What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I understand they're going off of ancient lore and whatnot, but given it's an ecchi, it'd be nice if there were more lenience.

comakill23

Reputation score
I understand they're going off of ancient lore and whatnot, but given it's an ecchi, it'd be nice if there were more lenience.
Yeah and as seen in the above post it looks far too similar to the old game when they do. Still, good stuff.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's been an update for his Enty supporters. Based on a machine translation of the post, the Critical H and Defeat H for the shipwreck boss has been added.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope you guys like the idea of a trio of flathested girls swarming Miko.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I like the idea of most things swarming her to be honest.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just enjoy how he impliments CG so well.
With most combat rape scenarios, you're either given two CG's with terrible audio setting, or an animation that's either cut short for no reason, or just low quality.
The way he impliments it is so smooth. The shaking camera, the effects, the audio complimenting speed without sounding too clunky, and the artstyle itself. It all comes together so well that it feels better than most animated ones out there just out of ero side alone.
His artstyle doesn't seem to clash too harshly with the different styles of mobs he introduces-- the exceptions being smaller tentacles taht don't seem to do anything due to not being a muscle (ie a jellyfish can't "finger" someone because it doesn't control it's stingers like that, and jellyfish stingers mixed with orgasms doesn't sound pleasant-- or those weird plant mobs in his previous title)
That and the way the heroine talks seems to follow the scenario. If she's turned on but innocent, it shows just as much as being a complete rock socket with no libido.
His plethora of techniques, mobs, and tastes are what keep me around. If there was just less "Ugly bastard" tags to the mobs, I'd be even more for it.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope you like big tanuki balls, cause this guy just spent the other day tweeting out images of tanuki balls from a trip he took and wants to use that "research."

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's something new, so why not?

He went to one of those places that only Japanese nationals know about. Nothing wrong with him taking more excursions if it means more creative inspiration.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I guess it's a different take on the big, slow enemy type who hits hard. Maybe not quite as big as the usual ogres and trolls you see in these RPG games, but a bigger enemy nonetheless. It'll be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Also good to hear that he has taken time to rest and travel. Traveling is one thing I wished I did more.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Apparently it's a special attack that knocks down, so I assume the tanuki's rape animation follows immediately afterwards. Picture's still a draft so there should be more details via the twitter feed once the creator gets more energy to continue work.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
That giant squirrel is gonna bust a nut on her.......Ha!!!!

Please kill me for the bad pun.......

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seem kinda odd that there's still pieces of fabric being torn off her outfit.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Seem kinda odd that there's still pieces of fabric being torn off her outfit.
It's due to the sheer force and speed of the squirrel monster's ejaculation, it's strong enough to be considered a projectile. :p

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Tanuki are meant to be raccoons, but I can't really fault one for thinking that is a squirrel.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Tanuki Selvaria 2 never ever.
No brown tomboy archaeologist for you.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tanuki are meant to be raccoons, but I can't really fault one for thinking that is a squirrel.
Because evolution is really fucking weird at times - tanuki (japanese ) aren't related to raccoons at all, but rather are an offshoot of the Canidae family that's native of SE Asia.

They're the goofball cousins of wolves and foxes. They also happen to climb trees just like raccoons.

Actual raccoons are a North American animal that's now an - a bunch of children imported them as pets in the 70s, let them loose, and now they're eating millions of yen in crops in every single prefecture. Oops.

Anyways, tanuki dousing the poor miko in deluges of bukkake is hilarious. (And hot.)