What's new

RPG [ Flamme Soft ] [ ふらむそふと] Drain Dungeon / ドレインダンジョン ~サキュバス風俗のある遺跡~ RE183874 RJ183874

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Drain Dungeon ドレインダンジョン ~サキュバス風俗のある遺跡~(RJ183874)

No need for a full save when you can unlock everything just by doing that ^
i can't , i dont know why it doesn't reconogize the jap letters :/ when i copy/paste it it appears "???" . my pc is all in jap :C

At least a lvl 99 save? :c i don't know how to use Cheat Engine.

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will update this post later when I have it open in front of me, but here are the various scenes I can remember and roughly how to get them:

12 scenes, 4 scenes corresponding to the lvl 5, 10, 15, and 20 drains of each girl.
3 scenes, each is an ending scene with each girl after you've given her enough levels and then have a dialogue with her.
4 scenes, one for each boss. Get it by beating or losing them.
1 scene for a mimic type girl. Get it randomly when opening chests. I think the trap on the chest is "honey trap."
1 scene for the baggage carrier/merchant girl you encounter when delving into the dungeon. She propositions you randomly, not sure if it is related to how much you spend.
1 harem ending scene after you defeat the succubi's mother on floor 240.

That's the 22 scenes I believe.
I'm just missing the ending scene for the three main succubus. It seems the number of level you must give to them is insane because i already gave more than 120 lvl and still no dialog.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i can't , i dont know why it doesn't reconogize the jap letters :/ when i copy/paste it it appears "???" . my pc is all in jap :C
It did that for me too, but it worked when I copy/pasted the japanese text to Google Translate and then copy/pasted it from Google Translate to the game, character by character

Logicblade

Reputation score

You need to give each Succubus 200 levels to get their ending scenes.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

It did that for me too, but it worked when I copy/pasted the japanese text to Google Translate and then copy/pasted it from Google Translate to the game, character by character
Ohhh thank you :O
Edit: Didn't worked lol , i guess i just gonna play trought this grind fest. At least is fun

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ohhh thank you :O
Edit: Didn't worked lol , i guess i just gonna play trought this grind fest. At least is fun
Here's my 100% save file then

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the pink haird succubus' lvl 5 and the blue haired's lvl 20 can drain all your lvls in one go. as for the blonde non of her scenes seem to do so, so she'll take the longest if your the type to watch the scene every time.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any benefit to having yourself be level drained?

Because i've never been a fan of this level draining nonsence. I call it "Fuck your progress" feature myself.

I mean the whole point of an "RPG" Is to gain levels and become stronger, now I don't know if levels in this game increases your stat or whatnot, haven't downloaded it yet... But wouldn't having your levels be drained be counter productive?

Im trying to clear the dungeon and whatnot, and every time I get out of it I have to let myself be level drained and lose everything I worked for?

Can you go through the game without being level drained? because if so. I might actualy play it.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you go through the game without being level drained? because if so. I might actualy play it.
no your level will be reset to one regardless so you lose nothing by being drained

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give a rundown on the upgrade menus? On the first one I get the carrying capacity upgrade but have no idea what the other options do. On the second I think its HP/MP/Attack/Def then have no clue what everything else is.

Would be really appreciated.

OP
S

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give a rundown on the upgrade menus? On the first one I get the carrying capacity upgrade but have no idea what the other options do. On the second I think its HP/MP/Attack/Def then have no clue what everything else is.

Would be really appreciated.
That's about as in depth as I can get XD.

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's about as in depth as I can get XD.
can't read the text, image too small for me. :eek:

OP
S

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't read the text, image too small for me. :eek:
Ah, you're right.

First option: Your class/job
Second option: The number of items you can take INTO the dungeon
Third option: Your maximum stamina (ST). Every step you take will cost you 1 stamina.
Fourth option: Your...luck?
Fifth option: The stats you begin with at lvl 1/when you enter the dungeon.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More on the luck part there:
4 stages of development.

#1 トラップ探知および解除に+1のボーナス (requires 50 pts)
+1 bonus to trap detection and successfully removing traps

#2 宝箱の発見率を僅かに上昇 (requires 100 pts)
Small bonus chance to finding treasure chests

#3 HPやSP、STのダメージイベント発生率減少 (requires 150 pts)
Chance of HP, SP, and Stamina damaging events decreased

#4 入手する経験値とお金を7%増加 (requires 200 pts)
Increases earned XP and money by 7%

and the point amounts are cumulative, so you do need a full 500 planner pts to get the top bonus there... extra XP is always good for a game like this, though I got a ring that gives 20% boosted XP, so uh... yeah ;)

oh, and do note the max number of items you can take into the dungeon doesn't include the item to port you out of the dungeon (入館証). Would recommend getting decent/good gears and bringing those before consumables

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me the level of grinding I have to do in order to complete the game?, I know that the idea is to make you suffer a little in order to enjoy the reward more at the end but I once played another game called level drain and I almost went crazy, I want to at least try before using the name at the beginning trick so is it worth it?