and the male wolves.... or this amazing, once-cow wolf, who was now thrusting deep into her, knot swelling and sealing the bitch up, only to properly pour and pump her full of canine cum.

Skyla couldn't wait. Luckily, her lover didn't make her wait. Warm, fertile gooey thickness flooded all the way inside her and kept flooding her, as the futa-wolf drove it's red, horny tip into her with short, bestial humps, keeping her down and doing it's best to fill her up throughoutly. She was being bred, not just by a packmember, but one that she had made like this, seduced, corrupted, transformed into her alpha..

Just to be rewarded with it's wonderful breeding juice. A finer reward the lustful wolf-slut couldn't hope for, of course.. She secretly hoped that her lover would soon send her out to gather more bitches to fuck and fill and transform into packsluts. That was their purpose, no.. everyone's purpose.. once again, her mate howled as she was pushed down, an eager, hot womb in heat to be filled, and this time, Skyla managed to howl along, a raw, animalistic noise of pleasure and unity.

-Happy End: Wolf Bitches for the Pack-

(Back to the definitly harmless nice lady with un-wolfed Skyla naow!)

theguy09

Reputation score
Skyla cautiously knocked on the door, ready to bolt like a frightened rabbit in case the women inside was corrupted somehow and attack her. Instead, almost immediately after she knocked, Skyla came face to face with a motherly women, with an exceptionally large bust and a kind and worried expression on her face. Skyla was thrown off by how normal and kind the women was to a complete stranger, but Skyla couldn't sense anything wrong with her... perhaps there wasn't anything wrong. Have the gods finally smiled down upon her on this wicked night?

Wanting to believe it, the tenseness and emotions Skyla had dammed up loosened as she accepted the invite into the woman's home. "T-thank you... thank you so much..." Her eyes were a little watery as she continued. "My caravan, my people... we were attacked, I-I think I'm the only one that made it..." She paused for a moment to keep from bursting there. "C-could I stay here? For the night! We... I'm trying to get to get to Sanctuary."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh no you poor thing!" The woman worried and waved Skyla inside. On closer examination, she looked like an ordinary farmer, with the only remarkable trait being her buxom bossom bulging her blouse.
Perhaps Skyla could really catch a break?

The door was closed and locked behind her, albeit not in a way that made Skyla all too confident that it would keep out all the dangers of the night with a few wood and slightly rusted iron obstructions.. "Shhh.." The lady embraced Skyla, squeezing her up against that bouncing bossom where a nice.. warm scent helped her feel relaxed.. at home.

"Of course you can stay the night.. although I only have a large sack of hay for you to sleep on." She nodded, smiled and lead Skyla to a side-room, where a simple wooden table stood, with a stool by the side of it. "I'll get you a fresh glass of warm milk, just wait here." Like a whirlwind, the woman was there and gone again, leaving Skyla to calm down a little upon the simple chair, hearing a slightly splashing and a happy sigh from her house, before she returned, with a large hump of metal in her hand, smiling to the worried elf-girl.
"There you go. Relax. Have a drink."

It smells nice, and a grumbling reminds you just how thirsty you are. Then again, perhaps you are still a little suspicious, you should just rest, spend the night and make your way on quickly?
[She seems so nice..]

[You just want to rest]

theguy09

Reputation score
Skyla glanced the women up and down as she entered, her eyes lingering on the giant bust before moving on to do a once over the room with her eyes. That little spark of hope still there that she was actually safe for the first time in this day of horrors. Skyla's nervousness called for her to see what would keep out the horrors of the night had her turn back to look at the lock closing. Did this women really expect that latch to secure the door? Skyla was about to open her mouth and nervously ask about the security of the door when the women shushed her and hugged Skyla!

"I... T-thank you..." Skyla was pulled into the women, and her head rested against the large and warm breasts. Just breathing in the the women's scent was a relaxing experience. She could feel herself untenseing and leaning into the hug, pulling her closer like she was trying to absorb her and that reassuring hope the women sparked in the vulnerable elf!

Skyla felt much better already once they stopped embracing, though she didn't want the embrace to end just yet. She grabbed the women's hand as she was lead towards another room. "A haystack is fine, perfect even... I-I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you for this." Skyla says as the move towards the room.

As soon as they arrived in what would be her room, the women whirled and ran off to grab Skyla some fresh milk! Sky felt so tired that she couldn't resist sitting on the chair in the room while she waited. She didn't really pay attention to the sounds coming from the other side of the house. She was off her guard right now. When the women returned Skyla stood and gave a grateful smile as she accepted the bucket, said her thanks and then took a sip of the warm milk! It was delicious!

Only now that she had something to drink was Skyla made aware of just how hungry she was! She immediately took another, deeper drink, closing her eyes and enjoying the warm milk flowing down into her stomach! She got almost a third of the bucket down in just a few big gulps when she stopped! A milk stash was left as she lowered the drink. "O-oh, I'm embarrassed that I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Skyla!" She gave a big smile to the women as she introduced herself, a dribble of fresh milk running down the side of her mouth! She would stay here for the night before she continued on to Sanctuary!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh hello, Skyla." The woman smiled, and pulled down the front of her dress, revealing her massive pair of breasts, and taking the now suprisingly empty milk-mug from the elves hand.. with a slight sigh and a squeezing of warm, nice smelling milk she refilled it, right infront of the elf, who found nothing strange about this. The woman was nice, she smelled nice. Her own breasts felt warm and full and heavy, straining against her clothes, almost as if they wanted to escape..
"It's quite scary out there alone, I do believe you. Dangerous beasts all abound.. here!" She smiled, and handed the filling of milk back to Skyla, reaching it up to her lips.. hmnn more of tha nice, warm, wonderful smelling milk to help her relax was just right now.

Somehow, Skyla could just keep drinking and never felt all too full of that nice, warm milk, although it did go to her body.. her hips rounded out, her breasts.. yes, she really needed to open up those clothes to make way for her large breasts and the fat nipples on top.. there was a heady tingling but.. still there was no reason to worry, she didn't feel in danger or concerned at all, this woman wanted her best..

"Don't you worry, ok? I'll take good care of you here, and you can help me out in the house." She smiled, before nodding over. "Oh! You're all finished up?" She grinned, and, indeed, wait, when had Skyla? And why did her shoes fall off, in place of hooves.. and also, what was this tingling in her groin...

All those questions were, literally, smothered by two breasts even larger than her own, with her host encouraging.. "Just take it from the source dear... you're almost done now, my cute little heifer to be." Aww, her voice sounded dominant, but so loving.. hmnn.. Skyla loved.. the milk.. yes.

theguy09

Reputation score

It was like there was a skip in her memory, one moment she was taking a few sips from the delicious milk and the next the... really, really beautiful women was taking the empty bucket from Skyla's hands and her taste-buds were absolutely drenched in the delicious taste of the milk. Skyla watched eagerly as the bucket was brought up to the women's breast and was refiled straight from the source! It didn't even register in her mind that something was wrong, that she should be embarrassed seeing the women's amazing bare breasts. Skyla bit her lower lip in anticipation of receiving some more milk, her eyes briefly closing as she sniffed the air, smelling that deliciously sweet scent wafting out of the bucket and just generally off of the women. There was a need in her that was growing stronger by the moment, a need for that milk! She thought she could even feel her own breasts growing heavier as well and straining against her dress, but that was nonsense, they couldn't grow that fast...

"Y-yah, its so cold and scary out there... I, uhh... Its really warm and nice in here though..." She was starting to feel a growing attachment to this place, to the friendliness, warmth, and safety she felt... and the milk, oh gods the milk was sooooo gooood, and Sklya hoped the women would sense that attachment and would let her stay! She brought the newly filled bucket up to her lips and heartily drank it down, gulp after gulp! She didn't even try to pull away to get a full breath of air until she had finished the bucket once more! She relaxed even more as she drank, the strong scent of it making her head tingle!

She didn't even feel close to being full as she drank this bucket, another sign something was wrong that just didn't even reach Skyla's consciousness as a corrupted milky white shroud filled Skyla's head, changing her... Though she did feel really warm, and good! As her body heated up, it changed as well. Her hips grew out, and Skyla realized that her breasts really had grown larger, and were doing so once again! Her clothing was so uncomfortable now! She pulled the top of her dress down, letting her heavy and now large breasts free! The tingling in her head grew... She was in no danger here, the women was just doing what was best for her...

"I-I can stay!? Oh thank you, thank you!" A giddiness spread through her as smiled brightly. "I'll do what ever I can to help out!"
Oh she had already finished that other bucket? There was another skip during her drinking. Even more changes had happened to her body, her feet were replaced by wonderful hooves that felt just so right, and there was a really nice tingle in her crouch!

Skyla was about to investigate it, completely fine with the women being there while she did so when she was stopped by two massive, milky pillows smother her! "O-ok!" She simply replied with excitement in her voice as her lips found a pink nipple and wrapped around it, suckling it, trying to drink more of that godly milk straight from her loving host! Skyla didn't know why there was so much love in her host's voice, but it was like her mind was melting and her own feelings started to surface for the woman! She could only focus on getting more of that milk!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sshhh don't worry. Don't fight." The nice woman encouraged, warmth dripping from her massive bossom //udder// and staining what was left worn by Skyla as clothing in warm wet sweet smelling milkyness. "The process drains your worries, and a bit of your intelligence, side effect, but just let that happen too ok dear? You are safe here." The demonic heifer encouraged, nodding. "It is scary out there and warm in here. So stay here with me,. become like me." She encouraged, as two hands came up, circling and rubbing the girls nipples, encouraging Skyla's own milk-flow, teasing and tempting her on... twisting her. The dripping of her own milk causing a discoloration of her skin, then, a hint of fur to match the discoloration, not bursting forth, just growing in more and more over time.

"Silly elf.. you'll make a much better cow. All you have to do to enjoy this warmth and stay is to .. not do anything. Drink your milk and relax." She encouraged. Skyla wanted more by herself already now. Had to have more, drink more, become more.. and if she had to drown her old self and soul in this delicious milk, she'd do just that!

"That's it.. soon you can stay forever my little heifer." The woman smiled.. as a thick, large-headed bullcock rubbed up against the tatters of her wardrobe. The unholy milk changed Skyla into a cow-girl, that much was obvious, but with her host revealing her true form now, a stately, half female, half male cow-demon, ... Skyla really didn't think anything was odd about this. Not even when her clit twitched and engorged and enlarged, slowly growing into a hungry bull-cock all of its own, nor when she felt herself picked up, re-positioned.. only for the cow-cock to find more easy entry into her helpess depths.. "There.. cum out all your hesitations. All your humanity. You've drunk plenty of cum-laced milk. no turning back no my pretty heifer." The cow-demon encouraged, brushing a hand through her white and black-spotted cowgirls fur, bull-cock pressing against her backdoor and slowly pushing in, seeming to intentionally aim for the poor girls prostrate.. apparently, every bit of her was going to get milked a lot soon.

"Now Skyla. if you want to enjoy this warm safety forever, all you have to do is keep drinking and let this be attached to your neck. It'll give your nice mistress full control over her cow-servant ok." She expained, whilest the ring of a heavy cow-bell briefly distracted Skyla A moment of protest and hesitation pounded away by the bull-cock pushing deeper into her.. and her own cock dripping and oozing with slowly growing joy, wanting to be milked as well.. yes, milk.. all she could think about was giving or recieving this wonderful, white stuff.. until a new bell clonk'ed around her neck and she felt an odd sensation of calmth and ease.. with the cow-bell suckling out that unecessary free will and soul-nonsense she had left in her. The herd-mistress knew what to do with that stuff way better than she anyways..