Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sole Survivor (Grave)

Even after cumming twice, the plant woman still seemed to want more from Grave. Moaning with delight as she felt him cum inside her, before suddenly pushing back, knocking Cynder down into a sitting position inside the flower, all of the honey inside reaching up to his hips, before she pulled away, freeing his cock from her ass, before quickly turning back around, and positioning herself above him, looking to push his cock back into her ass, before dropping down, and taking his whole member inside her once more. She bounced up and down, taking his length inside her ass, causing her large breasts to bounce in his face in an eye catching manner as she rode him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

This time, Grave let the woman take the initiative. That last round sapped some of his strenght, and on top of that, Cynder was really hungry. He couldn't stop moving his hips, matching her rythm, but he wasn't as wild as before. On the other hand, he got used to the sensation, and now focused on the plant woman's breasts. He reached out and began to play with them, massaging them and teasing the nipples.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman makes a happy murr of pleasure when the man begins to fondle her, her ass tightening around his cock at the feeling of having him toy with her breasts. As she moves herself up and down Grave's shaft, with each rising of her hips, she tightens her ass before letting it go to it's normal tightness as she descends, squeezing his cock in such a way, that almost seems like she's milking his cock for all the cum he had to offer, feeling her tight ass pull on his cock as she strides up, and then slams back down...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave seemed to be content with taking his time, focusing on the girl's breasts. He fondled her, teased her, treated her body like a special kind of toy. After a short while, he leaned forward and began to use his mouth, sucking gently on one of her nipples before using his tongue and teeth to play with it. Rather than trying something he knew about, Cynder seemed to be curious how the girl would react, and decided to test a theory he came up with - would this kind of activity satisfy her?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Continuing to draw Grave's cock into and then out of her ass, she begins to coo slightly in pleasure. Soon she reaches her hands out to grasp the back of his head, holding it to her breast to keep his mouth on it. Down below, she starts tensing with each lick from Cynder, getting tighter for each lick and then releasing when the tongue withdraws.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

After a while, Grave realized that perhaps if he licked her breasts in a proper way, he'd be able to make her change her rythm. For now, he kept playing with them at his own pace, using his hand to take care of the one he wasn't currently licking. In the meantime, his other hand moved down along her body before reaching her hips and nether regions, eventually finding her pussy. Cynder wanted to learn a bit more about that part of woman's body - he let his fingers explore the plant girl's "flower", playing with her lips and clitoris before moving deeper inside. His "research" was moving on quite fast - he was getting close to another orgasm and he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to continue afterwards.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She moans happily in pleasure as she starts to rock her hips slightly when she moves up on his cock, trying to push her female petals into Grave's hand. As she continues her pleasureful dance, her hands begin to rub the back of his head as he plays at her breasts with his mouth.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave explored the inside of the girl's pussy with his fingers as she fucked him, keeping her breasts occupied as well. When the plant woman began to rub his head, he could feel his pleasure intensify. He was getting really close to another orgasm, but he wanted to continue this as long as possible, trying to suppress the growing urge to cum. In the meantime, he began to play with the girl's body harder than before, trying to make the best use of his hands and mouth. However, soon he'd be unable to resist the coming orgasm anymore...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman begins to groan with pleasure as she to begins to approach orgasm. Her body, particularly her ass with Grave's cock inside, starts to tighten up as her body tenses on the edge. It isn't long before she starts to increase the speed of her hips as she rides Cynder's cock, going faster and deeper as she tries to push herself over the edge.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave picked up the pace too - he realized what the girl wanted and decided to help her. However, her increased efforts affected him quickly. After a short while Cynder reached an orgasm, releasing his sperm into the girl's ass. This time, he stayed tense for a while after the climax before relaxing. He stopped pleasing the girl and just sat down, panting. Even though Grave was immersed in the lust-inducing nectar, he was quite exhausted and needed a break. After all, at least a few hours had passes since he ate.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman lets loose a cry of pleasure as she feels the hot liquid flood her ass. Leaning forward, she starts trying to work Grave again before realizing he isn't quite up for it. Getting off of him, she moves back a little and scoops up some of her sweet-smelling nectar lying in the bed of her flower in her hands, before bringing the handful up to Cynder's mouth to drink from, offering the sweet honey to him, with a kind expression on her face. Apparently, she must be wanting to thank him...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

After the woman got off him, Cynder tried to recover on his own. As the exhaustion took over, his lust began to decrease and he returned to a fairly clear state of mind and blood rushed back to his brain. His first thoughts, however, were questions, born from his curiosity. Who is she? Why did she do that? What the Hell is this liquid? Grave focused on the last problems so much that he partially lost contact with the world around - he sat in the flower, staring down at the nectar, trying to figure out it's purpose. It took him a while to notice that the girl was offering the liquid to him. He decided to ignore it for now, trying to quickly recall the events and reach some conclusions...

'Ok, let's think... She lured me in - or rather, dragged me in... Then she fed me something while kissing me... This liquid. That's the key... Perhaps I shouldn't be sitting in it. But still, why is she doing this? Maybe she can talk after all...'

Grave sighed. It seemed that he'd have to attempt speaking with the girl - and avoid drinking the sweet stuff. He spoke without raising his head. "Say... Can you speak? Last time, you got that liquid in your mouth, didn't you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman is mildly upset that he won't drink more of her nectar at first before Grave spoke. Hearing his words, she smiles and decides to answer both questions at the same time. Oh, so you want me to give it to you that way? She asks in a melodic voice before bring her hands to her mouth and letting the liquid flow in. Holding the liquid there, she opens her hands and pulls Cynder's face to look at her as she leans in for a kiss to try and give him her nectar that way.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice so easily - and that really wasn't what he wanted anyway. He pulled his face away, pushing her hand away with one of his hands. The fact that the girl seemed to be interested in just one thing annoyed him, and that feeling helped him regain his usual attitude. A grim half-smile appeared on his face, along with a little bit of venom in his voice. "You know, I have no idea how things are done here, but among humans, it's polite to ask whether one wants something before giving him the thing in question... Or before you take something from someone." He was clearly refering to the way she forced him to have sex with her. "Oh, and I prefer to spend my time with someone I can talk with... Especially when I have many questions." Altough Grave suspected he was taking a risk here, the girl's behaviour indirectly confirmed some of his suspicions involving the nectar.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letting the fluid pour back out of her mouth and into her hands and then from there into the flower, the woman pouts slightly, leaning forward slowly as she talks, You're no fun. I just wanted a few meals since it gets hard to find men while on the run from those Honeybees. Of course,... She trails off with her breasts pillowing on Grave's chest before she drags her body down his until her mouth is by his cock where she starts trying to gently lick it back to life.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave decided that trying to stop her would be an exercise in futility. However, perhaps he could try to reason with this one. "Listen... I had a very bad night, and the experience involved women. This can really ruin one's mood." He spoke in a normal tone of voice, typical for conversations. "I don't understand what you've said, though... What are those Honeybees? And what exactly are you going to eat?" He prayed that this one didn't eat meat... He wasn't ready to fight something so powerful.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They're thieving women, and I want your man milk. the woman says with a look of annoyance at the mention of the Honeybees, but switching to a somewhat suggestive grin at the second before she continues trying to lick Grave's cock back to full hardness.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was very suprised by the response, but not very satisfied with it. He didn't learn much about the Honeybees - in fact, he learned nothing. The girl seemed to have something against them, so her description was nearly as useful as trash. However, the second part of the sentence was the focus of his attention. Grave instantly realized it's meaning, but he couldn't believe it. "That's some... Interesting diet. I suppose you do things like this often... Do you have any regular partners?" He shook his head.

'Wait a second... If she eats semen, she needs to get it quite often... Either she keeps men somewhere, or there's a settlement nearby! Now, I need to learn it's location...'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can't, not with the Honeybees always chasing after me to steal my nectar. she explains before using one hand to guide Grave's cock into her mouth where she begins to gently suck on it, twirling her tongue around it as she does so.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I see..." Grave groaned. He couldn't remain unaffected by her efforts any longer - his penis was quickly getting big and stiff. Cynder had to admit that the plant girl was really good at using her mouth. "You have a name, right? I'm Grave."

'Get closer to her, then perhaps give her a gentle nudge in the right direction. I hate this kind of stuff, but I guess she could be helpful here. She knows the island, after all.'