What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I still belive this will someday be over!

I still belive the Ouka translation is next!

If it takes forever!
I will wait for you!
For a thousand summers!
I will wait for you!
I am still working on both. :)

Actually I decided to finish Ouka first because I got so burnt out on this. Depression from all the financial problems and general health issues didn't help. But I will return to this when I finish Ouka, which shouldn't be too much longer, less than a month most likely, maybe 2 weeks if things go well. Will be faster to finish Ouka than it will be to finish this. I'll update the Ouka thread when it's almost done.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I am still working on both. :)

Actually I decided to finish Ouka first because I got so burnt out on this. Depression from all the financial problems and general health issues didn't help. But I will return to this when I finish Ouka, which shouldn't be too much longer, less than a month most likely, maybe 2 weeks if things go well. Will be faster to finish Ouka than it will be to finish this. I'll update the Ouka thread when it's almost done.
What's this Ouka you speak off? It doesn't sound familiar...

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Very happy to hear that Ouka is going first. Keep it up and please don't stress yourself over these translations too much!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can now "buy" the english version over at

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nope It's the same as the last public translation so just download that instead. No point in buying it since the H-scenes aren't completely translated.

jimkage

Reputation score
how to get masturbate skill ? I heard I have to talk to the kids 5 times but I still don't have it.

Kazu93

Reputation score
how to get masturbate skill ? I heard I have to talk to the kids 5 times but I still don't have it.
You need 30 Pleasure and 50 shame then you talk to them again and you should get it.

Klon0

Lurker
Reputation score
Did anyone got their character stuck facing north/up? I actually can't progress anything because I'm stuck in a room and cant exit because of such error

jimkage

Reputation score
How do I even raise pleasure ? What a pain, it's easier to get into prostitution and fucking the whole kingdom than marturbating, lol.

Kazu93

Reputation score
How do I even raise pleasure ? What a pain, it's easier to get into prostitution and fucking the whole kingdom than marturbating, lol.
I had to lose to enemies it really is a pain at first you need to get yourself weak and overdose on sleep potions or that's how I did it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Someone knows how to get aphoridisiac?
In the hint guide. It got taken out of the official download. Attached here.

But to answer directly:
Q: Loki says something about more potions to sabotage the princess with?
A: Yes, there are 2: The Paralysis recipe is in the thieves' hideout, and the Aphrodisiac recipe is in a house in the slums.

Attachments

perceubr

Reputation score
In the hint guide. It got taken out of the official download. Attached here.

But to answer directly:
Q: Loki says something about more potions to sabotage the princess with?
A: Yes, there are 2: The Paralysis recipe is in the thieves' hideout, and the Aphrodisiac recipe is in a house in the slums.
Thanks man

perceubr

Reputation score
I getting trouble to discover Ex quests, someone knows how? Or have a kind of walkthrough for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.