What's new

[Fairy Key] クイーナの伝説 / Queena's Legend (RJ195872)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
surprised no one havent made a thread on this yet

found a link on tokyo toshokan and AS,RIP nyaa

feels like a legend of zelda kinda game,so far havent found much scenes, some parts are very confusing too and pretty buggy after a while in.

Last edited by a moderator:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: クイーナの伝説

Tips on this game BUY A FUCK TON of bombs i swear to access some stuff your gonna need them, anyway here is a guide after you get to first town ,

Go to upper right house to the girl you saved then from there you now have access to free Inn from there to go west then get to the dungeon you will find an old man he will say about the hidden path where you need a bomb , so go outside of the dungeon go to the north of the area before and there should be a grey part there some where bomb it and you get a map now from there go back to the dungeon if you notice let say in the map it says there is a West Path and North but when you get to that area theres only a north path that means thats a path you need to bomb it to proceed then after saving the old man you get the key to what you need to the dungeon on the east , you can buy the map for 2000 for that area or suck it off the seller (if your lewdness is high enough by that time)

Anyway i cleared the bandit and that area only after that ive been lost so i got no idea where to go next

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a download for this?

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any sort of combat rape in this game?
I see some stances that indicate clothing destruction but what kind of CR is there?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

K, getting kind of aggravated here. Got the map and found the secret path in the dungeon. Killed the minotaur things, but now the gate stays after I kill them, instead of disappearing like all the rest. Is this a bug or am I missing something.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Prefer MEGA, since thats the only place i can download fast.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright I can give some insights to people who are confused:

Get to first town. Top left house speak to woman you rescued from Orcs. She will ask you to stay. Say yes for bath scene. Next she will ask you to stay the night say yes and her father will rape you in your sleep.

2 events in bar. One event in the field area to the west, if you use a bomb to blow up a small cave an old man will molest you and boost your stats. Go North and get groped again.

Return to town and then head west. Go to the left of the grave yard and find a plant thing. Bomb it and go through. You'll get to the house with an intercrural fucking scene. Get the fireball from him. Leave and you should have enough lust to blow the guy in the house next to the bar for a free map for the first dungeon.

Go inside the first dungeon and do not talk to the man. Head right once you can and follow that path till you hit a button. Next head back to the left. Follow that path till you find a bandit in a room. If you do this without talking to the old man first they'll rape you. Now you're in the jail room in the dungeon. Talk to the old man and select the first choice. You'll get a presenting scene and the man knocks the guard out and you can both escape.

I've got more coming as I'm a bit further into the game. Unfortunately I'm a bit stuck. Has anyone else gotten to the part with the swamp witch? I can't seem to get to her. I have 39 lust and my character won't pay with her body to get past the guard, and I don't have 10k gold.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's splattered all over AS.
I tried using AS but the downloads are way too slow and I'm pretty sure the rapidgator/depositfiles links are broken.

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I can give some insights to people who are confused:
I've got more coming as I'm a bit further into the game. Unfortunately I'm a bit stuck. Has anyone else gotten to the part with the swamp witch? I can't seem to get to her. I have 39 lust and my character won't pay with her body to get past the guard, and I don't have 10k gold.
You can buy H potion in the item shop of the first town to boost your lust. Each potion costs 1000gold and will increase 1 lust. The map of the swamp dungeon is locked in a treasure chest on the far right side of the second town. The town where everyone got turned into stone. You can use fireball to push the stone that block the way to the treasure chest. You can also find a red hair guy in an isolated house south of the town. He will give you the quest of defeating the swamp witch.

You'll get a normal fireball staff after you defeat the swamp witch.

Anyway I'm stuck after defeating the swamp witch. According to the broken rune stone south of the swamp, I'm supposed to get holy water to unlock the dungeon in the west of the first town, get a raft and upgrade my weapon but I have no clue who to get the holy water.

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can just bomb the npcs guarding doors away with a bomb,and much less h scenes at later areas

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can buy H potion in the item shop of the first town to boost your lust. Each potion costs 1000gold and will increase 1 lust. The map of the swamp dungeon is locked in a treasure chest on the far right side of the second town. The town where everyone got turned into stone. You can use fireball to push the stone that block the way to the treasure chest. You can also find a red hair guy in an isolated house south of the town. He will give you the quest of defeating the swamp witch.

You'll get a normal fireball staff after you defeat the swamp witch.

Anyway I'm stuck after defeating the swamp witch. According to the broken rune stone south of the swamp, I'm supposed to get holy water to unlock the dungeon in the west of the first town, get a raft and upgrade my weapon but I have no clue who to get the holy water.

This is also where I am at now. No headway so far.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

for those who play with 1 hand and use "Enter" instead of "Z"

download authotkey and run attachment

Attachments

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is also where I am at now. No headway so far.
Just beat the game. You need to go the the beach on the right of the first town and enter the tent at the upper right hand corner, which was empty before swamp witch was defeated.

After getting the new sword, go to the orc castle in the forest at the right of the 2nd town. Once you defeat the orc boss, the town south of the forest will be liberated. Talk to the old guy near the entrance of the town to learn what holy water actually is.

Once you get the raft you can go to the final town/ dungeon with the raft.

The final boss is easy. You just stand at the lower right hand corner of the boss at the dead spot and keep hitting.

Hope it helps, I might have missed lots of weapon/ armour upgrade and h-scenes tho.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone figure out the prostitution stuff in the bar in the main town. I can't seem to get my lust high enough for it.

magotpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out the prostitution stuff in the bar in the main town. I can't seem to get my lust high enough for it.
you get that in the ending. i am guessing non virgin ending (if there is a virgin ending at all)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

click 10 times can go hscene room

Welxeor1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get to second town.
Made 2 dungeons west and east dont know where to go.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there any sort of combat rape in this game?
I see some stances that indicate clothing destruction but what kind of CR is there?
It's one of those weird games that try to be "action" in RPGMaker, so enemies touch you, you take damage, and you press Z to swing a sword in a wide arc. Get damaged, clothes get destroyed, heal up and they come back again. CR is triggered when clothes are damaged/destroyed and you come into contact with a CR capable enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.