What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Feral Desire Entertainment] Will Deprived

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now this is promising! The opening premise and art style kinda reminds me a bit of Lust Doll, which is a welcome sight.

I just have one question, when you get the disk to change program, can you use the machine, or is there no parameter that lets her use it yet?

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Now this is promising! The opening premise and art style kinda reminds me a bit of Lust Doll, which is a welcome sight.
I just have one question, when you get the disk to change program, can you use the machine, or is there no parameter that lets her use it yet?
Thanks and no not yet mate. :)

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Hi all, just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new version for the Patreon supporters, this means it will go public in 2 weeks.
So it will be available the 1st of Dec.

EDIT: I stated it would be available the 24th this is wrong it will be the 1st of Dec.

Last edited:
OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Version 0.0.1.1 is available for everyone now!
You can get it from my Patreon site. (see the first post)
This version has a new dialog system that gives you all the information you would need :)
Version 0.0.1.2 adds more gameplay to the mix and will become available next week! (the 9th)

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
This is highly interesting. I'm keeping an eye on this, and I regret not being able to contribute to the Patreon.

By the way, a good way to do certain toggles without removing the puzzle solving elements might be to let players keep certain "items" in their inventory, instead of their cooch :p You could even add one or more extra inventory slots for the purpose, depending on need. And if you REALLY want to go all-out and be as inclusive as possible, you could mildly change animations and the context of the puzzles to represent the changes to preference toggles.

For example - If someone specifically does not want to see impregnation scenes, but you have a puzzle based on impregnation, here's something you could do: First, make the eggs/larvae/etc. an inventory item, which can't be removed, changes over time, etc. However detailed you want to get. This is probably the easy part. Second, you can also change the animations for "receiving" and "using" the item - Say a tentacle monster is supposed to knock you up with its eggs, for the puzzle. You could keep the sex scene, and just have it lay its eggs on the floor "accidentally", where you can then pick them up - Or to make things easier, they're just teleported into your inventory.

So on and so forth. This is scalable to the amount of effort you want to put in, and I'm sure a lot of people will really appreciate the options.

Last edited:
OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
This is highly interesting. I'm keeping an eye on this, and I regret not being able to contribute to the Patreon.

By the way, a good way to do certain toggles without removing the puzzle solving elements might be to let players keep certain "items" in their inventory, instead of their cooch :p You could even add one or more extra inventory slots for the purpose, depending on need. And if you REALLY want to go all-out and be as inclusive as possible, you could mildly change animations and the context of the puzzles to represent the changes to preference toggles.

For example - If someone specifically does not want to see impregnation scenes, but you have a puzzle based on impregnation, here's something you could do: First, make the eggs/larvae/etc. an inventory item, which can't be removed, changes over time, etc. However detailed you want to get. This is probably the easy part. Second, you can also change the animations for "receiving" and "using" the item - Say a tentacle monster is supposed to knock you up with its eggs, for the puzzle. You could keep the sex scene, and just have it lay its eggs on the floor "accidentally", where you can then pick them up - Or to make things easier, they're just teleported into your inventory.

So on and so forth. This is scalable to the amount of effort you want to put in, and I'm sure a lot of people will really appreciate the options.
I'm happy you enjoyed it :) And thank you for the thoughts! It's an interesting concept and I will keep this idea on my check list. (that's not the todo list fyi) For now I will keep the toggle thing purely a visual toggle and leave the rest for what it is. I mean, I still have to make the toggles in the first place and the effects and the animations and.... you get the point ^^ But it's an interesting idea that I'll keep on tabs and we'll see how the future will shape this game. :)

axmed4555

Reputation score
Huh, interesting shit, you got there in mind... I like it already ;3
Monsters, birthing (nice addition would be if they could also rape without killing), worms, insects, eggs, and other BIZZARE stuff is super rare, especially if it's a part of a gameplay not just Game Over screen or just a CG with tonns of text (yuck)
Last time i've seen something good like this were Fairy Fighting and Wolf Dungeon (WIP)
I hope you will be well, my lord, and make some actually bizzare top game

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
Thank you for the thoughts! -snip- I still have to make the toggles in the first place and the effects and the animations and.... you get the point ^^ But it's an interesting idea that I'll keep on tabs and we'll see how the future will shape this game.
Certainly, for all the other things you need to do to make the game work, I get that your plate is pretty full already. You've got the right idea; focus on the vitals before the peripherals. But making this kind of thing available for the people who want it will earn you a ton of brownie points, and when you're starting to go back and polish the game at some point in the future, you'll thank yourself if you at least kept this possibility in mind and set up a framework for you to do the sort of thing I described - Or your own ideal version of it, at least :)

And good luck with your game. We need more devs like you.

OP
Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Reputation score
Huh, interesting shit, you got there in mind... I like it already ;3 Monsters, birthing (nice addition would be if they could also rape without killing), worms, insects, eggs, and other BIZZARE stuff is super rare, especially if it's a part of a gameplay not just Game Over screen or just a CG with tonns of text (yuck) Last time i've seen something good like this were Fairy Fighting and Wolf Dungeon (WIP)
I hope you will be well, my lord, and make some actually bizzare top game
I feel ya man! My thoughts exactly :)
Don't worry about the killing part, hentai scenes will never lead to death!

Certainly, for all the other things you need to do to make the game work, I get that your plate is pretty full already. You've got the right idea; focus on the vitals before the peripherals. But making this kind of thing available for the people who want it will earn you a ton of brownie points, and when you're starting to go back and polish the game at some point in the future, you'll thank yourself if you at least kept this possibility in mind and set up a framework for you to do the sort of thing I described - Or your own ideal version of it, at least :) And good luck with your game. We need more devs like you.
Hmm brownies... ^.^
Don't worry mate I know what I'm doing, or at least I think I do. That's a start right?...

Thank you guys!