What's new

Flash Cycling 2 RJ269944 Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ269944_img_main.jpg

Sorry if the format aint great but i just need help with this. I am completely lost on this and have not found any posts with info on how to proceed.

Im at a point where i have done two races and then poof, nothing. I think ive been on all parts of the map and have found nothing. I did find two cyclists in the mountain and raced both of them, losing and winning to them to cover all bases. However after that nothing. Anyone know what to do? Fact that i dont know moonspeak does hinder me quite a bit i think.

OP
S

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn, now i think i might have posted this in the wrong place. Sorry. Dont know if i can delete this myself though.

yotc

Reputation score
Im at a point where i have done two races and then poof, nothing. I think ive been on all parts of the map and have found nothing. I did find two cyclists in the mountain and raced both of them, losing and winning to them to cover all bases. However after that nothing. Anyone know what to do? Fact that i dont know moonspeak does hinder me quite a bit i think.
I'm at the same spot and haven't found anything else. Spent like an hour messing with variables earlier to no avail. Could be a buggy h.h. works 1.0 release or it could be an event tucked away somewhere i haven't found.

Also, there isn't a thread for this yet if you want to just spiffy up your post before the mods lock it.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did you try using a text hooker? The game actually explicitly tells you what to do to progress the story at each stage - there's an option that tells you what to do to complete the current objective, and where to go to start the next one, in the main menu.

You say you've done two races - so you've done the beginner race and the F-rank licence race? For licence races, you generally just go to the bike shop and ask to be entered into them. Most other objectives start from the clubroom, though for some you need to change to your normal uniform and go to the student council room. You generally need the right exposure level too.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think there's any bugs to stop progression. Try going outside the clubroom with your uniform on. If that doesn't work, try going to the student council office which is in the building right next to the clubroom on the far end of the first floor.

yotc

Reputation score
You're both correct. There's a Red EV that I was missing in the left school map because it requires the school outfit and I always forgot to switch it before leaving the clubroom. Almost walked right by it on the way out again. My eyes must be going. Spent way too long on that. Thanks.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You're asking a specific question so I consider this a help thread, though you did post it in the wrong sub, so instead of locking it I've moved it. Do take care not to turn this into a general game thread though, as then it will be locked and warnings will be issued.

OP
S

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You're asking a specific question so I consider this a help thread, though you did post it in the wrong sub, so instead of locking it I've moved it. Do take care not to turn this into a general game thread though, as then it will be locked and warnings will be issued.

Most appreciated, won't make a habit out of this.

Did you try using a text hooker? The game actually explicitly tells you what to do to progress the story at each stage - there's an option that tells you what to do to complete the current objective, and where to go to start the next one, in the main menu.
What text hooker would you recommend? i used to have one but no longer do cause it stopped working. then got another one which didnt wowrk and uninstalled it though to this day it still says its installed, which is annoying.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've never seen a text hooker that needed to be installed. Most I know of worked without having to be.

@yotc
Most of the main story events take place in the clubroom. Each event has a regular and H part to them. Usually the H part will follow right after the regular part, but a few are separated and you have to activate it yourself. I can't remember which ones. But after doing the story part of the event, you have to travel to the 2nd floor C side of the main school building ( in uniform). Another one you have to go right outside school (I don't think outfit mattered). So If you ever get stuck again, look at the first part of the event in the help. It'll tell you the area you need to go to. After that, it's a bit tedious....but you'll have to match your location to the one shown.

Oh and all main, sub and mini-game events you have to dressed. Not fully, but enough that you're not exposed.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yotc

Reputation score
@yotc
Most of the main story events take place in the clubroom. Each event has a regular and H part to them. Usually the H part will follow right after the regular part, but a few are separated and you have to activate it yourself. I can't remember which ones. But after doing the story part of the event, you have to travel to the 2nd floor C side of the main school building ( in uniform). Another one you have to go right outside school (I don't think outfit mattered). So If you ever get stuck again, look at the first part of the event in the help. It'll tell you the area you need to go to. After that, it's a bit tedious....but you'll have to match your location to the one shown.

Oh and all main, sub and mini-game events you have to dressed. Not fully, but enough that you're not exposed.
The sad part is that I had a text hooker on but was just being stupid and slapping through dialogue.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotten stuck again, wonder if anyone could help out? The last main event I did was spying on the other girl in the student council masterbating, then getting caught by the blonde hair guy also on the council. Done all the races up through A rank, searched the map and haven't been able to find the next event. I have both the body paint outfit unlocked as well as the rotor toy. Any suggestions on what to do next?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah the game is bugged AF :/ Just wait for new patch. I've done the E-rank run. And I must meet people at the council with the uniform but no event appears, same in the clubroom and everywhere on the map... I try to raise my exposure a LOT (I grind for like 1 hours) but it didn't change anything. Meh :(

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Question has been answered, normally I don't need to lock threads in this section but people are already attempting to take advantage of it and I'd rather not deal with that kind of mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.