What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ForestOfBicorn] 【NTRRPG】フォルト~嫌いなやつに堕とされていく僕のハーレム~ (RJ01104377)

Nepko-

Reputation score
image-web.jpg
DLSITE:

I did not find a thread for this game in ulmf or f95, so I thought I'd make one here now. Unfortunately, I wont be able to add a lot of info until I've played it due to the dev not showing much info in Ci-En and the DLSite page doesn't have much either. I played a few minutes of the trial before I had to do something else then I forgot about it, but I plan to play the full game as soon as possible so I can fill this post! I hope for now I can at least give the minimum required. Played and done

That said, the preview art looks pretty nice so I've been interested in the game since it got announced... plus it's NTR!

Story
- Albel, an ordinary protagonist like in any story, lives a peaceful life with his childhood friend Aiel and his sister Yuni.
In the midst of his mundane daily life, Albel's choice ends up changing the genre of the story...

Characters

image-web (1).jpg
Aiel

- Childhood friend of the protagonist and strongest character in school. Dev implies tsundere with her twin tails

image-web (2).jpg
Uni
- The protagonist's younger sister. Although she loves her brother, she supports the relationship between him and Aiel. She is second only to Aiel in strength

- Karl is the NTR'er of the story. He is the strongest among the boys in the school, but still weaker than the two heroines which causes his disdain towards them. No photo, but you can see his art in the DLSite page.

Gameplay
- Standard RPGMaker controls
- You play as the Male protag
- Heroines are kinda voiced. They say a few words
- H-Scenes have moans. I personally am not a fan of these ones

- The game plays more like a novel than a typical RPG. H-Scenes triggers are linear and mostly fixed on the day after you sleep, and the combat is simplified as a turn-based fight in the map. There is little exploration and your only goal is to wake up, go to the dungeon to pay off your debt, sleep, repeat. There are way more H-Scenes of the yellow haired heroine than the blue one.

I ran through the game really fast for the H-Scene art since you can speed run it by constantly failing if you're only in it for the NTR. Still enjoyed it for the relatively good art, though the game leaves much to be desired if you also like playing a nice game.

The game will additionally have a voice work included in it. The password to unpack the voice work is 6974 if you're curious.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Dev shoulda spent the voice work money on more HCG, and considered a peep view such as a phone app/magic view/hidden view panel for the progressing NTR content to go along with the status view. As it stands this H game is pretty subpar with a non H gameplay loop, low HCG count, NTR only viewable via female perspective and the girls basically go "cock so good" at the end of the 25 days. They weren't keepers.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, lest be nice : the circle only ever did ASMR untill now. It's their first game. So, if they take on the user feedback, they may do some good game next (if they continu trying to make game, that is).

BlackElite

Reputation score
Is there multiple ending or everything is 100% Linear no matter if we fail or succeed?

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Is there multiple ending or everything is 100% Linear no matter if we fail or succeed?
There's a Happy Ending. Probably just pay off your debt fast, but I'm unsure if you have to do it before childhood friend loses her virginity. That's all really
The happy ending is pretty short too and doesn't have its own Hscene either.

BlackElite

Reputation score
There's a Happy Ending. Probably just pay off your debt fast, but I'm unsure if you have to do it before childhood friend loses her virginity. That's all really
The happy ending is pretty short too and doesn't have its own Hscene either.
Thanks for the info!
Why most NTR games not make happy end HCG, always the corruption and bad end... Even though vanilla in NTR games makes the NTR taste even more sweeter. It's an untapped charm man... sorry for the rambling, have a good day!