What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

:cool:Dudes I find the problem. U guys have known that this game is a freak but still have no idea how freak it is. After so many complain about the .ini file not working, I download the file again and try to run it myself. What surprises me is that it can`t work even on my computer this time. I use Process Monitor to see what the game exactly have done. Guess what? It tries to search files containing ‘rj172038’ and 'BGmargaret' with archive formats(7z, rar, zip) in EVERY possible place. Literally EVERY, from current directory of the game to parent directory,and every directory under the parent directory, every directory under your document, download, desktop directory, and, even the recent files that you have opened! If the game find something in your PC, then sorry u don`t have the right to see the gallery. I guess the author even turn the boss bug in early version to a punishment for pirating.
To pass the protection is easy. Just rename or erase all your related archive file, and clear directory \Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent. Then everything should be fine.

Please inform me whether it solve your problem or not.
I see. I've tried the above but I still can't regain access to the gallery. I tried playing from my save near the end of the game and I can't exit the level to finish the game when the countdown is running. Again this must be the copy protection at work.

However it certainly seems that you've figured out the problem. I must be missing something. I'll keep trying and see if I can contribute any additional information.

[email protected]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see. I've tried the above but I still can't regain access to the gallery. I tried playing from my save near the end of the game and I can't exit the level to finish the game when the countdown is running. Again this must be the copy protection at work.

However it certainly seems that you've figured out the problem. I must be missing something. I'll keep trying and see if I can contribute any additional information.
Oh. You remind me. Please delete the start.log and give another try.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oninosora, you're awesome bud. Fix worked like a charm. I can view the gallery and the fucking lizard boss spawns now.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh. You remind me. Please delete the start.log and give another try.
OK. I deleted the start text document in the folder with margaret.exe and.... It works perfectly now!

Thank you for your help! :)

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's now out in English. As everyone here had some tremendous fun with the game, I'm asking you, please support the author and buy it.

I'm sure you want to see more of these games.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just came here to say the same thing. Bought and am now downloading. I wonder if this version won't require the locale workaround?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Judging by the description on the English site, it should work just fine without having to do the locale switching.

Trial works fine in English locale, so I'd imagine the full version is the same.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems User Authorization is now required for the English version.

[email protected]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like we have finally figured it out.:) U guys are welcome and also thank you for the test. Enjoy!

shiverman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can we get a complete safe file for this game?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Who's bright idea was it to leave the second boss (the lizard man?) in the state he's in? As soon as he bombs the platform and drops the barrels it's almost impossible to jump above him and you survive long enough to damage boost your way through the rest of the fight. How hard is it to make games difficult-yet-fare and not put in artificially difficult bullshit in them?

Fuck this game, it doesn't even have that much ACTUAL H-Content, so there was no point in even adding the little there was in the first place.

Ravenlegend

Reputation score

awesome the fix worked!, I beat the red fish boss and I cant figure out where to go, I back tracked everywhere I saw, saw the Gaurd disappear or w/e and now theres a lone gaurd half way up where the rats and save point is otw to lizard boss.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's now out in English. As everyone here had some tremendous fun with the game, I'm asking you, please support the author and buy it.

I'm sure you want to see more of these games.
Was amazing as a platformer but can barely be considered an H game... I did buy it but hopefully in the next one we could get some actual sex you know?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Who's bright idea was it to leave the second boss (the lizard man?) in the state he's in? As soon as he bombs the platform and drops the barrels it's almost impossible to jump above him and you survive long enough to damage boost your way through the rest of the fight. How hard is it to make games difficult-yet-fare and not put in artificially difficult bullshit in them?

Fuck this game, it doesn't even have that much ACTUAL H-Content, so there was no point in even adding the little there was in the first place.
You just need to change your pattern up. You can jump him at every stage of the fight, but each time his pattern changes the way you jump him needs to change, too. Once you get the patterns down it's pretty easy.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was amazing as a platformer but can barely be considered an H game... I did buy it but hopefully in the next one we could get some actual sex you know?
From this creator? Highly improbable.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For phase II of that fight go to the edge by the wall on top of the boxes and wait for him to get to the barrels. As soon as you see the boss show up you jump over him. Since he has to jump down to the ground and you're up high it's the only way to get over him. For Phase III just duck near the barrels and he'll jump right over you.

How do I defeat the second fish boss?

Edit: Of course after I ask I finally succeed lol

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From this creator? Highly improbable.
Dunno... before BGM it was highly improbable even having integral nudes and implied rape/bestiality.
This time the game finished on "Adult" English DLSite, so depending from sales the author may go for "full-h" next time.

ADDENDUM: bought the English version. As soon as I've unpacked it, Avira Antivirus went berserk signaling the presence of "tr/crypt.zpack.auob" virus. Since I was not inclined to believe that DLSite could make such a blunder, I've scanned the executable with VirusTotal and obtained virus alert only from 5 engines on 55 present.
I've signaled the probable false positive to Avira, I'll let you know.

ADDENDUM (2): as expected, Avira confirmed the false positive. But better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.