What's new

Four Elements Trainer - Book 1 and 2 Complete! [v0.5.07c]

MITY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BOOK 2 IS NOW COMPLETE! WOO!

Book 2 has roughly 4x the content of Book 1, and has two completely different routes (love/slave), each with their own unique scenes. There are roughly 70 H-scenes with unique art (almost all animated) -- at least 100 with in-game variations so far in this game.

Every route and playthrough is a different, unique experience, with lots of choices and H-scenes. Book 2's routes are particularly different from one another and are each packed with their own unique scenes. The love route in Book 2 is our personal favorite!

Four Elements Trainer is a massive Dating Sim/Slave Trainer set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games (eight if including the routes) all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

Set in an alternate timeline, where events began years in the future, there are hours of content, containing loads of naughty scenes with a dozen characters, tons of quests, fights, intrigue, you name it... Everything you see in the game is able to be completed -- content that hasn't been finished isn't included. There's no tease! It's all content!

We're currently developing Book 3. The most current version (as of 10/24/17) is 0.5.07c:

PC:

MAC:

It'll always be free, but if you like what we do, please consider supporting us on Patreon for monthly releases, regular updates, and more!

Cheers,
-MITY

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Four Elements Trainer

Game not being hidden behind paywalls piqued my interest, but there's not actually a whole lot of information about it that you've given us, unless it's hidden in the locked paywall posts on your patreon. You may want to update your post with some basic info.
What kind of game is it? Turn-based RPG? Dating sim? Action? Platformer?
What is it being built in? RPG Maker? Unity? Game Maker? Flash?
What is the premise? Following the lines of the cartoon but with H involved? If not, what is the setting? Several years in the future (given that characters are aged up to 18)?

Personally, I'm the type of person that won't even bother to try something if I don't know these kinds of things in advance. I don't say this to be rude or put you down - the point is, if I'm this way, others are too. Less people trying = less people getting interested enough to become patrons.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks visual novelish from the pic. I'll give it a whirl sometime.

OP
MITY

MITY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers for the reply.

You're a new avatar, pulled into reliving the lives of those from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

You'll have the option to play it as either a love-interest or slave-trainer game, though in this release, only the slave-trainer portion is available. It's built in Ren'Py, and contains plenty of side characters, fights, quests, and H.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Possibly a stupid question: where do I actually download the alpha from? Clicking the blue "Alpha Version" text on your Patreon page seems to do nothing - I've tried it in both Chrome and Firefox. Am I missing something?

OP
MITY

MITY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad you said that! For some reason it didn't register the link. It should work, now.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good to see more trainer games popping up, now all we need are management games. Anyways, you've got quite a bit of content for a alpha demo and that's really good. This has lots of potential and I look forward to future releases from you. :p

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The amount of Avatar love is amazing. :D:D I'll keep an eye out for this but I don't plan to try it until there is something more substantial. Kind of sick of following games that are way early in development. Am still looking forward to trying though.

OP
MITY

MITY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's totally fair, but you should know there's at least an hour of playtime in it and over a dozen H scenes. It's almost a complete game.

Everything that you see in the game is able to be completed. Content that is in development has not been added (other than clothing during the night menu). So there's no tease! It's all content.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should change the stats line color, can't see anything during the day.

EDIT : Also need some help on how to use the see-through top. Bought it but can't see a costume change option :confused:

EDIT 2 : NM, got the option to equip stuff now :/

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cheers for the reply.

You're a new avatar, pulled into reliving the lives of those from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

You'll have the option to play it as either a love-interest or slave-trainer game, though in this release, only the slave-trainer portion is available. It's built in Ren'Py, and contains plenty of side characters, fights, quests, and H.
Put this in your first post, put all the information you can in your first post, most people will only read that post and skip if it doesn't catch their attention immediately.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice demo with very high potential. I'll definetely keep on eye on this. Anyway, I've found a little bug. After you've helped the shop keeper and got a daily income, if you visit the school when the dialogue with the teacher ends you got an extra daily income from the shop.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I loved the game so far.

I lost it when you receive the letter asking you to cum in the jar for breeding purposes

snakefishxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's totally fair, but you should know there's at least an hour of playtime in it and over a dozen H scenes. It's almost a complete game.

Everything that you see in the game is able to be completed. Content that is in development has not been added (other than clothing during the night menu). So there's no tease! It's all content.
You made an awesome game out of all the Trainer knockoffs yours is the only one thats actually on par if not surpasses (love the big moving sex scenes) Akabur (Mini moving cut scenes in Witch Trainer) don't let anyone say different and keep up the good work:cool:

P.S. Can there be more sex scenes with the other members of the tribe like the Decorators, Artisans and the Alley Girls hell aside from there faces the village Elders aren't to bad and could get some to.

P.P.S Are we going see Katara or any members of village get Pregnant?

P.P.P.S Are you going to make a sequel(s) with the other nations?

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really enjoyed the game and writing. Can't wait to see the game grow.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

P.P.S Are we going see Katara or any members of village get Pregnant?

P.P.P.S Are you going to make a sequel(s) with the other nations?
I don't think we'll se pregnancy. It would be hot, though.
For the girls: there will be Azula, Toph and probably Korra. Next one should be Azula with Ty Lee and the other girl who I never remember the name. I'm not a fan of Azula, but I love Ty Lee, so I could have some fun nonetheless. :D

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did enjoy the whole game, the writing is really good too, but is it just me or is there something wrong with the "show tongue 2/3 3/3"? there is no difference between those two.
very good work, only thing i would wish for would be more costumes/ shop gimmicks.
after hoarding some money in the late part of the game theres usually little use for it, will you be able to take the money from the water-tribe part to the fire-nation part or will there be a"this currency is nothing worth around here" event?

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did enjoy the whole game, the writing is really good too, but is it just me or is there something wrong with the "show tongue 2/3 3/3"? there is no difference between those two.
very good work, only thing i would wish for would be more costumes/ shop gimmicks.
after hoarding some money in the late part of the game theres usually little use for it, will you be able to take the money from the water-tribe part to the fire-nation part or will there be a"this currency is nothing worth around here" event?
I think that costumes will be added in the next release. Slave route is not finished yet, so they will add something else. Customization of the girl in those kind of games is one of the hottest part, imho.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay played it.
What can i say?
Master Akabur would be proud. :D
Good work.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For some reason I cannot continue training. Katara tells me I need to help the village more but I've done everything. Gone through every option at every time of day like a dozen times. Not sure if that's as far is it goes at the moment or what.