Fortune Favors... (Desmas)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fortune Favors... (Desmas)

The centaur laughed hysterically at Desmas' last statement, "Unless you've stored coin up your bum, I'd imagine so!" she told him, while a few other patrons who were listening joined in on the small joke. She shook her head, shaking off the laughter, before apologizing, "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend. Anyway, you came here for food and drink, right? We've muttons of meat, and healthy vegetables. Not as wide a selection as most of your mainland humans prefer, I'm sure, but it should be enough, I'd wager." she told him, ready to 'take his order'.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas immediately realized his mistake and turned a bit red, but did genuinely chuckle along with her. "Haha, no no, I'm sorry, and no offense taken. I .. I'm just not thinking clearly is all. I was just saying that... all I meant was I had no idea how I'd pay. I didn't imagine it would be 'on the house.'" He was hungry, but not beyond reason. Everything just seemed to be too good, and although he was prepared to wolf down whatever he was going to order, he still had questions. "I'd like a bit of meat with a side of vegetables. I may be starving, but.." He motioned towards his scrawny frame, "it doesn't take much to fill me. I'm curious though, there's no catch? Just.. 'come in, free food'? I'm kinda new here, so I don't quite grasp the concept."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy quietly added her own order on the side, "I'll have one of your Rossa fruits..." she said, almost shyly.

The centaur chuckled a little bit more in response to Desmas, "In case you haven't figured it out already... You humans are pretty much the currency around here. But don't worry, all you have to do around here is help out however you can, and you'll earn your keep. That's all there is to it." she told him, before setting a clay plate she was cleaning down, and turning about, heading through an archway behind her, leading into the kitchen.

"A mutton and two Rossa fruits coming right up!" she declared. And the name of the fruit might have struck Desmas as odd, given he'd heard of no such thing back on the mainland.

And after the centaur was gone, off to collect his 'order' no doubt, Cammy turned to Desmas with a sly grin, looking at him from the corner of her eye, "Some of the drifters, like you, said that the Rossa fruit tastes, and looks a lot like your tomatoes back on the mainland, but is a little sweeter." she told him. And after keeping her eyes on him a moment longer, she put her hand on his back, rubbing it a little, "Don't feel self-conscious about being naked... Look at the bright side, I'm naked to!" she told him, using her free hand to cup one of her green breasts to convey her point.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas tried to react as the centaur explained the workings of "trade" in the village before she walked off. He didn't want to send a wrong message, especially to someone who was about to serve him food he desperately needed. However, when she left to get the orders, his head went straight into his hands as his thoughts turned inside. He knew he wasn't the smartest person around, but he was hoping she didn't mean when he thought she said.

Then, almost sensing his uncomfortableness, Cammy reached out to him. He snickered as her hand went up to her chest. It did cheer, him up, but he was still plagued with his thoughts, though he did reassure her. "Heh, no it's just... it's not something I'm used to. And to be perfectly honest, I hope you don't mind me saying, me wandering around naked is not something I'd like to get used to. It's just so... different to me. I don't know." He looked around a bit before speaking to her quietly. "I hope she meant I'll be earning my keep with jobs. Telling me I'm currency? That just makes me feel like I'm going to be traded back and forth if I want to live."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy laughs, seemingly amused at Desmas' worry, while patting him on his naked shoulder. "Desmas, Desmas... Who said I was ever going to trade you?" she told him, giving him a confident, and knowing smile, basically saying he belonged to her, whether he liked it or not...

But, before that thought could really sink in, Cammy giggled, shaking her head, "Don't worry, Dessie," she said to him with her suddenly made nickname, 'Dessie', "We'll find you some clothes... But I'm just going to take them off sooner or later anyway... And I guess I don't really know why you humans wear clothes in the first place." she commented.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas turned a curious eye to her as she place her hand on him. And although what she said did immediately amuse him, he sighed out another chuckle as he started to question what she meant. These thoughts were interrupted as she continued, even granting him a nickname. Returning the comfort that soon, he'd be back in his natural place, clothed and feeling normal again. "Haha, thanks. I don't know why either I guess but.. I mean, you just do something your whole life.. not doing it kinda... kinda makes you feel powerless I guess. I don't know." He tried to convey to her just how truly out of his element he felt here, but not mentioning that being naked was only half the problem of this strange place. The village was awe-inspiring, but it didn't take away from the unfamiliarity with it. Once again, he tried to convince himself that this would all be temporary. If they became this civilized together, then after helping out a while, he might be able to convince them to help him get back to his travels. Hopefully at that time, he'll still manage to keep himself mainly uncorrupted so he doesn't have to worry about convincing himself to leave as well. But even with these hopes, his mind keeps turning back towards his new friend Cammy. He does like her, but it's hard to make a decision to stick with someone your whole life based on two sentences of conversation between the two. He thought once more towards her claim of pregnancy too. She said she'd keep him around until she birthed them? He had no idea how long that was, or if she'd even be willing to let him go after. These feelings made him just want to rip his hair out, but he tried managing his stress and questions by assuring himself that he's just getting a little in over his head, and that this sort of thing is expected when coming to a new place, especially if it wasn't your own decision that led you there. Instead he just kept the smile he had pasted on his face for Cammy's sake and waited for the centaur to return. Might as well get used to things for a while. No reason to ruffle any feathers until I reach the bridges I need to burn.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment of mostly quiet cuddling with Desmas and Cammy, the centaur, followed by a overpowering scent of seasoned food, came forth from the kitchen, carrying a plate with only a apple shaped, tomato looking food, which apparently was the Rossa fruit, and another plate with a large slab of cooked meat on a bone, where the bone was apparently supposed to be held while one ate the meat by way of biting into it. Desmas could see the seasonings all around it, and all the juice leaking from it beckoned him to gorge himself, while the Rossa fruit sat off to the side... A very strange little fruit.

And without another word, Cammy was already digging in to her own food, taking bites out of the Rossa fruit, while sometimes casting a cute grin at Desmas.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas' eyes shot up at the return of the centaur, his stomach once again painfully rumbling when the smell hit him. He glanced over the food quickly to see in his peripheral vision that Cammy had already helped herself, even looking over and smiling at him. Desmas returned one of his own, before turning back to the centaur serving him. "Oh uh.. excuse me. I was just wondering, what's your name?" He kept his eye on her intently but couldn't help but still reach for the meat slowly, knowing he couldn't hold off his hunger much longer, even if he was trying not to be rude.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Centaur smiled at Desmas, "It's Tilde, sir." she told him, before gesturing at his food, "Don't let it get cold! It tastes the best when it's fresh!"

(That's... Pretty much all that happens. I got nothin' else atm. :()

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(fair enough, just increasing happiness with the villagefolk, pretty much all I was going for with that one. I've tried working on what we talked about, tell me how you think it goes.)

Desmas smiled at her, both because he felt the need to not be rude when greeting her and that she probably knew how hungry he was, pointing him towards his food before anything else. "Thank you, nice to meet you." His hand apparently already made its way to the bone, grabbing it and pulling the plate closer as he started to rend small chunks from it. His stomach rumbled one last time as the overpowering scent quickly became strong taste inside of his mouth. He slowly stopped chewing as his eyes closed, instead taking pleasure in pressing the meat against the walls of his mouth, savoring the taste on his tongue and squeezing the juice out of it. He swallowed the small amount of meat down whole, stretching his throat a bit as it went down, trying to suffice his groaning stomach with the promise of more to come. He tore away another chunk of his meat and chewed at it normally feeling that first indulging was enough for his taste buds. He still had quite a bit to go from the looks of it and turned towards Cammy and her meal to see how far along she was, not wanting to eat so much if she was going to be finished soon. "So, how is it? I'm kinda curious, but I sorta got my hands full, heh"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy laughed, before swallowing the small bite she took, "It's sweet... And a little tangy, but it's really good for you! It gives you lots of energy!" she told him, taking another bite. And right about the time Desmas had eaten his mutton of meat, Cammy was finished with her Rossa fruit. She glanced at the fruit on his plate as she looked at him with interest, "It's not gonna bite you, Dessie. Go ahead and try it!" she said encouragingly to him.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas rubbed his stomach, thinking of all the meat he just downed, not at all imagining he was that hungry. He knew he'd probably regret overeating later, his stomach was not at all used to big meals, considering his lifestyle. He looked up at his plate and the remaining rossa fruit just in time for Cammy's comment. He turned back to her, still a little unsure, but making half-hearted excuses, "Well.. Are you still hungry? We could split it, if you want some of it." Knowing he'd still have to try some at least, he reached over, taking the fruit and motioned it towards her for a second, letting her know she could take some if she wanted before taking a bite of it himself. He was surprised to find how much he liked it, but it wasn't like he was expecting much in the first place. However, he had already offered her some and was nearly quite full himself, so he turned back to her giving her a quick eye before swallowing down and taking another bite.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eating the rest of his Rossa fruit, once she found that Desmas had already eaten his fill, the two of them were given their room by Tilde. And, holding his hand as they went up the stairs, Cammy acted as best she could, like his girlfriend. Either to convey her affections, or to try and scare off any other candidates who're looking for a mate. And as per his request, Desmas was given a greed tunic, and pants, very similar to what some of the men of the village were wearing, the original owner of the clothes, according to Tilde, 'disappeared', leaving only those clothes behind.

And in the room, Cammy happily hopped into the large bath prepared for them. The water was a mix of hot, and warm, brought from the hot springs for their convenience. She smiled up at him invitingly, "Come on in, Dessie! I'll wash you before we go to bed!" she told him, taking, and holding a strip of cloth in her hand from the side of the bath, ready to clean Desmas of all the dirt, grime, and uncomfortable sand on his body.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling thankfully at Cammy for helping him finish his dinner, kicking himself for overordering, Desmas docilely let her lead him by the hands to the room they'd share for.. well he had no idea how long. His despaired thoughts were suddenly quelled when given a new pair of clothes, but immediately returned when told of the previous owners "fate." This only went to cement the idea in his head that when the time came, he should try to find some way to improve his situation, or leave the island completely. Lost in his reflection, Desmas' attention was turned to Cammy calling out to him from the bath while he stared at her still speechless from his thoughts.

Aside from his unfortunate previous experience of drifting unconsciously through the sea, it's been a long time since he's had a genuine and thorough wash, and for good reason why. He tentatively stepped forward, slowly running his finger across the dirt that covered his cheeks, quivering his lip and pulling his hand away as it started to run under his left eye, avoiding the horrible reminder on his face. He gave a small turn, looking back at the clothes that had been laid out for him, before returning his eyesight to Cammy, sitting inside the tub waiting for him. Brushing his hand off on his thigh, he once again slowly started his stride towards the tub, and smiling at her once again before getting in it with her. He cautiously put one foot in, stopping momentarily to gauge the temperature. Feeling quite comfortable with the warmth of it, he felt an overwhelming need to grant the rest of his body the luxury of that feeling. He sat down in front of her, staring down the entire time, before realizing how quiet he had been. He caressed his hand across her thigh with her leg sitting at his side, turning his body towards her to look her in the eyes, sighing out a small "..thanks" before leaning in towards her and gently kissing her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy gave a delighted moan as Desmas kissed her, their lips parting with a funny sounding 'smack' before she winked at him, "You're welcome!" she said cheerfully, while wiggling her hips a little as he touched her thigh, a shade of red appearing on her green cheeks. And not a moment after, she reached over Desmas, and grabbed a basic sponge, dipping it in the warm water a moment, before dabbing it against Desmas' face, cleaning all of the dirt off of him that he'd accumulated after going so long without a bath. "I know there's a handsome face under all that dirt..." she said jokingly, laughing a little. And after giving his face a good scrubbing, she clapped him on the cheek gently with her other hand, smiling brightly, "There it is!" she said happily. "You've got so much dirt on you, you're quite the dirty boy, aren't you?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He shifted his weight in the water as she reached over him, his smile becoming coy as she got closer to him before her hands returned with a sponge in them. Despite knowing she would inevitably see the damage he carries on his face, he kept his gaze straightforward, keeping it opposite of her vision. I .. just don't know know how to explain myself to her. I wish this was just something I could always keep to myself. God just, don't let her see, but.. I know she'll have to. He closed his eyes preparing for her, taking a slow deep breath when she was wetting the sponge. He quickly reacted to the touch, with his hand coming up towards his face, just above the surface of the water before he stopped himself. Realizing the motion probably wasn't missed, he continued to bring it up slowly and resting it softly against her arm as she washed him.

Upon hearing her remark on his 'handsome face' hiding away, his eyebrow gave a twitch and his lips parted to an almost frozen expression as his jaw locked up for a second. Desperately trying to keep his small fidgets to himself, he forced a smile out of his tightened expression. Will you stop overreacting, you're gonna freak her out. You're overthinking everything, she's been nothing but nice to you. But his mind ticked back into his usual pattern at hearing her last remark. I am quite the dirty boy, aren't I? It's never about the scar. What's under that? Even if she is nice, who trusts people like me? People turn quickly on thievish urchins, you've found that out all too well. Knowing he couldn't keep quiet the entire time because her attention towards him will just continue, his head turned down to the water as his eyes opened. "Yeah... I just don't have many opportunities to do this, at least not in clean waters. Besides, it's sort of become 'my thing,' you know?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy blinked her eyes, and hesitated during her washing as Desmas fidgeted almost constantly when she tried to wash near his scar. And after washing everything but that side, she became determined to do it. She lifted herself up just a little, and moved closer to Desmas, facing him, pulling his legs together, and sitting on his lap. Her yellow eyes fixed on his face as she leaned in, her dark green nipples only just touching his chest as she dipped the sponge in the water, and began dabbing it against his face, trying to be gentle in case the reason he was protecting it was because it was sensitive to pain.

After a few dabs, Desmas could see Cammy's eyes thin out, and fix in his cheek, where the scar was marked on his skin. With the sponge still in her hand, she trailed her index finger slowly along the crevice of the mark. She looked at him directly after investigating the scar, leaning in a little more, and looking at him in the eyes with a concerned look. "... How did you get this...?" she whispered to him.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling the woman climb her way over and into his lap, Desmas felt the urge to panic, keep distance or anything, but he knew what was coming and decided not to make himself look like any more of a fool. He tried to keep his body relaxed, somewhat successfully with the exception of his tensed shoulders and he practically hunched, staring downward into the water. He froze there, feeling the stiffness of the muscles in his shoulders spread to his back, waiting for her to finish cleaning his face away and seeing what lie beneath the dirt. Only did his concentration, along with the constriction on his muscles break when he could feel her bare chest come against his own. Eventually loosened up from her contact, he managed to stare back up into her yellow eyes as he hands came closer to his face. She washed it away delicately, but it was an old scar, and the damage was long done.

He could tell when she had spotted it, but she had not acted as horrified as he continually shamed himself into thinking people would react. He let out a long soft breath as he felt her warm finger caressing the old wound. It had healed pretty well since it was first charred into his flesh, but some things are just too deep, and he had protected it for so long, it had been a while since anyone just touched it as Cammy was now doing. He saw her eyes return to his own before she asked the inevitable question.

The look on her face made him feel terrible. Oh no, she pities me. She feels bad enough without knowing what I did to deserve this. ...pity a thief? God, I just wish she wasn't looking at me like that. Feeling as if he had to reassure her, the ends of his mouth wiggled their way upward to make a disingenuous smile, as evidenced by his eyes not changing their own shape. With water all over his face, it must be impossible to detect the few tears now rolling down his cheeks. "Well, I was ... burned.. as a kid." He lifted his hand to her shoulder, slowly running down her arm, before detaching and resting on her hip, watching it the whole way with his eyes, not able to look into hers anymore. "I wasn't exactly a 'good' child. ...Well, that's not completely true, I don't think I've ever exactly been a 'good' person. Just some choices here and there that... well, if given the chance, I'd do everything I'd done again, but I still regret my actions, they were wrong. Does that make me a hypocrite? .. Living my life doing things I knew in my heart was wrong? ... just makes me sound evil when I say it like that I guess."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cammy listened to Desmas with a slowly growing, warm smile. And when she knew he was finished, she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck as she never looked away from his eyes, still smiling at him, "Dessy... I don't know what you did that was so awful, but to me, you seem real sweet... I'm sure you must have had your reasons-but I don't need to hear them," she quickly added, shaking her head in refusal of any more explanation, "You can start over with me... Just leave all those bad memories behind, and start over..." her eyes shined in the sunlight as her mood brightened, "I'll give you so many good memories, you'll forget all about that stuff... I promise."

Sliding down, her hands trailing down his chest, Cammy actually began to sink herself into the water, until she was completely submerged. And soon after, Desmas could feel Cammy eagerly starting to toy around with his private parts with her hands and mouth, cupping his balls in one hand, while a frog-like tongue went around his cock like a snake, slowly going up and down, trying to make him hard.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

His eyes met hers when she embraced him and he couldn't bring himself to look away anymore. The nagging inside was dispersed as she spoke to him. There was no need to tell her now, not if she didn't care what it was.

His breath shuddered as she stroked his chest downward, feeling a slight comforting tickle as she went underwater. Then he realized where she was going and his shoulders tensed. He took a breath and relaxed himself, knowing that, although he's not used to it, he'd have to get used to her sexual nature. He could feel her hands caressing his balls as he calmed himself down. That's when he felt something warm and soft against his shaft, coiling around him softly, eliciting a small moan from his lips. He mused to himself about her tongues strange shape and whether she'd need air as he awkwardly lad his hands around the side of the tub, both because he was unsure of himself and to keep himself tethered down. Her tongue was so soft and flexible, he didn't know how he'd even control his body and it's quiverings. It didn't take long for his cock to erect at the workings of her mouth and feeling her hand still on his balls.