What's new

Fighting Legacy CYOA

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Legacy CYOA

Ok, voting is done for A/B and the winner was B. Outfit options are still live and are the numbered voting options still. This next vote will be letter based.

After you leave the tailor, and start to head over to the gym, you realize that the quality of most of Michiru's work is rather low. Probably because the costumes are designed to get ripped apart during the matches. No matter, Michiru will supply you with new outfits for each match. You seem to recall that she was able to mix and match the outfits that she had designed as well, so if you want to mix the top of one with the bottom of another. Michiru would have no problem doing that.

You finally get to the training facility, and your first sight is overwhelmed by the sheer number of people there. A few just ignore you, a few kind of look your way and then get back to what they were doing, and then you spot someone come flying down the stairs from what looks to be an office space.

What is the name that is yelled out?

X: Pick your name

Hello, I am Yuzo. I will be the one responsible for training you. I was your mother's trainer as well. So hopefully you will be in good hands. This first week, I will take you through all of the basics. So at the end of this week, you will have at least a basic knowledge of everything you will need to be successful. If everything goes well, we can spend the last day focusing on one thing in particular. What would you like to focus on when all of the basic training is done?"

A: Striking (punches, kicks, elbows, and the such)
B: Grappling (getting opponent to the ground or destroying their clothing)
C: Submissions (both attempting and resisting submission holds)
D: Sexual (both attempting and resisting orgasms)
E: Stamina (how much you can exert yourself in a round/match)
F: Defense (defensive aspects of striking and grappling)
G: More all around training (dont pick this, unless you want to lose the first match)

"If I remember correctly, your mother won a great deal of her matches by making her opponents orgasm. Though I cannot seem to remember how exactly she did it. Did she..?

P: Use her tongue
Q: Use her fingers
R: Use a sextoy of some type (specify)

Catfighter, wins with orgasms, outfits made to be destroyed in matches, and stats to come after the resolution of this post

This should be open 2 days or until consensus is reached. Costume voting is still live and will be resolved at the same time as this one ends.

Last edited:

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

3 for clothing, and then B and P

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

B Q

Curious, what does our character look like? Sorry if you were going to do that next.

By name, you mean the character's real name and not like a stage name?

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Curious, what does our character look like? Sorry if you were going to do that next.

By name, you mean the character's real name and not like a stage name?
Hmm.. It is very likely that there will be a mirror involved when you try on the outfit. As for the name, it would be unlikely that a ring name would have been predetermined by a random npc, so an actual name would be more likely.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

voting so far: (unofficial of course, though current as far as I can tell. looks like #1 and Q are winning, though the B/D vote was close.)

5 d q - maxentius
1 b q - plmnko
1 d q - kasei
7 b q - gamefreak
3 b p - genius700
1 ? ? - Minerve

Color:

White (1) - gamefreak
Blue/White (2) - minerve, max

Name:

None

Vote coming up next: Face and Hair

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

b q

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... Changin' to blue/white: only one colour would be sad :'(

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Yay, stats time finally!

Throughout the week, you train with Yuzo. A fairly tedious process for now, as it is just the simple basics of how to handle yourself in the ring being taught. First a few punches and kicks, followed a few takedown maneuvers, then the focusing on defense and how to prevent yourself from being hit or taken down, finally ending up with the last day being used to enhance your grappling ability. The easier it is to get them to the ground you figure, the easier it is to finish them off with an orgasm. Speaking of which, you did seem to recall that your mother's finishing move was simply fingering her opponents into an orgasm. This would also be your preferred method of winning for now, or at least stop them from doing the same to you.

Your last day before you step into the ring for the first time, you figure there are 2 things left to do. So, the first stop is Michiru's tailoring shop. Michiru just about jumps out of her chair when she sees you, grabs a small box and hands it to you.

"Sorry, I am busy. If something is off, come back tomorrow and I will fix it. I have to get this project done right now." No sooner is the box in your hands with your outfit inside than Michiru is back at her chair working on the project she was busy with when you came in. With your outfit settled, you go to the salon.

"Hello!" Miki, the everlasting ball of energy she is, runs to open the door to the salon for you as she sees you coming in with the box in your hands.

"Is that your outfit? You should let us see! Nevermind that though, you need a haircut! With that, Miki gestures you to sit down in the chair so she can have at that crow's nest atop your head.

What would you like for your hair: (Picture time!)

Each number goes to the length of her hair, though C should be a little shorter and stop at the shoulder. Feel free to suggest a hair style within the examples. I had originally planned to post 12 hair options, giving 3 for each length.

After Miki has at your hair, you finally get home and are able to open up the box. Inside was exactly what Michiru promised, your new outfit. When you go to try it on, you are almost startled as the outfit is quite literally a perfect fit to your body. Nevermind how Michiru pulled that off for a minute, as you can try to ponder how that was possible later.

What did you see from the reflection in the mirror when you put the costume on:(Picture time!)

Each letter corresponds to the cup size of her breasts

After all the excitement of the day is done, you call it a night. Tomorrow you will spar with another girl at the training facility so that Yuzo can asses your skills, and offer up some suggestions on how to proceed with training.

This vote will stay up until most of the regulars have cast their votes. I will move on after that.

The Unkown Catfighter: (would certainly help if there was a name but no matter as it really makes little difference)
HP: 50 (should be pretty obvious)
SP: 30 (stamina, needed to escape sub/orgams and recover from knockdowns)

striking: atrocious (1)
grappling: pitiful(2)
submissions: atrocious (1)
sexual: awful (3)
defense: atrocious (1)
speed: atrocious (1)

Last edited:
OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Voting so far:

3 d - game
3 d - plmnko
3 d - genius
2 d - max
1 d - min

D seems locked at this point, and with one regular voter to go it looks like 3 is going to be the other winner. Barring any random influx of votes, I will move this along when I get done with my morning shenanigans tomorrow.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1D

Name
Tanya
Grace
Rachel

Last edited:
OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Surprised I am not, that D won unanimously. Name voting still active, as there are not enough votes.

After trying on your outfit, you seem to realize how well the outfit Michiru made compliments your ample assets up top along with your shoulder length hair. All that is left to do, is to go to bed today. Tomorrow will be your first amateur match, and it would be wise to rest up. Another day dawns, and you hurry yourself off to the training facility to get prepared to get into the ring for the first time against a live opponent. Winning or losing this match certainly will not make or break your career, as it is just a simple match lasting 5 rounds of 3 minutes each. No judges will be present, so if the match goes the distance it will simply be over.

As you prepare yourself by putting on your outfit, you hear a familiar voice..."I can make your hair any color you want before a match. It is a purely aesthetic thing, as it will wash out when you go to the shower after the match. I will be here every time you are going to go into the ring, just in case you want to strike some fear into your opponent with a hair color that stands out." Miki was there, and was offering to change your hair color before the match.

What color is your hair, and what color would you want it to be in this match if a different color is desired.?

A: Brown
B: Blonde
C: Black
D: Red
E: Something else (purple, pink, blue, go nuts hair color is easy to mess with)

Now that you are geared up and ready to go, Yuzo wanders in to talk to you. You start to realize that the long and boring part about all the rules, and how the system works are going to be explained here.

"Each offensive action takes stamina, and generally speaking every minute in the ring will have 5 offensive actions in it from either fighter. Speed will determine who attacks first (d10 + speed vs d10 + speed). The player will win if both fighters have a tie score at any point. The match starts with both standing and striking rolls (d10 + skill vs d10 + defense) are made. Whoever wins the striking roll can then either engage in a grapple, or continue striking. Winning a grapple will allow you to continue into a submission hold, where you can then start to drain your opponents stamina. Finally a sexual move can be performed after either a successful submission hold, or knocking the opponent down with strikes.

Every strike that hits will do HP damage. Losing all HP will result in being knocked down, and a follow up sexual attack can be made at that point, or the referee can start to administer the 10 count knockout timer. If the timer starts, a d10 gets rolled and that number is subtracted from the SP of the fighter that was knocked down. At 0 SP the fighter will be knocked out and the match will end. Otherwise half the max HP will be restored and the match will continue. There is no current rule governing the number of times someone can be knocked down within any particular round.

Grappling is where the clothing can be removed. Each part of clothing has 5 HP and the general rule is that the top gets damaged first, followed by any lower body wear and then the undergarments. If you want to attempt a sexual submission while your opponent is not knocked out, you will need to remove their clothing before doing so. Clothing for the most part is very easily removed, so do not be alarmed if you lose some of your own clothing. Your opponents are very likely not going to be too concerned about their own clothing being removed.

Submission holds and Sexual holds will deal damage equal to the difference in rolls for each time the holds continue. A submission hold will deal damage to both HP and SP evenly, though divided by half rounding up for HP and down for SP. If either HP or SP reaches 0 then that fighter will submit, and the match will end. Sexual holds deal SP damage only, and reaching 0 SP will result in an orgasm and end the match.

Probably sounds more complex than it needs to be since it is your first time in the ring.

As you eye up your opponent, you see that she is another amateur just like you looking to make a name for herself. She is dressed mostly in a white outfit, and her name is Pearl. After asking Yuzo about what he thought about her, he replied with this.

"I train both of you, and Pearl is not better than you in any way. So you should play to your strengths and try to get her to the ground where you should have the advantage.

So whats the plan for this first round?

1: Just stand and bang with her, until one of you is knocked out or the end of the round?
2: Just stand and bang, but try to follow up with sexual moves when she is down?
3: Try to get her to the ground and use submission holds to wear her out or just submit?
4: Try to get her clothes off, then into a sexual hold and force her to orgasm?
5: Just take it easy, dont push yourself too hard and focus more on defending, while letting Pearl possibly tire herself out attacking you.

Now the fun begins, and its likely to assume I will cook up some visuals of the action at the end of each round. Name voting is still going on, numbers are for strategy, and letters are for hair color this time around both in and out of the ring should be specified if different colors are used.

HP: 50
SP: 30

striking: atrocious (1)
grappling: pitiful(2)
submissions: atrocious (1)
sexual: awful (3)
defense: atrocious (1)
speed: atrocious (1)

Last edited: