What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New version, as well as a tweet showing how the tanuki attack works. The load just knocks her flat on her ass, there's so much.
Presumably the critical hit will be after she's knock down while drenched.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently they hit the max support on this release. At least I couldn't access it on Enty, unfortunate.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New version, as well as a tweet showing how the tanuki attack works. The load just knocks her flat on her ass, there's so much.
Presumably the critical hit will be after she's knock down while drenched.
Is that a heart shaped pupil? Did the tanuki shower her with so much white she started to like it? Find out in the next demo installment...

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It might work like a skin contact-activated aphrodisiac (like the oil from all those oil demon dudes in the Debonosu games).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog post updated introducing the three new monsters.

1. Cyclops knocks down and casts lightning which can knock Miko out. If she's knocked down and unconscious from a lightning blast, the conditions for the critical-H event are satisfied.

2. Flower maidens user their vines as whips and can entangle Miko to suppress her attacks. Occasionally they throw out seeds which recover HP but reduce TP regeneration. For the critical-H attack, they'll wind themselves around an entangled Miko and then whip her mercilessly targeting her sensitive parts. They'll throw in lots of SM dialogue as well.
Weak against fire and earth-based attacks. Unsurprisingly chainsaws work wonders against them.

3. Enormous Tanuki with circular assets over 1m in diameter. Our creator's a Hokkaido native it seems.
The incredible pressure from their testicular blast knocks Miko to the ground. The fluids are sticky which hinders recovery and the smell has a strong aphrodisiac effect.
For the critical-H attack, if Miko is knocked down AND gets the "sperm-drenched" debuff she'll get sexually aroused despite being in combat and eventually masturbate herself to a climax.

All in all, new enemies and interesting attacks (both normal and sex-based). More work to do before he finishes it though.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My guess is that the Tanuki is anti-flamethrower. ;)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So the cyclops is the only one from the new enemies that has a sex grab? I expected the 3 of them having it. (Unless tanuki has 2 scenes, masturbation and grabbed)

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did he change how you can get the game? I remember having no issue getting it on Enty, but now it won't let me. :/

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the cyclops is the only one from the new enemies that has a sex grab? I expected the 3 of them having it. (Unless tanuki has 2 scenes, masturbation and grabbed)
All three enemies have Critical H attacks. None of them are ready yet though. The Critical H will trigger, but there's no CG or text yet, it'll just show a placeholder.

Did he change how you can get the game? I remember having no issue getting it on Enty, but now it won't let me. :/
I don't think anything has changed. I can still get the game as per normal.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was thinking the Alraunes would be fluid-lovers, so they'd attach to her breasts/privates. SM play is fine too I guess.
Is this game supposed to be as large-scale as teh last game? They're keeping the "3 enemy then one boss" tactics which are nice. However, they added areas in between them, like the beaches were enemies spawn without bosses. So for each new area, it seems like it's going to be
1. Two new "Road enemies" that spawn in the jungle/ beach areas
2. Three new "dungeon enemies" that spawn in each dungeon
3. One or more "Bosses"
So each "Level" consists to roughly 5 new crit animations. Also, the trend is that each new "level" consists of one penetrative enemy as well, from the pace we see so far. (Blue goblin things, dog, then cyclops)
Considering how many oral scenes were in his last game, there's bound to be plenty more than just two oral penetrative ones. I'm guessing at least one per level.
Also, "Bound" style characters appear at least once per main level as well, meaning more crits per each animation. Hopefully we something like the DP snake from their last title, where it's chain orgasms, or like the mummies where you can just farm any mob's crit just by existing.
There's plenty of "soft" animations where barely anything even happens to MC's privates yet she orgasms regardless. Some are a bit uneventful, but others were decent.
1. At least one oral animation per local area
2. At least one "Dry" orgasm per local area
3. At least one bound type per main level
4. One penetrative crit per main level
5. Possibly one yuri animation per main level

Overall seems like a decent formula, personally.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I assume there wont be any sharing of latest demos?

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something changed on enty. I used to be able to pay a few dollars and go right into the demo. Now it won't and now it says the creator is full on supporters. So yeah....locked out of this I guess.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something changed on enty. I used to be able to pay a few dollars and go right into the demo. Now it won't and now it says the creator is full on supporters. So yeah....locked out of this I guess.
I guess there is a limit on how many supporters they can have on Enty? not sure how it works tbh.
He also has game demos on DLSite's patreon site if you want to try that:

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess there is a limit on how many supporters they can have on Enty? not sure how it works tbh.
He also has game demos on DLSite's patreon site if you want to try that:
I've tried but I can't seem to sign in for that. My English DLsite account isn't allowed I think...and I can't seem to make a Japanese one. Its very frustrating as I've been following every version of the demo before this one.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I don't want to kill the plant ladies now, with their silly little spins and hearts on the world map. Shit's too cute.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It'd be nice to see some "Innocent" mobs
IE mobs that just target you for entertainment purposes only. Smaller types that bug you in a comical or cute sort of way like Guan mentioned. Lewd possibilities, but they're not "evil" by a long shot. They'd probably just tie you, spam heals on you and lewd you up. Concepts like an "Onee-san taking care of her new little sister", or "Fairy testing out magic", etc. Harmless "mobs" that are just there for side pleasure alone. One of my favorite examples is the imp from MGQ where she doesn't attack, she just tries to get you to "surrender" then eventually just screws herself up. You can even 4 elemental blase the poor bastard and she has dialogue for that.
That time of comical lewd is too good to ignore. I'd love to have distractions like that here and there.