What's new

RPG [ Flamme Soft ] [ ふらむそふと] Drain Dungeon / ドレインダンジョン ~サキュバス風俗のある遺跡~ RE183874 RJ183874

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the creator of 迷宮踏破 MonsterGirls (RJ163312) comes another dungeon crawler with monster girls.

ドレインダンジョン ~サキュバス風俗のある遺跡~(RJ183874)
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ183874.html
(not at 15 posts yet)

Game format is wolf rpg.

The trial is out, target release date seems to be late November 2016.

Seems to have some similar ideas as the previous game. Go as deep as you can in a dungeon, encounter monster girls as mini-bosses who you can recruit and sex. But you need to "deposit" your levels with some succubi sisters...which you can't withdraw :p

Storyline (from what little I understand)
There is this dungeon that resets your level back to one when you leave it. There are these three succubi who want you give them your levels before you leave the dungeon (hence the English title, "Drain Dungeon") in exchange for pleasure, so that they can defeat their mother. So...it's win/win?

Gameplay
You delve into a dungeon (the scenario seems to change every day). At first you're only allowed to carry two items into the dungeon, be it consumables or equipment. At every level you descend, you have a choice between two paths. They will either lead to no encounter, random event (heals or hurts your hp/stamina), mob encounter, treasure chest, or merchant. Monsters get stronger as you get deeper, and a little more than halfway through the dungeon, you will face a slime girl (the mob indicator on the path will be red instead of gray) that you can beat or lose to, but you can't recruit in the trial.

You have an item (doesn't count towards your item limit) given to you by the succubi sisters that lets you teleport out of the dungeon anytime, so go as deep as you can without dying. I found an OP amulet in the dungeon that restores health every turn, which made it very easy for me to reach and beat the slime girl. The limiting factor of each dungeon trip is going to be your health, probably.

Once you teleport out (not sure where you go if you die), you have the option of choosing which girl to drain your levels and how they go about it. You need to have at least 5 levels for them to drain (not sure if this means you have to be lvl 5 or 6, because can you be drained to 0? I don't think so.). There is a lvl 10 drain option shown but that's not included in the trial. At one point, I reached lvl 16 after defeating the slime girl (which boots you out of the dungeon, probably because you can't progress past that point in the trial), and so I could see a continuation of the lvl 5 drain, which cost 10 levels instead of 5. It came with additional dialogue and maybe a slight variation in the CG. You've got a very well-endowed succubus who does paizuri, a well-endowed succubus who fucks you from underneath even though you're in missionary position, and a loli whom I didn't bother with.

I didn't really explore the options you have in town, other than the storehouse and the crystal customization. The storehouse is where you store the spoils of each of your trips into the dungeon. As said before, you need to choose what to take and what to leave in the storehouse before you explore the dungeon, due to a limit. That brings us to the crystal that the succubi gave you. Whenever you explore a dungeon (I think when you enter and leave it?) you get some sort of points that you can use towards upgrading the crystal to allow you to carry more items, upgrade your base stats, and other stuff I didn't look into.

Tags:
Evildoer daughter / monster girl fantasy Pies Wakan reverse rape

人外娘/モンスター娘 ファンタジー 中出し 和姦 逆レイプ

There is a loli succubus, so no DL links posted pl0x.

Last edited by a moderator:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Drain Dungeon ドレインダンジョン ~サキュバス風俗のある遺跡~(RJ183874)

I could have sworn someone already posted this but for the life of me I can't find it. maybe it was just talked about though. ether way looking forward to it's release.

Reputation score

Hmm... Interesting... Recently Level Draining is expanding in the Femdom World.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm... Interesting... Recently Level Draining is expanding in the Femdom World.
I would say it's normal, I'm not into femdom but i can enjoy this type of situations, and i have to say that it makes a game more interesting, or more time consumer depending on how it is done.

Imagine a game where you could let a evil girl steal money from you, at the start you wouldn't let her, however when you have too much you would feel like "meh why should i care?" and the curiosity wins. Personally i think those type of situations are quite interesting.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting, the last 2 level draining games weren't bad, but neither they great.

clickable dlsite:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Interesting, the last 2 level draining games weren't bad, but neither they great.

clickable dlsite:
good job but the redirect was unnecessary unlike a-s, ulmf isn't blocked from linking to dlsite... just some dlsite blogs

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

good job but the redirect was unnecessary unlike a-s, ulmf isn't blocked from linking to dlsite... just some dlsite blogs
I'm a believer in discretion, less headache that way :)

Reputation score

Hoping this round the creator Has collaboration with Only Muk Instead of the Dozen Artist like his previous Game.
I swear, MUK Is like the rising star in the RR World. be it Matured Women or Lolis, Hes your Guy.

And I Sorta Enjoyed Reading the Plot Satou, thanks for the translation.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's out.

Reputation score

And now... Let the 76th Waiting Games Begin!!! :D:D:D

May the Earliest Link be ever in our favor

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any idea what the last 3 events are?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since the game contains loli posting links isn't allowed.

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But I guess, stating the fact that it is on a popular BitTorrent website is alright?

OP
S

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any idea what the last 3 events are?

I will update this post later when I have it open in front of me, but here are the various scenes I can remember and roughly how to get them:

12 scenes, 4 scenes corresponding to the lvl 5, 10, 15, and 20 drains of each girl.
3 scenes, each is an ending scene with each girl after you've given her enough levels and then have a dialogue with her.
4 scenes, one for each boss. Get it by beating or losing them.
1 scene for a mimic type girl. Get it randomly when opening chests. I think the trap on the chest is "honey trap."
1 scene for the baggage carrier/merchant girl you encounter when delving into the dungeon. She propositions you randomly, not sure if it is related to how much you spend.
1 harem ending scene after you defeat the succubi's mother on floor 240.

That's the 22 scenes I believe.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will update this post later when I have it open in front of me, but here are the various scenes I can remember and roughly how to get them:

12 scenes, 4 scenes corresponding to the lvl 5, 10, 15, and 20 drains of each girl.
3 scenes, each is an ending scene with each girl after you've given her enough levels and then have a dialogue with her.
4 scenes, one for each boss. Get it by beating or losing them.
1 scene for a mimic type girl. Get it randomly when opening chests. I think the trap on the chest is "honey trap."
1 scene for the baggage carrier/merchant girl you encounter when delving into the dungeon. She propositions you randomly, not sure if it is related to how much you spend.
1 harem ending scene after you defeat the succubi's mother on floor 240.

That's the 22 scenes I believe.
Do you understand the mechanics? When I leave the dungeon I lose levels. The dungeon changes etc. If anyone could lay out the basics, would be truly helpful. :)

OP
S

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you understand the mechanics? When I leave the dungeon I lose levels. The dungeon changes etc. If anyone could lay out the basics, would be truly helpful. :)
My opening post attempts to explain the game mechanics but in light of the full version coming out, I will add more information when I have a keyboard in front of me.

Reputation score

Is Cheat Engine able to work on this program? Doesn't seem to be RPG Maker

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes

OP
S

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep. This game seems like it would take lots and lots of grinding to clear. So there are several things I targeted with Cheat Engine. You only have to type in the exact value (none of that 2x + 1 shit) of what you want to target.

Gold is simple enough.

For experience while inside a dungeon, I go to the menu>4th option. This will show me how much exp I have acquired towards my next level displayed in a fraction. Take the numerator (see attached photo, 88 for example) and input that as the value you're searching for. Make it a few million, and you'll level up to 99 instantly after your next battle.

To modify your base stats so that you OHKO everything, you need to modify your maximum Purana (those points you get for entering and exiting dungeons, and for achievement sort of things). So before you enter a dungeon, do a first scan of your maximum Purana (see attached photo, 2000000 after cheating). Then you go into a dungeon, and whenever you gain purana (for achievements or whatever) make sure you conduct a "next scan" with your new purana value.

Sometimes multiple values will seem to correspond to a certain stat (for me, sometimes 3 values will change to show my exact amount of gold when I'm spending or gaining it), and it hasn't failed me yet to modify all of them (making sure to keep them the same).

Attachments

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Full save anyone? :(