What's new

ADV Ci-En NTR Loli Shota [Fags]さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and the 1.07 version still have some critical bug, like if u save just after u change the walking speed, the game crash and that save file will be corrupted. so, save often and in different slot.

btw, i fucking love the sound on climax, it's just so silly, the first time i've laughed so hard lol

all of us ntr lover desperetaly want to know wtf happened to hanataka, and know if there is still hope or not, but... probably we will never be answered.
So walking speed still bug? TBH, I never use it because in version 1.06 it still bug too. It always reset after scene. So I never bother to change it later in the game. LUL

The thing that I love most about this game, not only funny sfx for climax, that quote after masturbation really can be made into meme.. Good Onanism LUL... :D :D :D

Till now, I still waiting for version 1.07. Because bug in this version really bad.. Can't progress just because no hint spot. LUL

This is what happen when I leave in country that CC is sucks.. Can't buy anything from DMM and Dlsite.. Feelsbadman.. :(

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
really that ending choices...

so its either forgive Sayoko for her massive amount of cheating and raise the baby that is not your own

or

accept the path of liking NTR and watch Sayoko get fucked by the other guy

i was really hoping for a choice that allowed me to break up with her and choose the other girl instead, the twintails one

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i was really hoping for a choice that allowed me to break up with her and choose the other girl instead, the twintails one
it's an ntr game, happy ending isn't contemplate lol
no fun allowed, only bad truth.

mimic22

Reputation score
Anyone can help please ?

In the menu, when i go to the penultimate option, i have that error.

Attachments

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone can help please ?

In the menu, when i go to the penultimate option, i have that error.
penultimate option in the menu it's the loading function. maybe u have some problem with the save files?

mimic22

Reputation score
I don't know, it's happening at the begining of the game right after the first scene when they go cleaning the classroom, i didn't even saved my game.

EDIT : And that was the problème actually, no save = game crash XD

Thanks !

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't know, it's happening at the begining of the game right after the first scene when they go cleaning the classroom, i didn't even saved my game.

EDIT : And that was the problème actually, no save = game crash XD

Thanks !

btw, i'm glad u have fixed the problem ;)

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished playing the game and I've got to say that it is one of the best NTR games i've played so far. the'res just one question that comes to mind, who is the father of the baby at the end. Ryou or Yuya or Kouichiro's?

edit: version 1.07 Sayoko's sectret; scene 22 has a bug that won't let you view it entirely.

Last edited:

mememe

Reputation score
This game wastes way too much time with the unnecessary details and vanilla stuff imo. I would have liked more netorase stuff, the game ends right when it gets to the good part.

tpogs

Reputation score
I dunno. I think build up is really important to good NTR of any flavor.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I dunno. I think build up is really important to good NTR of any flavor.
yeah. but if u build up and tease for too long, followed by a burst end it's not good too. balance is the key.
in an utopian world, if a game have a long build up there must be a long hard training/corruption process and ending.

Goatpocalypse

Reputation score
As someone who didn't know exactly what was going on can some one explain the first two NTR scenes with Sayoko and that dude in the bedroom, who is he, why is she there, etc. etc.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
As of 10/01/18 game has been updated to include a mini scenario.

mememe

Reputation score
the'res just one question that comes to mind, who is the father of the baby at the end. Ryou or Yuya or Kouichiro's?
Judging by the last ntr scene, it's either Ryou's or Yuya's.

By the way, the latest version I could find on the usual sites is 1.07, I doubt the new version (ver 1.12) will be uploaded anywhere but I hope it will.

hellec180

Reputation score
Edit - NVM!

At least getting temporarily stuck on the beach scene finally made me make an account here :D

Last edited:

Auraztai

Reputation score
As someone who didn't know exactly what was going on can some one explain the first two NTR scenes with Sayoko and that dude in the bedroom, who is he, why is she there, etc. etc.
If I understood it right, that is her ex-boyfriend from a year ago or something.

ogaaaa26

Reputation score
Finished playing the game and I've got to say that it is one of the best NTR games i've played so far. the'res just one question that comes to mind, who is the father of the baby at the end. Ryou or Yuya or Kouichiro's?

edit: version 1.07 Sayoko's sectret; scene 22 has a bug that won't let you view it entirely.
Do you have a full save file buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.