What's new

Fiend Blood

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi!
I'm starting an RPG Maker project that I wanted to do for a veeeery long time.
I'm building a text and CGI game with RPG Maker VX ACE.

In this game you are a Alu Fiend, a sort of half-breed incubus.

I don't want to spoiler much of the story but ... basically:
there's been a silent invasion in your realm with succubi infiltrating and mixing into the human society.
While pure-breed human still exist, an outreageous number of succubi and various kind of half-breeds populate the lands.
The most powerful succubi in town rules in secret and manipulates the society for their own hidden agenda.

The game will have a sex battle system, quite complex to be honest, I'll try to explain it shortly.

During the battle you can strike your opponent, cast magic spells, Tease or Grapple.
While Teasing helps and is a great strategical asset in certain situations Grapples are the main part of the combat system.

The sex battle system is based around 3 stats:Tension, Desire & Heat.
Tension is raised mainly by teasing. Having a high tension means you crave sex. It makes it harder to escape grapples. Performing or suffering most of the sex maneuvers usually leads to lower tension.
Desire can be raised by teasing or by certain sex maneuvers, especially your own sex maneuvers. Basically every time you engage (or you are trapped) in a sexual activity that can't usually lead to release raises your desire. Having a high Desire not only makes it harder to escape from grapples, It also makes it easier for your opponent to reverse the grapples you initiate.
Heat Is raised every time you engage in sexual activities that can lead to release. It's pretty straightfoward. When you reach the cap you cum.
there is a zone right before the cap, every turn your enemy manage to keep you in that zone you accumulate climax points. Also.... making your heat value break the cap harder gives you even more climax points.
The more climax points you have, more energy your opponent will drain from you when you cum. So.. it's not the classical cum=game over.

You can attack with your weapons and go for a quick kill but draining your enemy energy is actually the main way to increase your stats in the game.
Still normal attacks have their uses... the less hp your enemy has the easier you can grapple him.

I'm no artist so the art will be made with Custom Girl 3d. But if the game will gain some followers I could see into ways to hire an artist.
(I'm also no scripter, so don't expect a fancy menu)

Currently I'm almost done creating the battle system. I'm sure it will need a lot of debug but I may be able to deliver an extremely early alpha demo with a fight.
I will then start to put in place all the story and give you constant upgrades whenever I have new enemies and story arc available.
Also... English is not my native language, so if you spot any error on the game feel free to report it... actually, I would really appreciate it.

Back