Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hell's Vacation Resort (Grave)

Listening to Grave's explanation, Club smiled brightly, before hugging him tightly, without crushing him of course. "The only thing Gwave failed to do... Was he didn't tell Club he loves her right away," he told him, happy to hear his words. Laying against him and snuggling after only a few minutes time, Club was soon fast asleep. Once they both heard her light snoring, Envy let out a sigh, no longer hiding the fact that she was out cold from the goblin.

"Making a girl cry after licking her between the legs... You really are a disgusting man," Envy stabbed at him before rolling so that her back was to him. "... I don't know why she likes you..." she said with a sigh. And before he could answer, she looked back to him. "... Hey, in case you didn't realize it, I'm running low on energy. Something bad is probably going to happen soon." she stated bluntly, and not with another word after that.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave let Club lie in top of him like that, feeling drained. At the very least, he managed to avert a bad situation for once, though not without Envy's unexpected help. Once Club fell asleep, he began to wonder what to do next. He didn't really want to do anything at that moment, but he knew that something was bound to happen today, whether it was because of his companions or Luna trying to capture him. Ignoring Envy's stab (mostly because he couldn't bring himself to reply), Cynder was musing over the merits of taking a nap by himself before his attention was brought to the new problem - his sister needed to refuel. 'Seriously, can't I get a freaking break? Vacation my ass. The way things are going, I'm going to be nursing a massive headache soon.'

The half-blood didn't reply immediately, letting out a sigh of his own first, muttering a few choice curses under his breath before collecting himself. "... You could take some from me, I guess." He didn't think much over his answer - really, what other option was there? And leaving her this weak was out of the question. Making no signs that he was going to continue, Grave just remained where he was, going over his sister's recent behaviour. As much as he tried, he couldn't quite figure her out. A mere moment ago, she actually helped him, despite the fact that she seemed to consider him a useless waste of space. At times, he felt he could agree with her. Altough aside of that... The only thing they've had in common so far was inability to understand why Club was so attached to Cynder. "And thanks." He muttered quietly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy gave a start as he said to take some energy from him, looking at him with a heavy blush. "What!? That's not what I meant at all, you damn pervert!" she exclaimed, though harshly rather than loudly, so as not to wake Club. "And you're welcome..." she said with a sigh, rolling back over so that her back was facing him. "All I meant was that I'm probably going to lose my mind soon, so you should probably just kill me now, before I become dangerous." she said suddenly, and with a gloomy tone. "D-don't misunderstand either!" she suddenly added. "I'm not saying that for your sake or anything, it just sickens me to think that I might actually have sex with you, so I'd rather die, that's all."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Huh?" Grave seemed suprised by the reaction for a moment. It wasn't until all of Envy's words registered in his brain, and he remembered how exactly he revived his sister then he realized what exactly "taking energy" entailed. Paling considerably, he sputtered for a few moments before managing to speak again. "But-I-not-never!" He nearly shouted, before quieting down to avoid waking Club up. "That's not what I've meant! I mean, you're my sister and I'm pretty sure that's a no go for siblings." He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down. Envy's behaviour seemed rather strange. The way she talked and acted, it was as if she actually cared a little. Hell, she could even be civil, despite the fact she declared him to be the bane of her existence not too long ago. Cynder didn't get that girl at all. Still, this was not the time to ponder that - he had a problem to take care of first. "Alright, let's calm down. We're intelligent people, we can figure this out. There has to be some kind of alternative. Are you sure this is the only way for a demon to absorb energy?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy growled a little from where she was laying on the bed. "Brother and sister... As if we still share that kind of connection," she said coldly. "The only thing now that connects us is who gave birth to us. We aren't related by blood, because this isn't even normal blood flowing through my body. Really... I'm not your sister anymore..." she told him, though her voice seemed to be placing blame on him for that. Though that would perhaps mean that she would have wanted to be his little sister at one point as well. And that seemed to show in the silence that followed. Almost as if it was his mother in the back of his mind thinking it, he somehow knew that that was what she was thinking. But it was impossible for her at the time, she even had to give up her own life for Grave to survive that situation. That much, his mother's soul inside him let him know.

As Cynder tried to come at the situation calmly, Envy only seemed more upset as she let out a growl, sat up, and leaned forward off of the bed. "Just forget about it!" she said coldly. "Just let me disappear, like I was supposed to! Who cares...!" she said, her voice getting a little loud, enough to make Club shift uncomfortably, and roll off of Grave, grab a pillow, and bury her head underneath it angrily. After Club had rolled off, Cynder then heard Envy whimper a little on the edge of the bed. "All I was raised to do in Hell was to hate you, and get powerful enough to kill you! It's not like I wanted my life back! I..." she cried in a mixture of sadness and anger. "I hate people who are happy..." she growled under her breath.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sat up, staring at Envy as she ranted. He remained silent as she spoke, waiting for her to finish, giving the girl his full attention. Forgetting about Club for the moment, who seemed to be taking care of herself just fine anyway, he tried his best to understand his sister. After the demon finished, silence reigned for a moment before Cynder spoke. "Supposed to this. Do that. Like we don't get to say what we're going to do." It was getting pretty obvious that odds were stacked against him and especially his sister before they were even born. The half-blood could see that easily, once he recalled what he had been told by Cynthia and others about his fate. To say that he was most displeased would be an understatement. The frustration was eating at him.

"I'm not very fond of happy people either, you know? Well, it was worst after I started wandering, but when I saw them living with each other merrily, and denying me the same thing... I hated them. Still do." It was a resentment Grave stubbornly clung to. It wasn't a religion he could believe in, or a philosophy he could follow, but it was something he was certain of - that he could hate. "But the thing is... I wanted to be like them, you know? I called them superstitious retards, and wanted to be one. I was so damn jealous, and it brought me nothing." He paused, as if to ponder his next words.

"You're jealous too, aren't you? You want to be happy, but got cheated out of life." Cynder looked at Envy, face morphed into a mild frown. "So you hate those who didn't have to suffer the same fate. You'd gladly give up all that power in exchange for a normal, happy life, wouldn't you?" Grave sighed. "Both of us got the short end of the stick, one way or another, though you've got it far worse. But while I'm given a chance to turn things around in my favor, you're left without any hope." He paused again, frowning. Now, where was he heading with this, again. "Well, anyway. I suppose I could go on like that for hours, but I guess the point is... Uh... Damn, I suck at this."

Grave allowed himself to fall back on the bed, frustrated. "Listen. I don't plan on letting you disappear like that. We were playing with a deck stacked against us before we even learned to speak, and the only ones who will care are other misfits like us or Club, who know how it sucks." He stared at the ceiling, no longer caring to formulate his speech carefully. "All the stuff that happened to you... I don't like it. I don't believe it was necessary at all." Cynder sat up again, once more looking at Envy. "I don't plan on letting you kill me, but whatever happened back then when the demons came, you deserve some kind of second chance for that alone. Think you can try to work something out? Find a way to be happy like you want to be?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy curled up during the middle of Grave's words to her, but she never interrupted him. Being told by him that what she wanted was a happy life gave a visible reaction from her, anger being the first one, although she still didn't speak. But when he mentioned that he wanted better for her, and for her to have a second chance, she turned on him immediately with her angry frown, although this time he saw a heavy flush on her cheeks of embarrassment. "D-don't act like you know me!" she suddenly declared to him, before immediately turning away from him, her blush worsening as she folded her arms underneath her (nearly flat) chest. "Talking like that and then saying you want to keep me with energy, it's clear that you... You want to k-kiss me, you damn pervert...!" she stuttered as she said that, trying to stab him as usual, but her nature as a demon was becoming visible.

With that said, she turned to grave, frowning deeply at him as she got on all fours, facing him with scorn. "I really hate perverts like you. All through Hell there's men doing all kinds of perverted things to get a high class demon's attention. S-so don't act like you're special or anything, I meet guys like you all the time!" she announced in such a way that it couldn't be more obvious that there were no men who desired her, unlike the high class succubi. At the same time, her body was moving closer to him slowly, although her eyes held no intent, as if she was unaware that she was moving closer to him.

"So stop trying to be nice to me! I don't like that at all!" she shouted to him, blushing furiously as she turned her head away. Although a couple glances back at him were rather painfully obvious that she was just demanding the opposite of what she wanted.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was, to be honest, completely baffled by the reaction he recieved, particularly the mixed signs he was getting from his sister. He had an urge to facepalm and sigh, but decided not to do so for two reasons. One, Envy wouldn't take that well, probably. Other, he couldn't help but notice that she was getting closer. "O-oi! I've told you that I see you as my sister, right? I am not trying to get you to kiss me." Cynder desperately sought for something to say. "I was just trying to communicate or something. I suck at talking to people, but I figured I could at least try to get along. Sorry if I'm wrong about you, I know I make mistakes all the time, but you're different from people I've met so far. The way you were talking, it kinda sounded like the things I thought sometimes, so I figured we might relate." The half-blood let a sigh slip out before composing himself again. "I mean, since we're stuck with each other for now, I've wanted to try to get along with you. It'd make things much easier for both of us, and... You're getting kinda close." Cynder wasn't the sharpest person around when it came to reading a girl, but a certain part of his brain was starting to raise warning flags, and from what he knew, when a monstergirl was closing in on you, she probably wanted only one thing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"D-don't be stupid, you're the one that's getting closer to me!" she argued, snapping at him, before putting her hands on the collar of his shirt, and simply holding it, her fists trembling as she seemed to be struggling. "I told you, I warned you! But you kept saying stupid things like wanting to help me and make me happy, and it pissed me off...! It makes me so angry...! So angry...!" she growled, before Grave saw her red eyes glowing, and a certain presence weakly washing over him, exciting him slightly. But neither her presence nor strength were impressive. "STOP TRYING TO GET ME EXCITED!!!" she shouted at Cynder, before her chest rose as he began to witness Envy's presence be exchanged with that of a carnivorous beast. Her mouth opened wide, displaying many sharp teeth to Grave, before she dived at him, and wrapped her arms around his neck, planting her mouth on his neck, her teeth poking, but not puncturing his neck, as she began to suck on him with her mouth. He felt her steal some of his energy with that motion, but he could push her off at any moment.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'No, I am pretty sure you are the one getting closer to me...' Grave thought as Envy grabbed him, ranting. The warning flag in his head was joined by a loud siren, blaring an alarm tone at full power. He could feel her pinning him down (somewhat) and a weird feeling washing over him, but he could deal with both. Resisting the excitement and pushing it down, he barely noticed the moment when his sister suddenly snapped, her loud shout being the only warning that registered. Before he could reacted, she was already attached to his neck, sucking his energy out. Cynder shivered as he felt that, but managed to fight down the urge to push her away. Perhaps if he just let her feed like that for a while, he could satisfy her without further trouble.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Envy straddled him and sucked on his neck, Grave would only notice her seem to go deeper into a frenzy. She would give off sudden rushes, moaning and pushing at him at the same time as a strange rush of pleasure would go through him in waves coming from where she was sucking on his neck. With each rush he became more and more aware of Envy's body, and his mind became more and more wrapped around how sexy she was, even though her frame was small and her chest was nothing special. The thought that Cynder could hold off his lust was soon becoming more and more of a bleak thought the longer Envy remained attached to him, especially when his erection began to grow, and the pressure from where she was directly sitting on it stimulated him greatly.

With each 'rush' of energy she stole from him in this embrace, her hips bucked, and rubbed against his suffering excitement restrained inside of his pants. What's more, he felt his pants becoming wet, although not from a mess HE made it seems, but from the possessed girl on his lap. As both he and Envy were excited, it seemed like this would only continue if he didn't stop it.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Alright, NOW it's going too far!' Grave thought, doing his best to fight off the pleasure and control himself, cursing as it continued to get harder and harder with each passing second. If he simply let Envy continue, it'd obviously end in sex, and while he was slowly becoming more and more interested in her body, courtesy of her seduction magic, he still had enough reason to imagine the consequences, and understand the implications of doing it with her. Reaching up, Cynder grabbed the girl by her shoulders, pushing her up and off him. "Oi! Get a grip! For the love of god, control yourself! You're taking it too far!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave felt Envy clinging to him harshly, although thanks to the collar, she was pried off easily enough. And once she was pulled off she stared at him with her glowing eyes and with her mouth hanging open, her demonic, sharp teeth bare to him. Almost immediately after, she gripped at his wrists with her hands and flailed and squirmed in his grip ferociously, growling savagely. "It's your fault! It's your fault!" she snarled at him. "You made me like this! I'm starving!" she screamed at him, clearly looking like a wild beast in the form of his sister, truly starving for a meal.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave tried to stay calm and think of a quick solution. Unfortunately, when you have a rabid demon on top of you, screaming at you in frustration, that becomes a little difficult. While he could hold her down thanks to the leash (in theory, at least), that would not solve the problem. The best way to fix this situation would be to find someone for Envy to feed on - the only problem was, Cynder couldn't really move in this condition, and he doubted he'd find someone willing and able to help him on such a short notice, especially in this place. It looked like he'd have to do it himself... But then again, Club wouldn't take it well, in all likelyhood. Speaking of her, could she help him? She could certainly restrain Envy, he believed, but aside of that, it was unlikely she'd be of any use. And only restraining his sister wouldn't be enough. He had no idea how to calm her down, too, aside of giving her what she wanted, something he really didn't want to do. Then again... Wasn't he responsible for this mess, after all? There wasn't anyone else the blame could be placed on. Sighing, the half-blood had to admit defeat. "Alright, I'll give you my energy... Just calm down, and let's not take it too far, ok? You've also said that there is a line you're not willing to cross, so will you keep your word if I let you go?" He asked, relaxing his grip. Hopefully, he could at the very least minimize the damage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy shook her head, and immediately lunged, clinging to Grave again as his grip relaxed. She held tight to him, as tight as she could with the restraint sealing her power, and began her motions anew; although, his instructions to her to not take it too far didn't seem to settle with her well. "Warm...!" she groaned as Cynder would feel her draining effects from the pressure of her body bumping against his crotch. He could pull her away again regardless because of her frenzied state, but once she drained that bit of energy, a little bit of what seemed to be her sanity restored. "Of course I don't want to do any of this, you... You idiot!" she panted, struggling. "I... I just... It's so irritating knowing that you want to put it inside me... I don't even want you to...!" she stated, though the returning force of her glowing red eyes and unnatural expression spoke wonders about the truth of how she was still possessed by her lust for his soul.

"Wanting to give me your energy... Such... Such a damn pervert..." she said weakly, the willpower she gained from the momentary pleasure fading in an instant, before her hand reached out to rub at the stiff length so rudely making itself painfully known. Even from her hand, he could feel his energy seeping into her equal to how pleasurable it was. She seemed to become more content and calm down, only if Grave continued to allow what she was doing. Able to stop her gestures, he'd only find her go into another wild fit if he actually did halt her. "The agony... Going away..." Envy announced weakly. "More... Give me for of this pleasant stuff..." she said seemingly indirectly to Cynder, seemingly shifting from one stupor to another as she now appeared aloof and relaxed.

Her arms around him loosened their grip, her hands holding onto his body or arms depending on if he yanked her off or not, clinging gently to him as she lowered her head against his chest, rubbing her forehead against him lovingly. "Please, Grave... Put it inside me... Make the suffering stop... I want to cross the line with you now... I want you to save me... I don't want to disappear and die..." she begged him, before looking up, and smiling at him with a clearly desperate expression. Her nature was clearly ripping the real Envy apart the more she had to struggle against it. And something about she the possessed voice of Envy said carried weight, as it really seemed like the Envy he came to know was being replaced by this new, other Envy, who was endearing to her brother, and desired him to save her, instead of to die.

"Please..." she begged again, a tear running down her cheek as she welcomed him to penetrate her with a suffering smile. "I need you... Don't abandon me again..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave winced as Envy simply resumed her previous activity, heedless of his words. She continued to squirm and press against him, draining more of his energy. However, it seemed that this small amount had helped her regain some sense. Her first reaction was, unsuprisingly, denial. Cynder briefly wondered whether he should press that issue, mostly because being constantly accused was somewhat irritating. He decided against it, though, seeing as he had more immediate concerns, like his sister rubbing his now erect organ, draining even more of his power as she pleasured him. Fortunately, it seemed that absorbing more of his soul had a positive effect on her, finally allowing the girl to relax and calm down.

Grave let out a sigh of relief, trying to ignore Envy's plea for more pleasure and quietly celebrating the relative success of this strategy. Well, it wasn't really a success, he had to admit - he just allowed things to happen - but seeing as it didn't blow up in his face he was willing to call it one. Of course, that's when the universe sucker-punched him again, and left Cynder staring straight into his crying sister's face, who begged him to do her so desperately. Once more, he considered his options, trying to fight off the waves of pleasure she was sending through him, now more intense compared to her initial assault. It was more difficult to prevent his libido from affecting his judgement now, and some part of him wanted to take Envy here and now. The half-blood tried to focus on other factors and analyze the situation calmly, but with the girl clinging to him tightly like that, it was impossible. And besides... He wanted to help her.

As he slowly wrapped his arms around the delicate form on top of him, Grave was still plagued by doubt whether this idea was a good one. He had to do something, though, and the only things he could do now was either throw her off the bed or do what she was asking for. And he was sure that the former was the worse option. Cynder still wasn't convinced for this whole incest idea, though. However, his resistance was slipping quickly, eroded both by Envy's pleas and her charms, which she has been unconsciously using on him for a while. "I won't abandon you." He replied, his hands caressing her back as he hugged her close to him, slowly exploring her body with his touch. "Never again." In the end, he realized he just didn't have a choice - he had to bite the bullet and just get on with it. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad? She looked very appealing right now...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking directly into his eyes as he embraced her, her arms wrapped around his back as well as he took her in. "Grave..." Envy moaned his name as he told her for sure that he wouldn't leave her alone. She smiled at him, happy to hear those words, and his oath to never abandon her ever again. "I'm so happy~" she replied back as she lifted up, and planted her lips against his own in a quick kiss. Her form completely laid against his own, as if she was becoming attached to his own body, becoming one with him. Though one part of her still longed for the final connection between them, as he hips still squirmed slowly, stimulating his manhood, and teasing it relentlessly. "I have little strength left... So... Can you...?" she asked between her breaths of longing desire, panting as she clung onto him, waiting for him to free his manhood from his crotch while dipping her hand down to part her panties to the side.

"This is my first time, so... I'm kind of excited..." she whispered to him, holding onto him tight. "I want it inside me, Grave... I want to feel your essence fill me... The little bit I already have from you... Feels..." she nuzzled her face against his chest, "... So warm..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave reached down to his pants, fumbling a bit before he finally managed to pull his penis out, fully erect due to Envy's teasing. Her body pressing against him felt so warm, and the brief kiss she shared with him was very pleasant, altough in a more psychological way. "I'll try to be gentle." He replied to his sister's confession, his erect tool sliding across her flower as he tried to get a good angle, which was a bit difficult for him in this position. After the first attempt, he decided to just use his hand to guide himself into the girl's waiting pussy, spreading it a bit with two of his fingers for easier entry before pushing inside - slowly at first, not wanting to cause her too much pain.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As his tip brushed along her sex, Grave felt a tingle rush through his body as a trickle of his energy left his body and went into her own. Parting her vaginal lips and pushing himself up, Cynder's desire to be gentle was met with Envy's own desire as she pushed herself down and found herself hilted on Grave's length with a wet squish, letting out a cry of pleasure that pierced his ears. Despite being soft and silky, Envy's pussy gripped Cynder's manhood with a tenacious grip. But despite her cry and having found himself going into Envy with far more force than he may have liked, Envy didn't seem to be in any pain at all. Rather, she looked up at him with her glowing red eyes with an expression of endearment, yearning for more. "It doesn't hurt... It feels really... Really good..." she whispered to him, though it was clear that if anyone was in pain, it was Grave. And Envy noticed this. "I can't... Control that part of my body very well..." she said, leaning her head against his chest as she concentrated, twisting a little in his lap as Cynder felt her pussy's tight grip loosen a little to a less unbearable degree. "You feel so good... And your energy pouring into me is driving me crazy... Thrust into me, Grave..." she pleaded with him, raising an arm to take his cheek in her hand, and lean up to kiss him on the lips. "I'll try to control myself... So please fill me with your warmth..." she asked him, before adjusting herself.

Envy spread her legs out so that she could brace herself and control her movements, and she wrapped both of her arms around Grave's neck so that all of the strain wouldn't be on her legs. Using this control, she rose herself up to give Cynder another direct, loving kiss, more loving than he ever saw any girl give another man, as if she were truly giving her heart and soul to experience this passionate moment with him. "If you continue to fill me with this wonderful feeling... I feel like... I might fall in love with you."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Okay, nice and easy and YEOOOWW!' Grave did not expect Envy to move so suddenly - apparently she was not as weak as she told him. Stifling a scream, he tried to adjust himself and do something about the pain, but the pressure was too big to even think about that. Fortunately, his sister caught Cynder's wince and toned it down a bit, allowing him to breathe out a sigh of relief. Now that he wasn't being crushed, he could marvel at how tight and hot she felt as he once more wrapped his hands around her and kiss her back before he began to move. At first he moved slowly, getting used to his position, but as he got a good feel on how much freedom of movement he had and a sample of Envy's reactions, he picked up the pace, caressing the girl, working on her back and chest in an effort to stimulate her.