What's new

Follow the Scythe of Death (Zachary)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Follow the Scythe of Death (Zachary)

Sofia looked to Zachary as he made his declaration, before turning to Valdis with a nod, "Yeah, that's right! I'm a total success! I feel better than I ever did! In fact, I don't feel anything!" she boasted, before blinking and looking to Zach, confused. "Eh? A sin...? Zach, we had sex all the time, remember?" she announced to him. And what she said alone was a complete and total lie. "It's perfectly natural! I remember when we used to walk together out of the house, we found a nice place to look out to the sea, and we held hands..." she was right so far, "And then we had passionate sex!" until she said that.

Upon hearing her announce such things, Valdis quickly walked over to Zachary upon reading his expression and grabbed his shirt collar to yank him down so as to whisper to him directly. "It seems she's fabricated memories to cope with her new existence, for her sake and stability, accept her version, or else I don't know what disaster may happen to her mind." she strictly commanded him before letting him go.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You... don't feel anything?" Zach turns to his sister once more, a look of confusion at Sofia's boast. "Why... why can't she feel any- wait, what?" Zachary suddenly cuts himself off midsentence at Sofia's blatant lie, though despite that his face still flushes a brilliant shade of red.

"W-what the hell are you going on about? That... that never hap- ARGGH!" The young man finds himself stopping midsentence once more as Valdis grabs him by the collar, suddenly pulling Zachary to her as the necromancer explains what seems to have happened, Sofia having altered her own memories to something more to her own liking than what was actually reality.

"You... you mean this is what Sofia's going to believe now..?" A look of disbelief comes over Zachary's face as he glances over at his younger sister, confused as to why Sofia would want to live with such memories and shocked that she is so bold with her claims. Is this truly the sister he once knew? "We're... we're not going to be able to go back home, are we?" Despite his doubts about Valdis' magicks and Sofia's authenticity Zach wants the best for his sister. "If... if we did go back, they'd find out what Sofia is, and they'd want to kill her for sure. I couldn't live with that again."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, you can't go back even if I'd let you," Valdis said strictly. "This is your sister, and your mother will be revived next. In accordance with your agreement to me, you are my servant. If you ever disobey me, I can easily take away what I've given you, understand?"

"Slave? I didn't know you were into that kinda thing, Zach!" Sofia giggled.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That's not what I meant," Zach begins, quickly jumping on the defensive. "I mean, even if we were allowed to leave here Sofia, and my mother of course, wouldn't be accepted into society any more. I probably wouldn't either thinking on it now, what with helping them become like this. So you don't have anything to worry about. Even if I wanted to run away there'd be nowhere to run to."

"What I don't understand though," Zachary draws closer to Valdis, his voice going quiet so Sofia couldn't eavesdrop. "Is why Sofia constructed this fantasy. She... she never seemed to think or talk like this when she was alive. Sure, she was energetic, but never this... this perverted."

"W-wait, no, you've got the wrong idea!" Zach suddenly stammers at Sofia's outburst, a flush of embarrassment rising in his cheeks.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Valdis glanced to Sofia, before whispering to Zachary again, pulling him down once more so he could hear her given their size difference. "If you comprehended what I said before, then you'd understand that her mind made those memories as a defense mechanism for her new desires. If her memories and personality conflicted with her survival instinct, then she would fall apart! Do NOT try to fix what is not broken, do you understand?" she commanded Zachary strictly.

"Why are you guys whispering all the time anyway?" Sofia asked, suddenly butting in. "What are you hiding from me, huh Zach!?" she inquired from Zachary strictly.