What's new

Flailing Helps! Really! (Flayer and Guan)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Flailing Helps! Really! (Flayer and Guan)

After finishing what little food she had decided to pick for herself to eat, Isabelle stood up from her seat, stretching herself a bit to make sure she would be at a good physical level to prepare for what would be waiting in the insides of the maze area. "Alright, let's get going." she would say, making sure she had her favorite knife along for those hostile situations that would happen with absolute certainty. Penny had appeared to be ready, so she would take the lead and have them go to the maze entrance, and possibly inside it as well.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After she saw Isabelle was ready to go, Penny looked back to Spencer again and reached out shyly and gave a little tug on his sleeve. "Um, may I please have an extra set of clothes to wear into the maze if I shouldn't wear my best? I like this outfit and I'd rather it not get damaged," Penny asked Spencer when they were about to go out, looking a little hopeful that her new boss would give her some extra clothing.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spencer Mmmmmmm'd thoughtfully before turning to look up at her, gesturing for her to step back a little, before looking her up and down. You know, I have just the thing. he said, raising his hand and snapping his fingers, saying Reli! at which point all of her clothing mutinied long enough to yank itself off of her body, leaving her completely bare.

He tilted his head and looked her up and down again, a kinked little smile on his face, though once he'd gotten a full eyeful, he snapped his fingers again, saying Villusi upon which Penny would feel the tug and texture of soft, stretchy silk rolling up her legs and along her body, before a completely fetishistic and openly stare inducing bunny costume had covered her, black leggings included all the way to the halter top.

Since Penny had invited him to be a perv, it seemed he was going to be, as the outfit was crotchless, and her little fluffy tail stuck through a hole at the back of the outfit, letting her waggle it around freely. Perfect! Now off you go you two, and have fun. he said, likely committing the sight to perfect memory as Isabelle did exactly what perfect Maids did. Follow orders, leading Penny through the house just as she was, down to the first floor, out the back door, and towards a raised ivy archway that led into the maze.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After she asked lord Spencer for the extra clothes, she awaited his answer and stepped back a little when told to. She then watched her current clothing suddenly fly off of her, gasping as she did and blushing a bit at the suddenness of it, and the fact that Spencer was staring at her. After a few moments she would uncover herself though if he insisted then she would move her arms and her right leg, which she'd slightly pulled up in front of her crotch.

Either way, when Spencer snapped his fingers again, Penny felt her new clothing appearing on her body. When the clothes had finished forming over her body, Penny looked down and blushed a little at her new clothes, but wasn't totally against them. As her puffy little tail popped out the back, she wiggled it back and forth cutely as she turned to leave the balcony to head down with Isabelle to the hedge maze. "Thank you lord Spencer. If you don't mind, have someone take my other clothes back to my room," Penny said, bowing politely to Spencer before heading on.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The leave was delayed a bit as Penny asked for clothing from the Master, a matter that was somewhat relevant to the situation as the bunny had not taken any additional clothing along when they had left. Isabelle felt that this was partially her own fault, not being prepared for a longer mission in the appropriate manner, but she did not make a number of it as it was still a completely fixable issue in the Master's estate. And it did indeed get fixed, with the Master's usual pervy touch applied of course. Rolling her eyes, the head maid paid no further attention to the nakedness, maintaining her attention towards their task of the day.

With the archway in front of them, Isabelle would have them go inside, keeping herself ready to draw her knife at a moment's notice.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Entering into the Hedgemaze, the essentials were just as Isabelle remembered, the path was EXACTLY 9 foot wide, and the grass was a uniform 14 inches tall, enough to tickle the legs, and hide the nastier surprises she knew were now active within.

The Maze closed behind them, also normal, since Cerin controlled who could and could not enter, that meant that Penny and Isabelle were the last ones to arrive here, Cerin already within, along with all her guests. It would open again at two points during the day. At the highest point of the Moon, and the next Sunrise.

Moving within, knife ready to be drawn and Penny likewise ready but dressed to do anything but fight, at least she looked fabulous, the first thing Penny would notice was that the vines that made up the 12 foot tall walls moved regularly with a pulse, shifting and sliding along eachother, some waving lazily our of the wall slightly, likely to grab whatever bumped into the walls. Being careful about how they maneuvered would be wise.

However, they made it to the first 4 way intersection, and the statue of the dragon at it's center without incident, the passage they'd come down likely closing behind them. Isabelle free to explain to Penny that this would continue to happen at many points as they passed them until they reached the center if she wished, or leave it a mystery for Penny. It was up to her.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When they got out to the hedgemaze, Penny looked around and took in the scenery. "Mmm, feels like home almost... almost," Penny commented as she beheld the hedgemaze.

When the maze closed up behind them, Penny glanced over her shoulder to see it doing so, frowning slightly. "Well, looks like we're not going back the way we came for now," Penny said before turning back forward and heading that way.

Penny saw the vines wriggling about on the walls all around them, which Penny decided to avoid as best she could, fearing that they may get grabbed by the things if they didn't. After making their way inside a little ways, Penny looked over at Isabelle after looking at the statue of the dragon. "So... which way from here? Or can we do the whole, follow one wall until you reach the center thing?" Penny asked curiously

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the maze being one that Isabelle did not have a clear mental map of, she was made a little more tense than she would have liked to be in her own home estate. But there was little to be done about that as the Mistress fiddled with her maze occasionally, and it usually lead to the complete remap of the area. The introduction of the shifting walls was nothing new to the head maid, and she was not particularly concerned. "I can't really say. The maze is different to what I remember it being. The Mistress has re-arranged the öayout, so I have no clear view of this place now. Might as well try that strategy. Isabelle agreed to try out the well-known wall following option.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then, shall we," Penny said once Isabelle was through explaining how different the maze was since she was last in here. With that, Penny would hold her left hand to the left side of the maze, though not too close so that the tendrils couldn't grab her as she led the way, doing her best to draw a mental map of the area. "Say, this place doesn't change while we're in it does it?" Penny then asked curiously.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No, it shouldn't. But there is the matter of the maze closing itself after us when we make a choice between paths. It is there to enforce decisions. Isabelle stated as they went.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turning to the left an deciding to stick to that decision was probably a good one. Probably. There really was no telling, and as the left hand turn closed behind them, as Isabelle had stated, to make them stick to their choices, they soon found themselves dropped out into a curving hall that led them into a nexus of sorts, now instead of 4, there were 9 choices. However, as they stepped into the clearing, the sound of voices now visible through the walls, likely Cerin and her Guests, they encountered their first problem.

The clearing was maybe 30 foot across and good sized, the grass a bit shorter and more uniformly trimmed. But on a pedestal of marble, waiting patiently, was a green skinned woman, tall, trim, and with small purple blossoms over her nude form. Sitting there, she perked up as they stepped into the clearing, and with a gesture, closed all the ways out. Yay! I'm awake and I get playmates! she said cheerfully, standing up and stretching a little, the quad of long whiplike vines on her back mirroring her motions and all bearing large golden flower buds. Hmmmmm Lady Cerin said I could play today. This should be fun! And wow... she said, trailing off in a bit of a murmur as she saw Penny's more risqué outfit, eyeing her up and down before focusing on the crotchless section and licking her lips.

Sooo.... Does that mean I don't have to fight you for my fun? she asked Penny openly, raising a curving eyebrow

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they moved along, Penny glanced back to see Isabelle was right that it would close up behind them. Sighing, Penny trudged onward until they came to the huge set of paths they could take. "Well shit. First it was four, now nine," Penny said, though her gaze immediately turned to the green skinned woman on the pedestal as the paths all closed up.

Penny looked visibly tense, preparing to reach back and grab her bow and an arrow. When the green skinned woman spoke, Penny stared for a few moments before glancing over at Isabelle. When she noticed the green skinned woman staring at her so blatantly, Penny couldn't help but blush and instinctively tried to cover herself with her hands. "W-What would your fun entail? And how long would it take?" Penny asked, looking a little curious, yet cautious while she blushed.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the pair advancing along their path, they came across a clearing soon enough as the maze indeed made them stick to their choices. There appeared to be something there, an alraune or something similar if Isabelle had to make a guess. Their attention was more focused on Penny, for obvious reasons, but the maid did not let her waryness slip and remained on guard with her knife hand ready to draw if things got hostile. Otherwise she would remain out from the ongoing conversation as it appeared to be more about Penny than herself.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception rolls
Penny 19
Isabelle 20.
You both see Sneaky Sis.

The woman smiled and Hrmmm'd thoughtfully for a moment, before smiling wider, Hrmming again like she wasn't really sure, or was trying to buy time. But both Penny and Isabelle were noticing something wasn't quite right, the grass around the bottom of the woman's feet was moving, as was the soil. I want to turn you both into beautiful flowers... she said suddenly, head tilting to the side as she spread her hands.

Alraune 6
Penny 19
Isabelle 10
Epic Doge

But neither girl, already on guard from watching, was caught in the burst of tendrils below their feet, both ready to leap back even as a wide pod burrowed up from the ground beneath the Alraune, her feet sliding into a golden nectar in it's center, allowing her to lounge against the rim easily while several long tendrils remained above the ground.

The plant itself seemed to be the same color as the woman, but the enormous petals of which there were 5, ringed with many smaller ones, seemed soft, spongy, and unusually thick. The dark blue color was pretty in the day, but Penny and Isabelle could only imagine that they would be breathtaking at night.

Hrmm... That's a shame. it would have been so much easier if you'd just stayed still. O well. If you can pull me out of my flower, you win. If I can plant my seeds inside you. I win. Sounds fair? she giggled, leaning her cheek on her hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Glancing down a little as the plant woman, or alraune rather was what Penny believed her to be, the viera noticed the ground moving and her eyes widened before she leaped back and away from the tentacles that burst from the ground at her and Isabelle. "W-Whoa there honey. Not gonna get me that easily," Penny said quickly before pulling her bow out.

"Well... why do we have to fight at all? I mean, I've played with alraune before and they were pretty fun, so wouldn't mind coming back later for some fun," Penny asked, stringing an arrow just in case her words didn't get through to their foe, where she would aim for the flower's petals to try and put a hole in it so the nectar would leak out.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Remaining on guard appeared to have been the wise decision as the alraune was not simply addressing them. She had been planning to get a sneaky one over the girls, but Isabelle noticed it a little too fast for the tentacle spurt to get her, and she hopped aside before the wigglies got to her. Penny too made it, which was good for them, being able to maintain battle efficiency. The alraune threw down the gauntlet at the two in the form of a somewhat different fight, which the maid had no objections against as it meant none of them would have to die. Keeping her dagger on the side, she prepared to approach and possibly grab at the flower-laden maiden they were up against.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Al vs Isabelle 7v12 Miss
Al vs Penny 18v7 Hit Penny is entangled and slightly aroused.
Isabelle vs Al 16v3 Hit -1 FP
Penny vs Al 9vs17 Swing and a miss.

As Isabelle readied herself for the fight and Penny seemed to want to talk some more, both girls found them under attack again from the ground, and while Isabelle leapt out of reach once more, only to score a slash across the Alraune's petals, the plant woman Eeping and hiding in her flower for a moment as Isabelle cut her. Ahhh! Be careful with that! she shouted, waving a fist at Isabelle from behind her petal, sticking out her tongue.

Penny however had managed to actually get slightly caught up, several roots rising up and around her left foot and calf, golden pollen rising slowly from small blooms in the vines that had snared her making her body warm ever so slightly. Walking around exposed like she was wasn't helping either as her mind drifted a little. Because of that, her own shot went wide as the ground around her started to churn, none of the Alraune's tendrils currently visible and likely all underground.

Isabelle 5/5HP 2/10AP (Cerin's Blessing)
Penny 5/5HP 3/10AP (Dressed like a sloot and poisoned.)
Alraune who is currently without name!? 4/4 HP 2/10 AP Removed 0/5
Plant 5/6 HP, slightly sad cos cut T.T
As you can guess the goal is actually to remove the Alraune from the flower. It has now way of holding her in apart from it's petals and the Alraune herself. If both of you can remove her from it, using the same rules as Entanglement, you win by default. You do not lose for orgasming, or for being trapped. She specifically stated your characters needed to be seeded. Progress to that will be tracked by the Alraune's Arousal. At 10 she will release seeds in her tendrils. If no tendrils are in your characters when this happens, her seeds will be held within, and her minimum AP will rise by 2 points. Her AP Rises every round by 2 points. It's a race against the clock. Fight smarter, not harder. This fight will not be concluded until one of the win conditions are met.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Penny yelped a bit as she felt a tentacle root coiling up around her ankle, though Isabelle thankfully wasn't caught up herself. The pollen was starting to effect her a little too, mainly because of the way she was dressed, her mind starting to wander a bit as she imagined what the alraune might do to her if they lost. Her body shivered at the thought, before Penny shook her head clear and swung her bow back over her shoulder and drew her own dagger.

"Alright, note to self, bow not a good idea against tentacles, practically useless, got it," Penny muttered to herself before she rushed in and dove at the alraune, trying to tackle her out of the plant and hoping the sudden change of tactic would throw their foe off guard.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having no real way to retaliate besides counter attacking, Isabelle slashed at their opponent, only ending up cutting at her petal protection in the end. She got a silly gesture aimed at her in return, which she did not really pay much attention to. Penny's idea appeared to be a straightforward approach, which Isabelle mostly supported but was not quite sure if it was going to be that easy. Deciding to make it harder to target them both, she maneuvered around, coming at the alraune from the side and approaching to wrestle at her in order to get some progress on the removal.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Penny 16-1 =15 Entangled 1
Isabelle 15
Alraune 9 Hit! Penny starts to drag the crazy bitch out of her flower!
Alraune natural 20. Isabelle is entangled and poisoned!

Alraune Nat 1 o_O; Penny drags her even further out!
Alraune 11
Penny 6 Miss
Isabelle 15 Miss

Status
Penny Arousal increased by 2, 1 for Poison, 1 for Alraune flower goo
Isabelle Arousal increased by 1 for Poison.
Alraune closes her petals for 2 rounds! Penny is freed from entanglement, Alraune takes -2 to all attacks for 2 rounds, her removal is reset.
Time to re-emergence! 2 rounds.
Time after Flower reopens until it can close again. 5 rounds.
Alraune Arousal 4/10
Flower Condition HP 5/6
Yes. There are mechanics at play here you know nothing about :p
Penny HP 5/5 AP 5/10
Isabelle HP 5/5 AP 3/10

Penny and Isabelle both threw themselves at the Alraune, causing her to flail around in a bit of a panic, as the outright attack caught her off guard and made her eep as she was grabbed by Penny and yanked partially out of the sticky goop she was resting in. The poison Penny had been stuck with earlier though continued to flow and the stuff in the flower seemed to be the source of it, making Penny's body warm even further the longer she was close to it.

Isabelle however she neatly countered, the petal of her flower snapping up sharply to turn Isabelle aside before a similar root to Penny's still attached to the aggressive rabbit girl twisted around her ankle and a sharp pinch told her she'd also been poisoned.

Her body warmed slightly at the touch, her skin becoming slightly more sensitive before the Alraune tried to bring her tendrils back to tightly wrap around both girls, missing completely before the petals of her flower shut around her completely while she giggled. Hide and Seek... I can see you, you can't see me! she yelled through her flower in a sing song voice. Long vines were rising from the ground swiftly all over the clearing, but only a select few looked like they could actually carry and pass seeds. And the plant itself seemed to be uncomfortable being closed, wanting to open. It wouldn't stay closed for long with the sun baring down on it.