What's new

Fight Club - Alpha version

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dear all,

The new website is fightclubreborn.tk

Version 0.2 Twine is already available for free.

-------------------------------------------

About Fight Club Reborn

Fight Club is the story of a female fighter making a living in a Dark Near Future - 2024

The game is mostly text based,playable in a web browser (Firefox recommended) and you make choices that affect you and those around.

A choice can have little effect or it can have a long term and rippling effects.

Just like in real live you are not aware of what are the full consequences of your actions,but they should be mostly consistent with the game world.

The amount of choices available makes it so it will be hard for 2 players to have the same experience.

This game is for adults only, and contains sexual themes and situations.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fight Club - Alpha version

Huh this layout looks like those "Choose Your Own" story games I found one day... made in the same engine?

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to stay true to the old choose your own adventure theme, you can only make choices but all your choices should have consequences in the world around you.

The engine is "choicescript", which is basic enough to allow me to make a game and at same time powerfull enough to store all kinds of variables and stuff.

You can find more about it on their website, where people put some interesting non-adult games :p

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried to stay true to the old choose your own adventure theme, you can only make choices but all your choices should have consequences in the world around you.

The engine is "choicescript", which is basic enough to allow me to make a game and at same time powerfull enough to store all kinds of variables and stuff.

You can find more about it on their website, where people put some interesting non-adult games :p
Yeah that was the site I was thinking of when I saw the initial format.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ooh, this is pretty interesting. It's cool to see a female fighter, for a change.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very interesting. Enjoyed playing 2 or 3 different routes. I definitely will wait for next chapters.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why are there replies in this thread? Everyone knows the first rule of fight club...

Also, what themes are going to be present when the game is complete?

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had to laugh at that one ;)

Well, themes planned so far:

Humanity vs Technology
Body transformation
Mind Control
Prostitution
Humiliation
Gameshow
Tentacles

Also, i am really hoping to get additional feedback and ideias

So, let me know of themes and scenarios you would like to see included.

Best regards

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, let me know of themes and scenarios you would like to see included.
Throw in some bondage here and there.

BTW Are those 60 Watt plasma pistols? :rolleyes:

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was pleasantly surprised; I had never heard of the engine before, but it seems really good for choose-your-own-adventureesque stories, but with enough room to save variables that it feels a little like a rags game (with more of a focus on storytelling and not fighting the objects menu). Will look forward for future versions.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the only problem these types of games bring out is how locked in some of there things are like with the first part of the game were it decides you Starter stats then you fight a WAY to powerful opponent lose and bam Story time well its cool that you made a fighter story i think you should Focus Completely on the fight parts most because sex in this seems to just feel misplaced but that may just be me or what i saw so far

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well... not much of a spoiler, but you cannot win vs Domina, its part of the story.

You can give her a knockdown, but she will win against you.

The sex should appear mostly when you are in bad situations.

So you can play the game in at least 4 different ways:

1) You are the best fighter around, you are unbeatable, you win everytime. Not only that, you do it fair and square and are a paladin of good.

2)You are bad to the bones, you are unbeatable, you win everytime... because you will do anything to be able to win, no matter what.

3) You are down on your luck, you are an honest person but time after time after time you take the wrong decisions and make yourself in trouble. This world has no problem taking advantage of you.

4) You are down on your luck, even though you would do anything to claw out of the pit where you are. Sometimes your trickery turns against you and you pay for it.

And these interleaving paths are why you can play the game 2 and 3 times in a row and find always new stuff... :)

It also takes a long time to finish new chapters ;)

Since i know it will take a long time, i am always hoping for feedback on things that can be improved or on themes which arent been fully explored.

Thanks for your help.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this elsewhere. Would just like to say I perferred the earlier method of having a download since it allowed for some customization and it was so easy to edit.

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is the source code of the game, in case anyone wants to make any modifications:

Looking forward for it.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really sick game :eek: Hope you'll keep updating it :D

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to save before a decision? I always like going back and seeing what would have happened. :)

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No really, you have auto-saves at the end of each chapter.

To best experience the game i would suggest a new playthrough with different choices. I assure you that you will always find new paths as you play ;)

On a side note. The game has been updated, you may now fight Sonia.

Although it might need to be revised for balancing purposes.

Some players will find it too hard and others normal/easy, depending on the path they took to get there
I also contains random rolls based on your stats. I really need some feedback on this one.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No really, you have auto-saves at the end of each chapter.

To best experience the game i would suggest a new playthrough with different choices. I assure you that you will always find new paths as you play ;)

On a side note. The game has been updated, you may now fight Sonia.

Although it might need to be revised for balancing purposes.

Some players will find it too hard and others normal/easy, depending on the path they took to get there
I also contains random rolls based on your stats. I really need some feedback on this one.
The fight is kinda confusing (the stats).
Ended up spamming "Strike"
A (Res)Block (Str) Power (Agi) Speed system would be easier to understand.

I think that the bouncer & second gym paths are great but kind of short.
For example at the gym you basically go there and INSTANTLY get into a fight for being dressed too modestly, IMO it would be better if there was some type of verbal/physical abuse that overtime (one week?) led to the character either resisting or submitting.

The game's concept is already a 10/10 for me but i think you should focus more on fleshing out the early parts of each path instead of further progessing the story :D

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new version 0.066 is now available.

Hope you guys enjoy it ;) As usual i am open to any feedback or suggestions.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm normally not interested in these types of games but this one has peaked my interest. Nice job Magma, i saw it on ryonani before here lol