What's new

ACT [???] FantasionR

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame)

Maybe not, but his last game had an amazing design that his new game will not. This new game is simply lessening the loss, not compensating for it.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Forgive me if I missed it...

The last linked provided for this game was to MU--which is no closed. Is there another place we can download the most recent version of this game?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Well....this is a bit embarrassing but, I'm just a bit backed up what with school starting and all. I've been ignoring my e-mails over break and well....yeaaa....not a good idea...

Well at least nobody seems to be paying attention. :D Postponed again till sometime....in the future....
Are you able to give a wild-ass guess? Like postponed for 3 more weeks, or possibly 3 more months, or maybe more? Just curious. I think this game has potential, and I'm hoping it's not dead in the water!

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, the last thing we want to do is pressure him, too much stress might make the game making process less "interesting" which makes posting about how long we wait counter-productive (hypocritical of me, sorry).

I guess what I'm saying is... take your time, I eagerly await the next update. but I don't think any of us want you to rush yourself.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame) Update...finally....

-Finally got it. Its the second to last.

-Once again, NOT A VIRUS!!!:mad:

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm saving system isnt working at all
and is there any way to pause or to save and exit for real without losing the progress as soon as i click that <.<
and the eagle sucks btw xD

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ooh. Gunna have to give this a download when I get home. So what was added since last time?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The eagles are rather annoying as they constantly break your attack chain that often results in getting knocked down and raped. But what got me was the rock obstacles in the second part of the stage. When I got to the larger ones, I attempted to jump over them while using the tent as a stepping stone, I fell through the floor and into an oblivion of white screen as I jumped at the rock. Not that it was anything new, but that's frustration worthy >_<.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My suggestion is increase hit detection to hit the eagle or remove the ealge entirely from the game. Currently the game control is too slopy it's almost impossible to dodge the eagle especially when engaged with a huge mob.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-save game isnt working and bugs the game
-no secondary attack at start makes the game too hard (the sword looks like its made of wood)
-the eagle.. you just put it in there to troll us didnt you..
-this game makes me rage hard :mad:

Edit: after raging a few times i finished the game:
-whatever you do, right at the start grind till lvl 3 then start playing the game. Makes everything a whole lot easier and makes you rage less.
-save game works after you complete the demo or whatever its called :p

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another issue though it may just be on my end is that the keys will sometimes randomly lock and stop working for a second. It's not a big issue just a little annoying.

Edit: Another issue that makes me pretty much say Fuck This Game is the enemies can go inside of you and while they can hit you while inside of you, you can't hit them. This can make the game near impossible at times especially if your trying to grind at the beginning. Another thing is the enemies take way too fucking long (note: I'm editing this post as I test the game more and am started to get more and more aggravated) to kill at the beginning and this literally takes whatever fun is left. My suggestion is make it so it doesn't take around 10-20 hits to kill them and put some sort of border around your character so the enemies can't go inside of her.

Edit Again: That eagle pretty much makes me say this game is crap. It makes it impossible to even grind since as soon as it hits you the enemies knock you down and rape you taking about a quarter of your health and even if you manage to dodge it in time you end up still getting knocked down by the enemies.

Last edited:

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

lets begin with: i like your game, BUT:
1. The air dash is kind of hard to discover.
2. The save and exit bugs the first level, if u are past the "timed part" of the first level.
3. The "vertical segment" of the first level.... i just don't know how to pass it, maybe i'm dumb, but i can't figure it out, and i tried a few times.
4. Leveling is ok, but it slowdowns the flow of the game, griding is good in huge games like castlevania, in short games... I don't know, maybe i'm just no over the "couldn't get out of the first level" thing.
anyway the game is HOT, A HUGE improvement and, but kind of glitchy.
Anyway, Good Job!
edit: ok, maybe glitchy is just because i can't go past the first level... i can't get past de count down part, how do I get past it? how?
BTW, i know air dash so i can get past the tall barrier, it's the part with the plataform... and jumping

Last edited:

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-edit- Nevermind, missed something important. o_O

Might want to mention the false-positive virus report in the first post.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Get rid of that stupid timed event.

Seriously you know your game's collision detection is really terrible so why do you add a dumb platforming piece of stupid shit.

If your gonna do an event like that then make sure the collision is solid enough so that the player doesn't have to be at the VERY peak of the jump to get through the walls and to make the way clear and solid. Seriously, I've wasted 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out the right way to go.

Oh and fix the saving. It doesn't even work for the most part.

Yeah I know I sound like a dick right now but your game really is just this frustrating. It's not even that the game is hard it's just that it's so poorly programmed that it's literally up to an RNG whether or not things work.

Edit: Right forgot a few things.

Get rid of the eagle it wasn't fun in Ninja Gaiden (a game with actually good controls) it's less fun now.

The sword is worthless since it takes over 10 hits to kill 1 guy. If you want to keep your levelling system then start us off at level 5 so it's less stupid and grindy. I'm sure most people don't want to spend 5 minutes grinding back up to level 3 everytime that stupid timed event decides to fuck with us.

Last edited:

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get rid of that stupid timed event.

Seriously you know your game's collision detection is really terrible so why do you add a dumb platforming piece of stupid shit.

If your gonna do an event like that then make sure the collision is solid enough so that the player doesn't have to be at the VERY peak of the jump to get through the walls and to make the way clear and solid. Seriously, I've wasted 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out the right way to go.

Oh and fix the saving. It doesn't even work for the most part.

Yeah I know I sound like a dick right now but your game really is just this frustrating. It's not even that the game is hard it's just that it's so poorly programmed that it's literally up to an RNG whether or not things work.

Edit: Right forgot a few things.

Get rid of the eagle it wasn't fun in Ninja Gaiden (a game with actually good controls) it's less fun now.

The sword is worthless since it takes over 10 hits to kill 1 guy. If you want to keep your levelling system then start us off at level 5 so it's less stupid and grindy. I'm sure most people don't want to spend 5 minutes grinding back up to level 3 everytime that stupid timed event decides to fuck with us.
Other than the unnecessary abrasiveness of this post, I agree entirely. There are some serious issues here that need fixing. The game, as it is now, is nigh-unplayable.

Ohnoesbunnies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Other than the unnecessary abrasiveness of this post, I agree entirely. There are some serious issues here that need fixing. The game, as it is now, is nigh-unplayable.
I also agree with the above post. The game is just... meow. :<

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where did you put my beautiful spear? I hate that knife she has.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where did you put my beautiful spear? I hate that knife she has.
you get it at lvl 5 or 6 if i remember correctly

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OMG so much rage!! :eek: Lol

Well, I did say there would be glitches, and I thought the eagle might be a bit much, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. :D

I DID say that the ONLY way to save was to beat the first level right now... Also, I know the leveling can seem a bit annoying, but the final game should be a tad longer, be sure to keep that in mind...(Tales of the Ninja anybody?)

Anywho, enough about that stuff. A bit more on the control. I know one person said the control is sloppy. What would you guys like to see, or want stopped as far as control is concerned.(Btw, you can dash in the air, or jump dash while on the ground. Makes the first two parts incredibly easy to fly through, but then again I'm the creator...so yea...:eek:)

Also, when you say the save & exit(probably should have changed that name in hindsight) bugs the first level, I would like it so much if you told me how it does that. I'm not a mind reader....Right now, after checking I've noted that the footing magically changes if you exit after first part.

Last edited:

DolphinBlow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The controls:
1. Not really responsive.
2. the slow animations makes it feel really bulky.
3. When you dash, you stop moving which is really REALLY annoying. example; you hold down right then dash and continue to hold down you will just stop which in turn forces you to press right again.

Save glitch:
if the time runs out on the second part (the rocks) and you exit and restart the stage you start at the first part but the game thinks it is the second part and the timer is 0 then the whirlwind will blow you up over and over again unless you restart the entire game.
It also resets your level to 1 again so if you die on the second part you might as well just restart the entire game.

Other:
I have an issue with the hitboxes, you can not hit enemies that are too close to you and their grab hitbox is way to big so they can grab you way to easily. Sure one can dash away but then you get gangbanged by four enemies due to wacky spawnrate.
Enemies have way to big hitboxes with their morningstar.
Also the reset of the right button also occours when you get hit. so if you get hit in the air you drop like a stone and you need to press right again to start moving. (just like with the dash, this applies to all directions not just right)
The hitstun on you is really long while the hitstun on the enemy is crazy short... it's insane!

I hope that helps!

Last edited: