What's new

F.Lord

Reputation score
1.png

THE STORY:
Dark Magic is the Fantasy themed game which take place in the medieval ages. You will play in a role as a young adult man who's living with his beautiful mother and a cute little sister. As long as you live your ordinary life in this small Kingdom, you noticed that you're not like the other person around you. There're only women! And they claim that you are the only man alive in the world. Even, you've been living among beautiful girls in the Kingdom, yet, you still have no real actions with any girls. Until one night that changed everything, the night you met The Red Witch. The one who will teach you about the magic power. The one who will pull you into the Dark Magic world.

All girls in the Kingdom are awaiting you to meet them.
Now it's your chance to corrupt them all!

tumblr_pmkbj7amcP1xd69jzo1_540.jpg
tumblr_pmkbj7amcP1xd69jzo2_540.jpg
tumblr_pmkbj7amcP1xd69jzo3_540.jpg

GAMEPLAY & CONTROL:
Dark Magic is a Renpy base game which is designed to be the combination of the "Visual Novel" and "Point and Click" game. The player will roam/interact through the game freely using the only menu "Clicking" and may use the input from the keyboard in case you want to input your name.

The objective of the game is to continue the main character's story and become a great warrior. You will be involved in the huge storyline which can be split into two different paths, "The Magic" and "The Warrior"

Now the game has more than 139+ replayable events
with more than 4,000 images and 157 videos clips!

tumblr_pml58yJ5oo1xd69jzo2_540.jpg
An image above shows the example of the game menu.

tumblr_pml58yJ5oo1xd69jzo6_540.jpg
This image above shows the example of the character's interaction.
Fetishes & Theme:
  • Fantasy
  • Magic
  • Corruption
  • Kingdom
  • Harem
  • Medieval
  • The Dynasty
  • Romance
  • Fairy (Pixie)
  • Doctor & Nurse
  • Creampies
  • BDSM
  • Lesbian
  • Virginity
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Ahegao
  • Feet
  • Futa
  • No NTR
  • And many more!

FROM DEVELOPER:
I plan to release the game update each month and the latest version of the game be available only for patrons first. If you like the game, please consider to supports me on Patreon. I'm improving the content in each update!​

SOME OF THE GAME SCREENSHOT:
tumblr_pml58yJ5oo1xd69jzo3_540.jpg dVQnHgB.png 9UzL4Ag.png OY45bpY.png

PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON PATREON:

JOIN US ON DISCORD:

LINK TO CHANGE-LOGS (V.0.5.1):

DOWNLOAD DARK MAGIC (V.0.5.1):
Win / Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1. Extract to the desired location.
2. Click on "DarkMagic.exe" to start playing.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, lacks gameplay description and controls.

OP
F.Lord

F.Lord

Reputation score
OP not up to standard, lacks gameplay description and controls.
Hello.
I just updated the OP. Please take a look at it again if there's still something that I have to fix.
Thank you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hello.
I just updated the OP. Please take a look at it again if there's still something that I have to fix.
Thank you.
Well you've tagged the thread as a SIM game, yet your description leads me to believe it's a CYOA VN and under further inspection... well here's an example of what I'm looking for in a gameplay description https://ulmf.org/threads/your-op-must-contain-this-information-or-it-will-be-deleted.12507/ if it is indeed a SIM then what you've provided is far too vague. If not then I'll just change the prefix and move it back.

OP
F.Lord

F.Lord

Reputation score

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, I would've handled that. Just needed to know which was wrong. I'll boot the thread back over to GUC now.