What's new

FlyingPC Games

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For all those who Played , it looks like he's working on another game featuring the purple-haired doll from the first game. In the most recent screenshot he's got some of the old enemies and a couple of new ones.

He updates quite rarely, but I loved the first game so I've tried to keep up with the blog updates as best I can.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: FlyingPC Games

Here's hoping for multiple playable characters...The purple haired one's got the smallest rack...doesn't help the whole chibi look...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Update:

new rape move, new enemy

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score

Both the Octopus and the Golems look totally new. I think the zombie is just the zombie knight sans armor? Not 100% sure of that, haven't played the game for a while.

Last edited:
OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score

First new update since christmas, with some more art.

I'm going to try and see what I can get out of the update from a machine translation...

Sounds like more of the same. Something distracted 'them'? But now they are trying really hard to get lots of work done again. Unfortunately, still no update on when he thinks we'll have another product to see.

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That girl in the spoiler with the blue hair's outfit look likes the same as the one in Princess Sacrifice's MC dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE124341
Wait, It is the same.

Last edited: