What's new

[Complete - Full] Found Dead v1.7 (RJ143293)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I should've waited for Wednesday to honor the devs. Oh well.

RJ143293_img_main.png

Waking up with no memory in the basement of a mall infested by zombies, you must uncover your past and choose your destiny.
Battle zombies and other survivors as you save women in the process in a story-driven game filled with many different paths,
secrets, and countless items, skills, and equipment.

This game includes the following additional content:
27 Days Later storyline
Dead and Truth
Mad Black Christmas
Deadly Summer
Platinum Days

You control an MC with no memory. Fight or evade zombies and other survivors within a sprawling mall and its underground secrets.
The game is focused largely around story and exploration.
RPG elements and character growth are primarily finding items/equipment and books to increase stats or skills, rather than grinding levels through enemy elimination.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/bigwednesday-found-dead-faundodeddo-re143293-rj143293.6250/
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, WolfRPG, CGs, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, zombies, Harem, Multiple paths, DLC, GoR

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Translation uses Game version v1.7. Patch on other game versions at your own risk.
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Extract the contents of the original Game.wolf file to your game directory.
4.) Rename the original Data.wolf (to anything else you want).
5.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, in the Data folder, overwriting original files when prompted.
6.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic WolfRPG commands and basic WolfRPG combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter
Shift: Sprint

5/31/22: Save.system fix (v1.01b), thanks to EchSeeker for the fix!
5/9/22: Initial release (v1.00b)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me and Walkthrough included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.
Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

Yurikashii

Reputation score
I should've waited for Wednesday to honor the devs. Oh well.

View attachment 43964

Waking up with no memory in the basement of a mall infested by zombies, you must uncover your past and choose your destiny.
Battle zombies and other survivors as you save women in the process in a story-driven game filled with many different paths,
secrets, and countless items, skills, and equipment.

This game includes the following additional content:
27 Days Later storyline
Dead and Truth
Mad Black Christmas
Deadly Summer
Platinum Days

You control an MC with no memory. Fight or evade zombies and other survivors within a sprawling mall and its underground secrets.
The game is focused largely around story and exploration.
RPG elements and character growth are primarily finding items/equipment and books to increase stats or skills, rather than grinding levels through enemy elimination.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/bigwednesday-found-dead-faundodeddo-re143293-rj143293.6250/
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, WolfRPG, CGs, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, zombies, Harem, Multiple paths, DLC, GoR

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Translation uses Game version v1.7. Patch on other game versions at your own risk.
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Extract the contents of the original Game.wolf file to your game directory.
4.) Rename the original Game.wolf (to anything else you want).
5.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, in the Data folder, overwriting original files when prompted.
6.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic WolfRPG commands and basic WolfRPG combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter
Shift: Sprint

5/9/22: Initial release (v1.00b)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me and Walkthrough included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.
Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.
Just want to report something to you here
1652198029368.png

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mad respect to your skill and dedication my friend

Oir

Reputation score
Haha, the female vs male zombies. Great work as always EG!

(Also, doesn't really matter because I'm sure anyone can figure it out but in your readme file, you reference a "game.wolf" file as the one to extract from to apply the patch but it's actually called data.wolf)

Last edited:

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heyo! It's your friendly bug fixing neighborhood Matt once again! (changed my username recently lol) Anyways, I noticed you tried to inject the dialogue with the protag's name for Wolf Rpg, which resulted in the save/system.sav problem since the original didn't have any instance of having the protag's name in the dialogue. So, through experimentation with Wolf RPG Editor, I may have found the reason and the solution to your save/system.sav problem. It's because the string "s[0]" keeps on overwriting itself (system.sav overwrites name for s[0]). So, I tested out a potential solution by creating another string with Wolf RPG Editor (making an s[1] and adjusting the name input part of the opening in a way that it writes the name for s[1] instead of s[0]). And so, I replaced some instances of s[0] with s[1] in the very 1st H scene's dialogue and as it turns out: it worked! I'll upload the patch files with those changes, so all you really have to do is replace the rest of the s[0] instances in the dialogue with s[1] in the map files (including the gallery ofc) like I did after applying the patch files (which is gonna be a simple yet tedious fix lol) and the patch should pretty much be bug free (or mostly lol)! I'll still work on adjusting those instances on my side, but you're free to do that on your own and upload the fixes yourself if you happen to fix them faster than me. Hope this helps!

Edit: Ok. I think it's pretty much done on my end. I updated the link to the completely adjusted data files. Let me know if I missed something or perhaps OP could do the work for me. Also, you might have to start a fresh new game in order for the patch to work properly. Probably even go as far as to delete the system.sav as I'm not sure if the fix would also extend to the title screen gallery even though I did the same to those files. (Those instances just come up blank last time I checked after the patch) Hope this works!

Last edited:
OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Heyo! It's your friendly bug fixing neighborhood Matt once again! (changed my username recently lol) Anyways, I noticed you tried to inject the dialogue with the protag's name for Wolf Rpg, which resulted in the save/system.sav problem since the original didn't have any instance of having the protag's name in the dialogue. So, through experimentation with Wolf RPG Editor, I may have found the reason and the solution to your save/system.sav problem. It's because the string "s[0]" keeps on overwriting itself (system.sav overwrites name for s[0]). So, I tested out a potential solution by creating another string with Wolf RPG Editor (making an s[1] and adjusting the name input part of the opening in a way that it writes the name for s[1] instead of s[0]). And so, I replaced some instances of s[0] with s[1] in the very 1st H scene's dialogue and as it turns out: it worked! I'll upload the patch files with those changes, so all you really have to do is replace the rest of the s[0] instances in the dialogue with s[1] in the map files (including the gallery ofc) like I did after applying the patch files (which is gonna be a simple yet tedious fix lol) and the patch should pretty much be bug free (or mostly lol)! I'll still work on adjusting those instances on my side, but you're free to do that on your own and upload the fixes yourself if you happen to fix them faster than me. Hope this helps!

Edit: Ok. I think it's pretty much done on my end. I updated the link to the completely adjusted data files. Let me know if I missed something or perhaps OP could do the work for me. Also, you might have to start a fresh new game in order for the patch to work properly. Probably even go as far as to delete the system.sav as I'm not sure if the fix would also extend to the title screen gallery even though I did the same to those files. (Those instances just come up blank last time I checked after the patch) Hope this works!

Dude, thanks a ton! I'm actually working on a revision of my Harem Fantasy translation (in between all my other translations), and I went back a week ago to the old ULMF threads to check my old work.
I saw your comments from a while ago, and while my past mistakes are common sense to me now after I've learned so much, I'm grateful for your guidance back then.

Anyway, I really don't have much experience with WolfRPG, but I'll definitely check out your fix as that was the main thing bugging me about my own translation.
The game hasn't been uploaded to F95, which is a shame, but I'll update the OP with your fixes once I can confirm nothing else was broken, and give you credit in my changelog. Thanks again!

Haha, the female vs male zombies. Great work as always EG!

(Also, doesn't really matter because I'm sure anyone can figure it out but in your readme file, you reference a "game.wolf" file as the one to extract from to apply the patch but it's actually called data.wolf)
LOL, I'm an idiot. I think I renamed the "data.wolf" to "game.wolf" for some reason or something (well, it's obviously to prevent the game from reading the data from the original data file, but I don't know why I named it THAT), and I forgot. My bad. I'll update the Readme as well after I update the translation for Matt's fixes. Thanks for pointing that out.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're welcome! And while replaying the game (half of the reason for experiencing it all over again with the fixes and the other half for further playtesting), I noticed that in the title screen gallery, the protag name came out as blank (after replacing s[0] with s[1] for the gallery H-scenes). So, I added in a function that allows the player to input a name before accessing the gallery from the title screen. (accessing the gallery from the protag's computer in-game does not need this function since it would use the name that was entered in the opening part of the game during its current playthrough) Again, if I missed any "system.sav" instances (I found another one lol), I'll fix them and upload another update (or you can).

wonderking

Reputation score
First let me tell you how thankful I am that you took the time and work to translate this!

I still remember years ago, playing this game in an earlier stage (untranslated and before 27 later existed), trying to figure out everything lol

But replaying this,getting the chance to experience and understand everything, really made the game sooo much better!

It was tons of fun to explore, explore the story and see how some special choices turned certain things totally around...
(Even though having to restart everything from 0 was a bit annoying at times)
but you had more experience and always found something new! Additionally I love all of the zombie references this game pulled even having to laugh at certain points.
Loved the atmosphere/story/scenes, just everything and glad to get platinum days as reward in the end :D

But damn, do you know this feeling after you finished a game, you sit down and think... this is one of those gems out there and there probably will never be something quite like it.
(even though the author did a cliffhanger of sorts? But not sure if they will do a second part on this even though it would be awesome!)
H Games with a zombie setting and really using it to explore a lot of different scenarios are a pretty rare sight unfortunately.

Thank you so so much again Emerald!