What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Shota [Fenoxo]Corruption of Champions II

Tenma

Reputation score
CoC2_Logo_BuntCake.png

Links: , , or

Gameplay: CoC II is a refinement of the original Corruption of Champions II. The same simplistic decision making, with much needed added depth. As an adventure in a fantasy frontier setting, the world is your oyster. Create your character, pick from a selection of races including: humans, catfolk or elves; then choose between several classes ranging from warrior, thief, or mage. After character creation you will fight against the demonic corruption overcoming the world of Savarra or fall to hedonism and madness of the demons. Your classes give you an appropriate set of starting abilities and each has their own play style and some degree of customization. Though, they all have the usual god stats. Though your adventures you'll acquire items that'll give the ability to go beyond your starting race, becoming Minotaur or perhaps a harpy? The possibilities are extensive, like your list of companions which can be readily swapped out in a moments notice.

So get out there champion, cause the demons some grief, and get laid for your troubles by some sluts and studs.

Plot: You are an adventure (insert name Steele , background, and criminal history here) on the frontier, minding your business in the village inn when some slut busts through the front door of the inn you're staying in, and then begs you to help her rescue her slutty sister. You help her, or you don't you bastard. Either way a bigger slut who just want to use you as a glory hole; regardless of your gender or preferences ruins your day, or enriches it you monster. So, you go on an adventure with the original slut to find her sister. Or just ditch for some solo exploration in the wilderness. I can tell you your plot in that case. If you're not with your original companion you get anally raped the entire you're out the village, make your choice adventure.

Fetishes: All them, loving sex, transformation, corruption (of course), giant penises, tiny penises, pregnant sex, impregnation, interspecies, mind break, egg laying, submissive, dominate, voyeurism, crazy genders, pronouns, seed laying, plant girls, monster girls, monster men, giants, birth, vampirism, bbm or bbw, etc, whatever other degeneracy you can imagine bar scat or guro.

Controls: Click or hotkeys.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
From the little bit that I've played, I found the furry stuff to be very "in your face", more so than last time

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
Yeah, the contents fun enough though, if you aren't rushing it should maybe take 3 days to get through the content. If you're doing everything optimally and using the wiki you should be to plow through it in 8 hours or about 52 in-game days with sleeping and rest for your character.
There's an issue with black mage characters being squishy, meaning the spider matron vixen can rip you a new asshole in 1 turn on the non-easy mode.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Best thing about CoC: Was fairly easy to get to a point where you weren't rape-able without willfully screwing up.
Worst thing about CoC: Unfinished storyline and quests

Did they ever complete the capture dominika questline? Was checking in for like 20 versions before I gave up.

How does this compare mechanically? Not much of a furfag myself but if there are less hairy species I could be interested.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
From what I could gather across forums, I'd say that the transformation are about half and half. 11 (Nine being species of dogs/lupine or bull/cow people) of 23 are furred transformations, while 12 remaining are split between more nekomimi/monster girl (4), scaled species (2), greenskins (3), misc transformation items (2), humans (1). There's a plan on the record to make Kitsune a permanent transformation due to lore reasons (This likely take some rewriting of current sequences).
There's also a wasp dungeon in game so that's another likely candidate for a future transformation, hornetfolk. If we include those transformation, the near future for CoC II will likely 11 furry species 14 other species including nekomimi.
I'll say this, it's noticeable that a lot of quests that are doable in the current version of the game. Only 3 quests are non-unfinished 1 being the games primary storyline, 1 being your catgirl's concurrent storyline following along the main storyline, the last being one that looks like it'll probably be patched in the near future.
On the difficulty, it's a bit up from the last game. You need may need time to set up your abilities or even change classes for certain scenarios.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I remember CoC1 allowing me to stay human indefinitely if I avoid all the obvious TF triggers, as well as having a lot of demon and tentacle content in the game. Any plans to add that or is it fully furry this time around? sorry, I get if that's your focus, just not into that at all personally

Throwawayname

Reputation score
I remember CoC1 allowing me to stay human indefinitely if I avoid all the obvious TF triggers, as well as having a lot of demon and tentacle content in the game. Any plans to add that or is it fully furry this time around? sorry, I get if that's your focus, just not into that at all personally
If its the same author who did OG CoC, than expect more and more furry as the game develops, many of the demon arcs and stuff where abandoned very early on

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
Yes, you can keep your character human or whatever species you choose at the beginning. Just don't use the items you randomly find in the field that don't have explicit labels for what they do. All healing items are, all battle items are safe.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first game attracted a lot of furry attention early on, so eventually the majority of the people funding it were only interested in it for the furry content; thus, it focused more extensively on that furry content the longer it went on. Can't blame him, since that's clearly where the money is, but be prepared for the same thing here. Especially when major backers start getting their OCs written into the game.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
many of the demon arcs and stuff where abandoned very early on
..which was a damn shame as THAT was what originally piqued my interest.
Nothing really against the furry content insomuch that it doesn't bother/offend me, but it doesn't -interest- me, either. When it got to the point where that started becoming the focus, I got bored.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did they ever complete the capture dominika questline? Was checking in for like 20 versions before I gave up.
Don't think so, but you'll want to check out I think it's called CoCanon or anonCoC, which a group of channers has been working on for several years and has expanded a whole pile of the content.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well, after trying it a bit, it certainly seems a big improvement over the first. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
That's why I made this thread. If this were just a repeat of the first game; I'd likely not have any interest in this, I disliked the original. It felt so unfocused, it was a sandbox without an end or a thread to follow to that end. While CoC II at least has a clear thread to follow and a clear adversary to keep the players attention; though it still has the freedom of the original game.

If it keeps going in this direction, diversifying and balancing furry with non-furry content. Though, if the maps expansion gets out-of-hand it'll become a repeat of the original in my opinion. As stands there's clear north, south, and east dynamic.

I feel like expanding the map wast-ward would be a mistake at this time, focus on finishing out the current maps or further southern or eastern sections of the maps. Currently, there's a dungeon or two a map. One quest map, one dungeon. It's a good formula.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure we played the same game then, CoC2 seems far more unfocussed than the first, and this one doesn't even really have the excuse of simply losing focus it never seemed to have had.

You free a demon from another realm that corrupts everything around it and you take it upon yourself to chase it down.... for about five minute and you start wandering off in search of wyvern venom, helping to dress a random centaur gigolo, putzing about on a farm and generally not doing anything related to your overall goal. Go around randomly for a bit and you might encounter the target of your search again, for at best a minute of exchanging some petty dialogue and going back to dicking or getting dicked by anything that moves with no real relation to any overarching plot.

I mean at least the original managed to keep focus until after the first dungeon was out of the way...

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
If you play it like Skyrim of course it'll turn into a wide open sandbox. However, if you focus on raising character levels and driving north then the story is focused. I managed to fill out all of the quests to current completion in about 52 days. If you look over the dialog then it makes sense most of what you're doing. If you're not a sex crazed fiend then you're mostly helping clean up the situation on the frontier. Making sure orcs don't destroy your base of operations, the village. Helping the church so you can keep yourself cleansed of corruption, resolving the situation with the corrupted centaur in the valley. It's all a more connected narrative then whatever was going in CoC II. All focusing on building up a force to deplete and then defeat the demons forces.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ultimately though, that's a very unfocused narrative. "chase after the demon that could be anywhere, has no reason to stay anywhere long, can escape you at any time by just flying away and is tremendously more powerful than you could even conceptually be" is as ridiculous of a premise as it gets, and you take no real steps toward your goal beyond stumbling in the dark and hoping to run into your target (if you actually WERE preparing, that'd actually be good, but you're not, not narratively, no more than you were 'preparing' in the original, and arguably much less so)

The way all the side-quests relate to your goals incredibly tangentially is no different to how it was in CoC, and the utterly random cavalcade of characters and objectives are no better. As much as I like the game calling it 'focused' is a lot of a stretch. 'meandering' is a more apt description.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I.. gotta say I'm just not seeing it. It has defined, marked and recorded quests (an improvement over the original) and the writing thusfar is pretty clear on WHY you're doing each quest and how it related to the overall story.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
Yeah there're about as connected as say the side-quests in Mass Effect are to the main story. You find things that need done and get them done.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, I'll be honest, after 20+ years of gaming I don't need an 'in lore' reason to do side-quests. I either want to help the person/s involved, or want exp and loot, the latter being far more prevalent. At the same time, it's lazy writing to say "if you do this you'll get EXP and loot" so some sort of contrivance is necessary, but I'm going in that cave and slaying the fuck out of those (insert generic low-level mob here) no matter what.