What's new

Fall:Out Fallout Inspired RPG

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fall:Out Fallout Inspired RPG

How do you guys play this? Win 10 won't start it. I double click the exe and nothing happens.
I had to run it as an administrator and disable avast's shields for it to show up on W10.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the adult modding was mostly centered around skyrim instead of fallout?
yeah, i had FO4 and i can remember it having almost no sexual content for the longest time. it's been a 2 years now, i wonder if it's got at least sex animations yet.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a pretty significant Fallout 4 sex mod, or rather a group. It's caller Four-Play.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Compared to what New Vegas had, Four-play is surprisingly lacking in content. Both Skyrim and New Vegas had very good sex mod and New Vegas even had a pretty interesting quest line with beast content. In both of those games you can fuck pretty much anything that is living with the right mods. Compared to that Four-play has a huge lack of any content besides vanilla animations. And it's a bit hard to say that the lack of content is due to the game being rather new considering how long the GECK creation kit has been available.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well as far as I understand the modder who behind the whole thing is at the moment going through some trouble in RL. That why the mod stagnated compares to the other two, what if I remember right the same modder also had a hand in, or at least in their framework.

But putting that aside I am a big Fallout 4 fan. And I saw quite a few hgame trying to emulate the fallout feeling. Most of them failed horribly. This one seems to be the first what truly caught my attention. Good job.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Compared to what New Vegas had, Four-play is surprisingly lacking in content. Both Skyrim and New Vegas had very good sex mod and New Vegas even had a pretty interesting quest line with beast content. In both of those games you can fuck pretty much anything that is living with the right mods. Compared to that Four-play has a huge lack of any content besides vanilla animations. And it's a bit hard to say that the lack of content is due to the game being rather new considering how long the GECK creation kit has been available.
This. I'm on FO3 and FONV with TTW just for the sex mods, while FO4 is taking up space on my hard drive. A pity too...was hoping to get a crack at Piper. Hopefully Four-play can reach the level of Sexlab and Sexout someday.

Back to the game itself, it looks friggin awesome for an Alpha. Combat's a bit blah, but I chose the sporty-type and with a knife, it's much easier than shooting enemies. Personally, I think it's fine to have the nerdy/charismatic type suck at combat; in that style, you should be trying to avoid enemies. Likely in the future, you'll have other options to deal with those types of enemies (nerdy ones would probably have powerful energy type weapons or robot companions while the charismatic types would have multiple companions or uhhh..."alternative methods" to deal with enemies), in order to compensate for combat skill.

My one drawback is that the game is so expansive (much like the actual FO game) that I sort of get bored walking around the vault and talking to people in order to find scenes. Was hoping for actual sex scenes but hey, it's an alpha. And much like some of you, I don't really care for yet another female protag but whatever. Hoping this gets continued.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The most significant one is when you're getting the exam from the doctor. Other than that, there is the supply warehouse scene and also the scene with Lisa if you go back and visit her just before exiting the vault. Her room is bottom left. There's also a scene for crawling in the ducts and walking into an old guy's living quarters.
I really don't get why you'd go to the effort of making a demo for a hentai game and then not include any of the sexy stuff in it.

If the sex scenes are shit or the fetish aren't to my taste then the game is irrelevant (unless the gameplay is really good, like Nightmare Sphere)

OP
PM21

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really don't get why you'd go to the effort of making a demo for a hentai game and then not include any of the sexy stuff in it.

If the sex scenes are shit or the fetish aren't to my taste then the game is irrelevant (unless the gameplay is really good, like Nightmare Sphere)
My guess from what we have it will be on the kinky side like bondage and even more lesbian stuff. The overseer also mentions dogs so I'd bank on there being some beast content. It seems by looking at the patreon description that further content will be decided in polls but again, who knows what will be the options to choose from. Also, if there isn't a supermutant gang bang then that's just a missed opportunity.
But yeah, agreed. For as lengthy as the demo is we know surprisingly little about the direction it will take.

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

So I played the game and... It's Fallout with a big boobed girl as the hero.

I mean the vault is exactly the same, the cave is a perfect copy and the skeleton is at the same place!

Even the quest is the same!

Come on, shake your brain! You could have created another Vault with disturbing experiment, something really original...

I think I will take a look regularly but I'm a little disappoint at this lack of imagination.

OP
PM21

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They've updated their demo. Looks like they've fixed a lot of the initial complaints people had, especially with the chance to hit being so low.

Changelog:

- Added control keys help scene.

- More obvious language select menu.

- Prevented player blocking by npc's.

- Fixed npc's respawn in several events.

- Doctor's minigame stage 1 hint.

- Correction of RU localization.

- Increase hit chance for every attack.

- GameOver screen skip button.

- x32\x64 and Windows XP support.

- Other small technical improvements.

- Slightly changed name of the game to provide less copyright issues.

It can be found here:

Norrrad

Reputation score

Aloha!
Well, I rarely post here... hm, you can say I'm more stalker in the forum, but I want to change that.

So - I like the demo! A lot! And the idea of having Fallout 2-stylish game with XXX content is pretty... appealing! For now I can say that the team good pretty stable job! Congratz!

The art style is pretty good and in some moments - awesome!
The audio is pretty good and I like there is no voices, just short moans or exclamations!

Yet I found some weak spots that make the good experience a bit not so great. And few bugs.

--> When you go to talk with the Overseer he is calling the heroin - Natalia... and this continues for the full conversation. Yet, our heroin is named - Natasha; Guess is the leftover from old version;
Natalia is a formal version of Natasha. Think of it as Natasha being informal name like Bob, or Dick, while Natalia is more formal Robert, or Richard respectively.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is all.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had to run it as an administrator and disable avast's shields for it to show up on W10.
I still can't get it to run on W10... :confused:
This looks really really cool though.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First impression:

Good art :) I like the style.

Improvement:
- hint about the overseer office location

Btw, coincidence or not, the first Fallout is free for a limited time

SieBoK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is all.
Har-har! That's nail it! :D
"...Tell me sweet little lies..."

Norrrad - yeah, it's true* that in Russia - Natasha is diminutive name for Natalia (really don't know how it can be diminutive when you have the same number of letter, but hey! who I'm to judge ), but somehow it not sound right... mainly, because the Overseer is the only character to call her by full name - ever.

*to be fair I forget that little detail. In most countries around Russia, you can meet people with both names and Natasha is not alternative to Natalia. Mostly if you are close you can say - Nat, Nati and etc, but calling Natalia - Natasha is like calling Robert - Richard.

Last edited:

SieBoK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First impression:

Btw, coincidence or not, the first Fallout is free for a limited time
store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

Thanks, mate! Is sweet to remember the good ol'times...
... and when I try it I see that one of the pregen character is a female... named Natalia =D

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can easily tell that the guys behind this are huge Fallout fans and not just exploiting the setting for attention. The vault layout is identical to the ones in Fallout 1 and 2.