What's new

ADV Ci-En NTR Loli Shota [Fags]さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sprite based school life ntr story with choices.
The trial follows one route after july 2nd and ends soon after.
I never discovered how to get her to be ntred before so in not sure if they just give us the illusion of choice or simply limit the trial version to be single routed.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Fags]さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏~

Sprite based school life ntr story with choices.
The trial follows one route after july 2nd and ends soon after.
I never discovered how to get her to be ntred before so in not sure if they just give us the illusion of choice or simply limit the trial version to be single routed.
You can't in the trial, it was pretty much just the building up of relationship between MC and MH and introducing the netori couple and showing how they do things (netori guy go after female while netori female go after guy). The first couple actually seemed to get along better afterwards.

Seems that it'll be more netorase than netorare if things play out the same for MC. The circle's first game was also netorase themed.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Base on the pictures, the guy seems to do more cheating than the girl.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought it was some troll circle because of the name.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was some troll circle because of the name.
lmao, I thought the same with their first game. But it turned out to be actually pretty decent.

Base on the pictures, the guy seems to do more cheating than the girl.
There's one scene where MH's friend kinda forces a handjob/breast groping on him, I think to hide her having a part time job (I really don't use translators for demos so I don't know the context). The 3rd small picture is a totally different couple and the netori couple. The first and last small pic are the MC and MH.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who get disappointed by NTRPG3, this game still alive btw..

He still working on this game with more feature. Like anal, soap play, enema, and I think even scat.

You can check their blog for more info. Usually they keep reporting daily in that website..

I just hope they release this game soon.. :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game has finally been sent for review, if there are no problems should be ready for sale soon.

......though honestly I think they gave away much of the game through their ci-en account.

tpogs

Reputation score
This game has finally been sent for review, if there are no problems should be ready for sale soon.

......though honestly I think they gave away much of the game through their ci-en account.
Oh wow, been keeping my eye on this one for awhile. Hope it pops up on DMM.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He mentioned DMM so it should, probably earlier than on DLSite.....depending.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, According to the maker of this game, he got a little problem because earthquake in Hokkaido (according to his post in ci-en)

こんばんは! ご来訪ありがとうございます!

先日。告知した『さよこ~』のDL.site様などへの申請日ですが、本当なら今日申請する予定でしたが、この度の北海道地震で丸1日半停電で、(新)体験版の製作作業ができませんでした><
幸い、命や家は無事ですのでご安心ください。

そして、電気が復旧した今、必死で作業しておりますので、後二日お待ちくださいつД`)・゚・。・゚゚・:.。..。.:・゚
日曜日には確実に申請致しますので、よろしくお願い致します。

それと、この度の地震で亡くなられた方々にご冥福を申し上げるとともに、被害に合われた方々、まだ復旧されてない方々にお見舞い申し上げます。

GT :

Good evening! Thank you for visiting!

The other day. Although it was a filing date for DL.site and others who announced 'Sayoko ~' etc, I was planning to apply today if it is true, but with the full Hokkaido Earthquake this time Hokkaido Earthquake, the (new) trial version production work I could not do it.> <
Fortunately, please rest assured that life and the house are ok.

And, as the electricity is restored, I am desperately working, so please wait for the next two days one Д `) · ゚ ·. · ゚ ゚ ·: ......: · ゚ ─ certainly on Sunday I will apply, so thank you.

In addition, I would like to express my deepest sympathy to the people who died in this earthquake, sympathizing to the people who suffered the damage, those who have not yet been restored.
I hope for the safety for the maker and condolences for the earthquake victims..

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He already release new trial. It has new scene (NTR), and he said the save files from the trial can be use in official release..

:D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update on the game:
Got NG from Fanza due to censoring but has since redone, resubmitted and received an OK. He even noted that he doesn't really see the difference lol.

Still waiting for the OK from DLSite.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
is there anyone who got stuck at NTR scene number 22?

the 1st scene of hide and seek?

mine just stuck after they kissing. can't move or scene not moving at all.

o yeah 1 more..

What I need to do at night 7.27? After talking with his co-worker in play room, IDK what to do. (can't open next scene "sit" like usual)

so its bug after all. need version 1.07 to play further.. xD

btw, is there anyone have version 1.07?

Last edited:

Wojtimus

Lurker
Reputation score
btw, is there anyone have version 1.07?
Isn't the A-S version 1.07? Or am I stupid and it is 1.06... cuz i got it if you are interested.

On a side note, i'm suprised by the lack of interest for this game, very hard to find any dowload links for it. That said it is a suprisingly interesting game if you can see past its... uniqe pixel art (love pixep art games but there are limits).
Too bad it won't get translated, welp, back to lurking and waiting for NTRPG3 (Dreams never Die)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
On a side note, i'm suprised by the lack of interest for this game, very hard to find any dowload links for it. That said it is a suprisingly interesting game if you can see past its... uniqe pixel art (love pixep art games but there are limits).
Too bad it won't get translated, welp, back to lurking and waiting for NTRPG3 (Dreams never Die)
me too. it's like people dosen't like this little and hidden jewel. ok the pixel art it's a little TOO pixeled but in the end the game is fucking great.
plot, events, facial expression/moods and unique animation etcc it's all great. man... with so few pixel the chara seem more alive than the most popular and big h-game out there, and i love it.

the only thing i would change is the speed of event progression. the story is good but it's also really slow, and around at 50% of the game the dev should have drop all that little and many tease events and focus really on corruption and fuck fest of the GF, like in ntrpg2 from chapter 2 onwards , but i can understand this kind of stuff is a matter of taste. i deal with it.

btw the game is great and i love this dev lol and at least he's alive.... sigh... fucking hanataka ><''

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't the A-S version 1.07? Or am I stupid and it is 1.06... cuz i got it if you are interested.

Today I already downloaded 2 other link from A-S, and all of them are version 1.06
Is your version 1.06 or 1.07? The easiest way to know, when the date 7.27, you can't go further because bug. The bug is, the MC supposed to go to toilet, but there is any event in the 1.06 version.

If your version pass that day, maybe your version is 1.07, and I really want it. I still stuck in that day.. :(

me too. it's like people dosen't like this little and hidden jewel. ok the pixel art it's a little TOO pixeled but in the end the game is fucking great.
plot, events, facial expression/moods and unique animation etcc it's all great. man... with so few pixel the chara seem more alive than the most popular and big h-game out there, and i love it.

the only thing i would change is the speed of event progression. the story is good but it's also really slow, and around at 50% of the game the dev should have drop all that little and many tease events and focus really on corruption and fuck fest of the GF, like in ntrpg2 from chapter 2 onwards , but i can understand this kind of stuff is a matter of taste. i deal with it.

btw the game is great and i love this dev lol and at least he's alive.... sigh... fucking hanataka ><''
Yeah, TBH, I really like this kind of game (especially NTR) because of NTRPG series. Yes the scene is same, but the build up and the dialogue really made up to the story that we really got into it.

The cons for me in this game is, the circle too scared to add voice (moaning voice like NTRPG). Maybe around 8 month ago, I post a suggestion to the circle about how about you add moaning voice in the game? But he said, the game already build up without voice and maybe if they add voice, the game itself will fuck up. And I quite dislike the sound effect when the characters on the climax. The sound looks like pop up balloon. LOL..

Yeah, I really disappointed in hanataka. I know he will not continued with NTRPG3, but at least, just answered the damn question in their blog. I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS GAME. So we really got confirm from him.. :(

BTW, do you have version 1.07 for this game senpai?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The cons for me in this game is, the circle too scared to add voice (moaning voice like NTRPG). Maybe around 8 month ago, I post a suggestion to the circle about how about you add moaning voice in the game? But he said, the game already build up without voice and maybe if they add voice, the game itself will fuck up. And I quite dislike the sound effect when the characters on the climax. The sound looks like pop up balloon. LOL..
just by the fact that he have spent idk how many year to make this game i think he's coding skill it's not that great. so i can understand why he dosen't want to add stuff that can fuck up the game. stuff like voice must be implemented when u create the event on the map. add them when the game is already completed.... it's not a good idea.

and the 1.07 version still have some critical bug, like if u save just after u change the walking speed, the game crash and that save file will be corrupted. so, save often and in different slot.

btw, i fucking love the sound on climax, it's just so silly, the first time i've laughed so hard lol

Yeah, I really disappointed in hanataka. I know he will not continued with NTRPG3, but at least, just answered the damn question in their blog. I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS GAME. So we really got confirm from him.. :(
all of us ntr lover desperetaly want to know wtf happened to hanataka, and know if there is still hope or not, but... probably we will never be answered.

BTW, do you have version 1.07 for this game senpai?
yep, i've bought the game instantly after i've seen it.
but like i say to the people that still pm me for links, i have stopped to upload game for various (and tecnical) reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.