What's new

Fighting Legacy CYOA

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Legacy CYOA

Since voting is locked, I'll vote for the character. 4!

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

So another week goes by, and as you are putting your work in, the focus was on grappling this time. Actually, come to think of it, the focus was really on your next match. Who was that woman you ran into after your last match? Was the word on the street for real that she was an accomplished fighter already, completely out of your league? Only one way to find out how you measure up, and that is to get into the ring with her.

Julia:

striking: pitiful (2)
grappling: awful (3)^up
submissions: pitiful (2)
sexual: inept (4) (defense = 0 against sex attacks next match)
defense: pitiful (2)
speed: pitiful (2)

During the day of this next match, you head over to the facility, and as always Yuzo is there to greet you.

"Today, I doubt you will win, but if you can pull this one off I will be vastly impressed with how far your skills have come. Sapphire is an accomplished fighter, and your final test. If you learn how to deal with losing from this fight, then consider what it feels like, and never let it happen again. That will lead you to your success later on as you grow. Either way, a lesson will be taught in this match. Just so you know, Sapphire is better than you in every possible measureable way. Stronger, Faster, and just more experienced. Good luck, though I do not think even that will help you today."

You finish your preparations, and sitting across the ring from you is the same blue haired woman who you encountered last week. She seems to be eyeing you up like you are nothing more than her next conquest. Rumor has it, that she likes to play around with her "victims" before finally putting them away. Is this something that you could use to your advantage, or will it just be prolonging the inevitable.

So how is Sapphire going to destroy you.. I mean what is your plan for this match?

A: Swing for the fences and hope for the best? You knocked Ruby down twice.
B: Go for another submission? Even though you didnt get Ruby to submit, she could not continue.
C: Try to make Sapphire suffer from a humiliating orgasm? A fools errand at best, though would be an amazing statement to make.
D: Run for your life and hope to just survive this match? Fat chance of that though since you are pretty well outclassed. (Defense up like before)
E: Just take it like a woman. Everyone expects you to lose, so just get it over with already and move on. (All stats 0)

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

D for defense curl! By which I mean sobbing while assuming the fetal position.

OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Hmm, this would be quite the challenge you think. Ruby was very aggressive you recalled when you fought her in your last match, and you used that aggression against her. Eventually you were the one to come out victorious, so playing defense again this time seems to be the way to go. The issue being if you can survive long enough for Sapphire to tire herself out or not. Surely she would know better than to tire herself out like that, right?

"Hello, this is Rizzo here at the scene of tonight's slaughter. The newcomer Julia is seemingly being offered up as a sacrifice for the much more accomplished Sapphire tonight. Julia had won her previous two matches and is showing a great deal of promise, though she certainly could not already be on the same level of an already established veteran like Sapphire. I guess tonight we see if Julia is the real thing."

"Round one begins, and Sapphire not knowing any better just begs Julia to hit her. Julia obliges and nails her straight away with a bomb that likely would have put anyone on the ground. Julia gets Sapphire pinned on the ropes, as she tries to leverage this early advantage. Sapphire has none of it and seemingly is now a little more focused after eating that punch from Julia. Sapphire pushes Julia away and follows up with a knee that made Julia recoil backward. More than enough time for Sapphire to remove Julia's top while she was recovering from the knee strike. Soon after, Sapphire follows up by sitting Julia down and putting her into a hold that seems to be more embarrassing than painful. Julia fights her way free from the hold, and both are back on their feet.

Sapphire continues to dominate the first round, landing another few glancing shots and then grabbing hold of Julia long enough to remove her skirt this time. Julia truly looks outclassed here, she is mounting no offense of any kind aside from being able to slip away from Sapphire's holds for the time being. Which Julia does yet again, slipping away from Sapphire before more harm can be done."

I spoke too soon, it seems. Sapphire landed a very serious uppercut that broke through Julia's defenses and sent her to the floor. Sapphire got right ontop of Julia and removed the last obstacle for Julia to be completely naked now. Sapphire then flipped her over onto her knees and tried to guide a finger home, but Julia was able to recover from being knocked down rather quickly and escape yet again. As the round closes Sapphire yet again looked to be trying to get Julia into a submission hold, but the bell rang to save Julia."

As the fighters go back to their corners, Sapphire starts removing her top. I think she is planning something for the second round. Julia doesnt look too bad, though it will remain to see how well she recovers from the first time she has been knocked down."

Julia:
HP: 50-49+25-4 (22HP) +5
SP: 30-9-1 (20SP) +5
Naked

Sapphire:
HP: 9 hp lost
SP: 11 sp lost
Topless

Totally torn on which images to use, cause I ended up with 10. Gonna work on that while next vote happens.

Well, survived the first round you have. Now what to do in round 2?

A: Go down swinging!
B: Get the rest of her clothes off! (she might even help, though pick another as well)
C: Make her tap out! (this one wont work so well..)
D: Bring her to a crushing orgasm!
E: Defense Mode!
F: Just let her play with you and finish you off, you know you can not win.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no point in defending any longer... I think its time for an all in: B) then D)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

BD

Last edited:
OP
freeko

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Since, I did not add the images in the last post, I will just throw them all into this one.

You decide that simply playing defense is not going to work so well this time around. Sapphire is too good to fall into that trap you gather, and the plan gets hatched that you would against all odds attempt to get Sapphire to orgasm in the ring. What better way to make your mark than to score such a humiliating upset over a more accomplished fighter you think to yourself while you are in your corner. Though once you are done thinking to yourself what you are going to do, you glance over at Sapphire. While you were looking away, she had completely disrobed herself during the break.

"You are going to enjoy what I have in store for you I think. The rather smug Sapphire lets loose right before the round begins.

Rizzo here, and this is a first. In the first round, Sapphire had stripped Julia completely naked. Between the first and second round in this match between Julia and Sapphire, Sapphire has completely disrobed herself. So now both fighters are completely naked, and Sapphire is naked wholly out of her own choice to remove her clothes during the break. I have never seen this before, and I have done match analysis for a long time now. Sapphire dominated the first round, and I think she is looking to enjoy herself at Julia's expense in this round.

Julia's streak of landing massive bombs at the start of the round would come to a very abrupt end here. Sapphire would instead be the one to land her blow, albeit a glancing knee strike at best it looked like. Though it was enough to imbalance Julia long enough for Sapphire to bring them to the ground. Sapphire would immediately get Julia into a hold, and then a rather awkward moment would occur as Sapphire could not keep control of Julia, though eventually she would overpower Julia and get her into the hold she had wanted.

This would for all intents and purposes, spell the end for Julia. With so much time in the round, it would almost be a formality that Sapphire was going to make Julia orgasm. Julia made one last attempt to free herself seemingly in vain, though while she was able to get herself free, someone had thrown a vibrator into the ring right by Sapphire's hands.

Sapphire would use this to her advantage, as Julia could only really manage to start crawling toward the ropes in an attempt to get back up. Sapphire would track her down before Julia could get to the ropes however, and would have Julia simply moaning in ecstasy until the inevitable orgasm would be reached. Sapphire would win this match, and I do not think it would be a big surprise to anyone that this outcome was reached."

"Well, I give you credit, you survived one round against me. Though you still lost, I will be waiting for you when you think you are good enough to challenge me again." With that Sapphire would simply walk away. Her point was made and the rookie was sacrificed. How would Julia deal with this crushing defeat? After some time recovering from her first orgasm in the ring, she would finally attempt to leave the locker room. Yuzo of course was there waiting outside the locker room for when she would go home.

"Sorry kid, but I had to see just how good you are. Though I will not lie, not many people even make it out of the first round against Sapphire. The simple truth however, is you are not ready yet to face that calibur of fighter. I will give you an extra week to recover yourself before your first real fight. If you want to train, then stop by here, we are always going to be here for you."

Scenes from the slaughter:

Julia:

striking: pitiful (2)
grappling: awful (3)
submissions: pitiful (2)
sexual: inept (4)
defense: pitiful (2)
speed: pitiful (2)

Julia would heed these words, though what she would end up doing with so much time on her hands before her next fight was still a mystery.

What exactly would Julia do with this much time to herself?(Pick any combination, though try to give a method for the madness as well. There are 10 days available, and I will allow the possibilty of two things to be picked each day.)

A: Off to the bar to drink your sorrows away? (bonus points, but at a cost now)
B: Go to Michiru and have her craft a completely different costume for your debut?
C: Go to Miki and get something done about that hair?
D: Training, Training, Training, and more Training! (chance to raise any/all attributes specified to train in)
E: Ask Yuzo which aspects of your training you should be focusing on, and concentrate your training time on that which Yuzo recommends?
F: Just stay home and try to recover from such an earth shattering orgasm at the hands of Sapphire.
G: With so much time on your hands, you can do whatever it is you want for a day. So why not try something not even listed here?

Just for cleanliness, abilities that can be trained will be the numbers vote this time. (If any training is done, specify which)

1) Striking
2) Grappling
3) Submission
4) Sexual
5) Defense
6) Speed
7) All of the above, but at a price for exerting yourself so much