What's new

ACT RPG [Fantasize Games] Beautiful Mystic Defenders

raiden1102

Reputation score
02_Capsule_3_1920x1080_V1.png

Hello fellow hentai gamers!

I love playing hentai games, especially the Japanese ones, and I have been developing my first hentai game from the beginning of 2021, it is a game where Kingdom Rush TD meets Hentai. I would appreciate if you guys can play the demo and give me feedback! Wishlisting the game on Steam would help tremendously as well! Cheers! :D

Beautiful Mystic Defenders is a tactical tower defense, romantic visual novel game where you are the savior of the mystic realm's incredibly gorgeous ladies. Build towers wisely, level up heroines, obtain upgrades, defeat hordes of monsters and immerse in a stimulating harem love story!

This is a tower defense game. You need to build towers at predefined spots to stop enemies from reaching the end of the road. You also have control of the heroines, each with an unique skill. There are various upgrades that you can purchase with in-game currency. H content can be seen after beating certain levels in the game.

Controls: Mouse.

Description of story: In a faraway world where gorgeous ladies are desperately seeking for a hero, you volunteer to become their strategist with your tower defense expertise, and an ulterior yet understandable motive in mind.

Fetishes: Bondage, Feet fuck.

Steam link (free demo):

Features:
  • High quality anime-style artwork and animations.
  • Cute harem love story.
  • Engaging tower defense gameplay with real tactical depth.

Platform: Windows

Download links: - -

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

dissension

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
so full release is out can anyone upload it?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.