What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Feral Desire Entertainment] Will Deprived

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Hey guys!

I would like to inform you about a new game: Will Deprived.
It's a pixel art, animated, hentai adventure game by Feral Desire Entertainment.
It's 100% free and can be supported through Patreon.

Description:
In Will Deprived you control a 19 year old girl named Sarah. (you can name her whatever you want)
She will wake up from cryo-sleep "somewhere" and you explore from there.
You will need to figure out what to do to progress the game.
Hentai scenes will be part of the figuring out what to do.
You can find items, wear or not wear certain clothes, interact with objects and talk with people or things...
In addition you will be able to coach Sarah into certain personality traits, this will influence future events.
Lastly you can expect a variety of endings based on your choices.

Story:
I don't want to spoil to much but you are the daughter of a Scientist who works for NexCore.
The world is mostly in chaos and NexCore may have been responsible for letting lose a bunch of horny monsters.
One day you find yourself drugged and wake up from a cryogenic sleep.
It is your job to figure out where you are and what is going on, why are you here and maybe escape?
Who knows you might get lucky...

How to play:
Use WASD or arrow keys to move around and select buttons.
Use Shift to run. (running animation will be added later)
The 'E' key or Enter lets you select/activate items.
The 'Q' key or Ctrl lets you deselect/cancel things.
You can also use the deselect button to open your inventory, or use 'I'.
Zoom in by using 'R'/'F' or page up/down.

I may or may not be the Crazed Owl developing this, so I guess if you want to b*tch about something I'm a good target! ;)

Permissions:
As long as you post a link to my patreon (or explain how to get there) and give proper credits (do not claim it as your own) you can post footage or link anything anywhere!
(Just keep in mind that it is adult material!) :D

Screens:

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Please don't start the game in fullscreen mode, and if possible - not in such a high resolution.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
This is really promising! Good controls, nice choice option, and the pixel art is amazing. I'm sure Kiko will love this.

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Please don't start the game in fullscreen mode, and if possible - not in such a high resolution.
I can change the default settings, that's not a problem.
Might I ask why you find it undesirable?

Personally I always dislike it when something starts in windowed mode, so I am curious to hear your opinion! :)

This is really promising! Good controls, nice choice option, and the pixel art is amazing. I'm sure Kiko will love this.
Thank you for the praise!!

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can change the default settings, that's not a problem.
Might I ask why you find it undesirable?

Personally I always dislike it when something starts in windowed mode, so I am curious to hear your opinion! :)
It was quite confusing starting the game for the first time, especially since switching from Full Screen to Windowed mode via Alt+Enter made no real difference (the game runs in the highest possible resolution by default) and mouse does not work in the game (controls are keyboard only). It took a bit to get used to it, and being stuck in full screen didn't help. Maybe ask the player if they want to start in Full Screen or not (the way some games do when starting for the first time).

And yes, I did read which keys are used before starting the game, I just did not realize that the game uses ONLY keys, no mouse.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Color me interested, trying the demo now. If you do plan to add
Large Insertion, Body Deformation, Eggs, Pregnancy and Giving Birth. Maybe a light form of Ryona
, will there be toggles for each?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm most definitely interested in this. Looks and plays really nice. Looking forward for any future updates :D

You can also post this to F95zone if you haven't already

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yep, definitely keeping an eye on this one. The only thing I think could stand to be improved is the standing sprite, the absolute side-on perspective is never great. The couple animations so far though are great

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why she doesn't look quite happy? :'(

This game reminds me of good ol' retro point n' click game.

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
It was quite confusing starting the game for the first time, especially since switching from Full Screen to Windowed mode via Alt+Enter made no real difference (the game runs in the highest possible resolution by default) and mouse does not work in the game (controls are keyboard only). It took a bit to get used to it, and being stuck in full screen didn't help. Maybe ask the player if they want to start in Full Screen or not (the way some games do when starting for the first time).
And yes, I did read which keys are used before starting the game, I just did not realize that the game uses ONLY keys, no mouse.
A quick note on mouse control, I do plan on putting that in later. But yeah I can see where you're coming from and having a "first time startup window" before the game starts is not to hard to implement (it will simply take time) so I will put that on the todo list. :)
Thank you for your explanation on your experience!

Color me interested, trying the demo now. If you do plan to add , will there be toggles for each?
Honest;y I had not thought of that! I can see why someone would rather not see certain things. However because H-scenes are integrated into the solving problems bit it is hard to not let things happen.
(like some eggs need to hatch in a certain location means you will have to carry them around...) ;D

What I CAN do is have those scenes be skipped if you don't want to see it, but they will still "happen" in terms of story. I think it's always a good thing to cater to what different players want so there's a good chance it will be on my todo for later.
Thanks for your input, it gave me something new to think about!

I'm most definitely interested in this. Looks and plays really nice. Looking forward for any future updates :D You can also post this to F95zone if you haven't already
Thanks for the praise! :) And thank you for the website! I was indeed planning on posting it thee too :)
Let me take this opportunity to say:
As long as you post a link to my patreon (or explain how to get there) and give proper credits (do not claim it as your own), everyone has my permission to post footage (images, video, links, whatever) anywhere they want as much as they want!

And if anyone has more suggestions for other hentai forums, I'd be happy to hear them!

Yep, definitely keeping an eye on this one. The only thing I think could stand to be improved is the standing sprite, the absolute side-on perspective is never great. The couple animations so far though are great
Could you please elaborate on what you don't like about them or how they seem to you? Or how you desire them to be? ;)
Personally there are a few animations I want to revisit and change over time, however I think adding more content is the better option for now. Still I would like to hear your thoughts! They can only give me more insight!

Why she doesn't look quite happy? :'(
This game reminds me of good ol' retro point n' click game.
:D true, her happiness will be part of her mood, which is not yet implemented. But depending on what happens and her disposition towards the situation her expression will then change. (you will be influencing this as you play the game)
She starts out sad because I don't think anyone would be happy waking up in a situation like this...
And yeah that's what I'm going for, things like Monkey Island and King Quest. :)

netherus666

Reputation score
ah good to see you took my advice in changing where you posted this, didn't want to see a new dev get in shit for a simple mistake :)

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
ah good to see you took my advice in changing where you posted this, didn't want to see a new dev get in shit for a simple mistake :)
Yeah thank you mate! Appreciate it! =D
I was so nervous yesterday... XD

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pretty good demo only thing that bothered me and it may just be my brain going into over drive and focusing on the red lip color while the character was standing or walking just seemed off to me like it was trying to eat her face then again it could just be me will def keep an eye on this game.

Last edited:
OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
aha notta prob, i got your back
=D

pretty good demo only thing that bothered me and it may just be my brain going into over drive and focusing on the red lip color while the character was standing or walking just seemed off to me like it was trying to eat her face then again it could just be me will def keep an eye on this game.
Interesting visuals!... XD
The more viewpoints I get the better I understand how others see/experience things and thus improve the overall experience, so thank you for explaining! :)

netherus666

Reputation score
oh btw for the tentacle scene in the bathroom i think and explosion of cum at the end would be very nice ;)

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
["Extreme" content]
Honest;y I had not thought of that! I can see why someone would rather not see certain things. However because H-scenes are integrated into the solving problems bit it is hard to not let things happen.
(like some eggs need to hatch in a certain location means you will have to carry them around...) ;D

What I CAN do is have those scenes be skipped if you don't want to see it, but they will still "happen" in terms of story. I think it's always a good thing to cater to what different players want so there's a good chance it will be on my todo for later.
Thanks for your input, it gave me something new to think about!
Yeah, that's a perfectly fine compromise. The only ones I really have a problem with personally are body deformation, large insertion (I'm assuming this means, realistically, impossibly large) and ryona, but then I guess I'd have to actually see each scene for myself to judge whether it "offends" me.
[Standing sprites]
Could you please elaborate on what you don't like about them or how they seem to you? Or how you desire them to be? ;)
Personally there are a few animations I want to revisit and change over time, however I think adding more content is the better option for now. Still I would like to hear your thoughts! They can only give me more insight!
Talking generally, it's hard to put into words, but a directly side-on view of a character is... boring? Flat? Definitely not enticing. The majority of 2d side-scrollers these days have the character, when idle, facing half-way between the camera and the direction they're looking. It gives a better sense of depth, a better view of the character and - important in the case of H-games especially - their "assets". That said though you're right, content takes precedence. However if you are considering re-doing it, you'd want to do so sooner rather than later with the game's clothing system (Which I find awesome btw) in mind, and anything else that might interact with the character in that stance. If it were me though, I'd leave this as something to improve on in the next game.

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
oh btw for the tentacle scene in the bathroom i think and explosion of cum at the end would be very nice ;)
No no no no, MULTIPLE explosions of cum! ;P Don't worry mate will get you covered! XD
(Also keep in mind the toilet scene as it it now is not finished! I will add a few more stages...)

Yeah, that's a perfectly fine compromise. The only ones I really have a problem with personally are body deformation, large insertion (I'm assuming this means, realistically, impossibly large) and ryona, but then I guess I'd have to actually see each scene for myself to judge whether it "offends" me.

Talking generally, it's hard to put into words, but a directly side-on view of a character is... boring? Flat? Definitely not enticing. The majority of 2d side-scrollers these days have the character, when idle, facing half-way between the camera and the direction they're looking. It gives a better sense of depth, a better view of the character and - important in the case of H-games especially - their "assets". That said though you're right, content takes precedence. However if you are considering re-doing it, you'd want to do so sooner rather than later with the game's clothing system (Which I find awesome btw) in mind, and anything else that might interact with the character in that stance. If it were me though, I'd leave this as something to improve on in the next game.
No body deformation, well if you are ok with the deformation in the toilet scene as it is right now then there are still plenty of things to see. And don't get me wrong I understand it but as it is now most scenes I planned for (other then human on human) will have this. Especially when carrying semen and eggs around, this I do want to make visual on the character. And yes it will range from simple (like you see in the toilet animation right now) to impossibly large...
Don't worry about ryona it's not gonna be a main thing. I do plan on situations where you can die, but in terms of ryona it will be lightweight and it's easy to make a toggle that will just not show the horribleness.

About the side view, yeah I get what you mean, and I wholehearted agree with you. :) To be honest my brain hurts when I try to make things work in perspective, that's why most things are basically flat and I create depth with light and darkness. I am a programmer/game designer first and a pixel artist second, I have gotten much better at it, but I still struggle with that. And a funny thing about what you said to try it for a next game is kinda what I had in mind :) For this game I decided to not make it to hard on myself and hopefully this gives me enough experience to spice it up a notch in the next project!

Thanks for the comment mate!

hmm as I write this I am thinking of solutions for the body deformation (can't help it, programmers brain)
I could add like a setting where you can select how much deformation you are ok with (adding some visuals in the options) and have her body not go beyond that when carrying things like eggs, even though technically there is more in terms of value. And maybe hook this setting to the different stages of a h-scene so you still get the stages where it does not go to far... Ok I will think more about this and if I can implement this without going to overboard! Case not closed! ;D