What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

disk1of3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

If someone can PM me a link, I'll create a torrent and seed forever.

username

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First time I've created a torrent, but hopefully I did it right.
I don't want to link directly considering how quickly this game has been targeted. The torrent is on sukebei.nyaa and the torrent ID is 1972722

If that somehow gets taken down I'll give magnet URLs to whoever wants them.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong since I've never really used sukebei.nyaa, but when I type the ID in the search bar with it set to "All Categories," it says "no torrents found."

Also, would anybody be willing to share a game save with all cgs unlocked, hopefully of ver. 2.5 or prior? I'd play the game and unlock it myself, but I can't get this game to work on my computer I've downloaded and retried everything, but my game always bugs out at the lizard boss, wave-gun boss, or the final escape part, so I can never play the game myself. I've even tried other people's solutions to getting the lizard boss to work (that one about speedrunning through without entering a save room), but it doesn't change anything.

disk1of3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm doing something wrong since I've never really used sukebei.nyaa, but when I type the ID in the search bar with it set to "All Categories," it says "no torrents found."

Also, would anybody be willing to share a game save with all cgs unlocked, hopefully of ver. 2.5 or prior? I'd play the game and unlock it myself, but I can't get this game to work on my computer I've downloaded and retried everything, but my game always bugs out at the lizard boss, wave-gun boss, or the final escape part, so I can never play the game myself. I've even tried other people's solutions to getting the lizard boss to work (that one about speedrunning through without entering a save room), but it doesn't change anything.
When you click on any torrent on the site, if you look at the url, it will say blablabla...tid=1234567 that # is it.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to start the game? i change unicode to japan yet i cannot play. can anyone help me?:(
you must have your format and keyboard set to japanese.
Looks like this
and this

Yutzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First time I've created a torrent, but hopefully I did it right.
I don't want to link directly considering how quickly this game has been targeted. The torrent is on sukebei.nyaa and the torrent ID is 1972722

If that somehow gets taken down I'll give magnet URLs to whoever wants them.
Thanks a million! ;)

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a save AFTER lizardman boss....i just cant make that reptile to appear

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone have a save AFTER lizardman boss....i just cant make that reptile to appear
Sadly not. BUT wiping the save file. Unzipping and playing with all in set japanese from the start. Not dying and not visiting save rooms util you reach the lizzard room finally did it for me.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i might've missed it, but it seems i cant load either the full game or the demo.
full game: game close itself after ~15 seconds without an error
demo: uppon start i get an error

yes im in jap locale

edit: attached my demo error

Attachments

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i might've missed it, but it seems i cant load either the full game or the demo.
full game: game close itself after ~15 seconds without an error
demo: uppon start i get an error

yes im in jap locale

edit: attached my demo error
I'm pretty sure you need to change your keyboard layout to japanese, or something stupid like that.

username

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks dude. I suspected the area in red water but always thought that I needed the wave gun to reach there and that was my blind spot. Thanks to u guys I can achieve the second last achievement, and have no reason to put the final one aside.

:cool:Finally made the speed rush at 59mins, now it`s a perfect one.

Replace the same ini file in game directory to unlock the gallery. The file may not be useful in old version.

mega.nz/#!wpsGhBwA!qXeCQtel16ASYRFp6E3h69XHI47xAZzKxipscCvhL_c

For those who are getting annoying with changing their time zone, a software called locale emulator may help u guys. Rather than change your global system configuration, it can switch the environment to the desired language just for the target application by right click on it. The software works well on running most Japanese games and correcting messy codes. Of course it`s free and clean. However, just for this game, you still need to set Japanese input method as current.
So I got version 2.55 recently, which I assumed is the version that this one is made for since replacing the ini file on 2.5 didn't do anything. However, when I replace the ini file in 2.55, nothing changes in-game. I think I saw somewhere that, when the gallery is unlocked, a fourth option appears on the title screen, yet this doesn't happen on mine. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need a save file with Game Complete data on it or something to access the gallery?

[email protected]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got version 2.55 recently, which I assumed is the version that this one is made for since replacing the ini file on 2.5 didn't do anything. However, when I replace the ini file in 2.55, nothing changes in-game. I think I saw somewhere that, when the gallery is unlocked, a fourth option appears on the title screen, yet this doesn't happen on mine. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need a save file with Game Complete data on it or something to access the gallery?
Someone mentioned the same problem to me before. I tried it on my second laptop and it worked well without the sav file. Seems like the ini file work on some computers and do fail on others. My guess is that the flags in ini may even varys under different computer environments. Only if one can decrypt the flag codes following ‘CLCT=’ in ini file then there may be a solution.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guys its seems both version 1 and 2.55 are bugged as well there is no 2nd boss.

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey im getting the same prob as the guy above. game shuts down auto. did the keyboard thing work for anyone else?

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have change the local setting ( not aplocale t ( with the systemsetting and the key board setting isnt working too:mad:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this has been asked alot but does anyone have a complete save file to share?

asdflolol

Reputation score

I know this has been asked alot but does anyone have a complete save file to share?
For real atleast one after the lizard boss because im getting pissed, tried different downloads, did the no dying no save speed run, NOTHING FUCKING WORKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.