What's new

Exhibition at school games.

dasauto

Reputation score
Hello, Could anyone provide a list for me about games, where the lead character is a female protagonist going around the school doing exhibition? something like Naked order/plus/extra.

On a separate side here, can anyone also provide a list of games where the female character is being humiliated at school by other female colleges? where they like those girls expose her and set her up with boys to rape her.

Thanks in advance :)

Shashakira

Reputation score
I'm interested in this as well. If you find something like that, let me know

theChaser

Reputation score

Girl
-> This one isnt really Exhibitionism but there are some nice corruption scenes at school

The first 2 arent as good gameplaywise compared to Naked Order
Anthesis is really nice gameplaywise but not really Exhibitionism aside from some scenes

Cardboard_Falcon

Reputation score
this one has its own thread, and there's also a thread for the translation patch

also a translation for jk exposing journal, which is the previous thing in the same genre by the same hh works circle (well, it's one guy? idk) i haven't played that one so can't speak to quality

hh works also did the cosro games, which were exhibition at cosplay conventions instead of schools, but similar sensibilities, although i only ever got part way through the second one

i like them more than naked order, just cuz i didn't like the extortion framing on naked order
it's better for me if the premise is just that the girl is just a pervert basically (although that makes it harder to have a "npc gives quests" structure which is kinda how the extortion angle works in implementation)

theChaser

Reputation score
Oh i forgot that one even though i played it only a month ago.
Naked story is a really nice game i liked it a lot.

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TSRPG ~女の子なボクのドキドキエッチな体験記~

TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~ [RPG]

This one can be found in English. It's about a guy who finds out he has the ability to possess girls... and ends up getting addicted to exhibitionism using their bodies.

OP
D

dasauto

Reputation score
Thanks for the links, guys. I've checked them all out. I've decided since I have my own 3D modelling skills, to create my own game. And I will have the characters be exactly what I want instead of looking for games.