What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Flowing Clouds] ナギサ忍法帖 RJ163538

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163538] ナギサ忍法帖

Once players know where the bosses are, finishing the game is just a matter of getting lucky with the whoring scenes and not forgetting to unlock the one scene which requires players to lose a battle.

Not that my save file is required, since anyone who has this game can either look online for a CG rip or under the www/img/gallery subfolder in the game itself to look at all of the 18+ artwork.

Attachments

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once players know where the bosses are, finishing the game is just a matter of getting lucky with the whoring scenes and not forgetting to unlock the one scene which requires players to lose a battle.
Hm? Which battle do you need to lose?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only boss i have available is the Octopus. Where are the other ones?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm? Which battle do you need to lose?
Debt collection. I had to replay the game after I realised that was the trigger for the one scene which couldn't be unlocked normally.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only boss i have available is the Octopus. Where are the other ones?
This is a mission-based RPG, so meeting the contracts in order unlocks new bosses to kill.

For the linguistically challenged, I recommend looking at the CG folder since the gallery viewer in the game does exactly the same thing.
This is a very simple RPG, it features a bit of grinding to get enough cash to buy status buffs and level-grinding to get the skills to overcome the boss monsters for each contract.
Playing this in anticipation of a story is an absolute waste of time (because there's barely any story or narrative text to speak of).

Last edited:

SuperFinger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do i do at the start? i reached the giant octopus but it hided in the water
when you moved to fishing village u need to talk to one of fisherman saying that you need to buy and carry shrimp? to use it as a bait.
shrimp can be purchased from the first town where they sell all kinds of sushi stuff (1st one cost 200) :)

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is kinda necro, but...
Does anyone has an English Version of this game?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It is kinda necro, but...
Does anyone has an English Version of this game?
there is none - japanese devs don't do english translations for their games, in this forum there are few users who do partials, and ocasionaly full translations, but they do it only to good and approved games, and they post it in games thread, so if you din't find it in those 2 pages than there is no translation.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is none - japanese devs don't do english translations for their games, in this forum there are few users who do partials, and ocasionaly full translations, but they do it only to good and approved games, and they post it in games thread, so if you din't find it in those 2 pages than there is no translation.
Well, looks like some of them do english translations:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, looks like some of them do english translations:
well i have mistaken