What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

There should be a file called startup.exe to run the game on windows 7 atleast I had to use that file.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to play this without changing your keyboard? The ryona scene seems good :(

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

And I'm getting an error whenever I try to open the game. The message says "Error MR1403 occurred. I'm sorry but a program is quit."
I'm having this issue as well. I've used the startup.exe as well. I've bought the game on english DLsite and done all the right things. This makes me sad :<

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to fix the error by adding an exception to my antivirus.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apologies if I missed it, but is there a Mega link to download the English version. I know it's been getting removed left and right, but I'm fine if anyone can PM me. I'll download it right away. Thanks!

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies if I missed it, but is there a Mega link to download the English version. I know it's been getting removed left and right, but I'm fine if anyone can PM me. I'll download it right away. Thanks!
iam appreciate if somebody send me in PM too ^^

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck in this room now.

Edit: Never mind. I just realized this is a normal issue with the boss not showing up.

Attachments

Last edited:

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the same room. I wouldn't call that "normal" though.
Is there really nobody who doesn't encounter this bug that could play a new file up to this point and share the save?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:/ Having problems on new pc.

Open game(says "WARNING!"), it fades to black and closes.

Anyone know the issues here?

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:/ Having problems on new pc.

Open game(says "WARNING!"), it fades to black and closes.

Anyone know the issues here?
I'm going to assume that you already have your system locale set to Japanese. Follow these steps to run the game.

Go to:
Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Region and Language
You'll find yourself in the formats tab. Change the format to Japanese.
Now, click on the keyboards and languages tab. Here, click change keyboards. From here, change the language to Japanese.

Hope that helps.

By the way, a few people have PM'd me. I don't have any links to the game to share. I played the Japanese version and realized I could not progress, so I decided to purchase the game from the English DLsite.

Last edited:

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So 2.8 is the most recent version, correct? Has anybody found it? I've been checking the usual sites and still haven't seen a link pop up. All i see are links to 2.55.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, can someone reupload the game and a save files plz ? thx

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to assume that you already have your system locale set to Japanese. Follow these steps to run the game.

Go to:
Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Region and Language
You'll find yourself in the formats tab. Change the format to Japanese.
Now, click on the keyboards and languages tab. Here, click change keyboards. From here, change the language to Japanese.

Hope that helps.

By the way, a few people have PM'd me. I don't have any links to the game to share. I played the Japanese version and realized I could not progress, so I decided to purchase the game from the English DLsite.
I have the same problem and everything that you mentioned I are already done but it's still not working.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okey I managed to make it work but now I'm stuck. After I beat the lizard boss and collect everything that I can, I can't seem to figure it out where to go from there. Somenoe could give me a hint or a link for a walkthrough?(I found two routes: the underground part with the tentacles and the leeches and the part with the strong current, I don't have enough air for either of them.)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Okey I managed to make it work but now I'm stuck. After I beat the lizard boss and collect everything that I can, I can't seem to figure it out where to go from there. Somenoe could give me a hint or a link for a walkthrough?(I found two routes: the underground part with the tentacles and the leeches and the part with the strong current, I don't have enough air for either of them.)
The underground section with the tentacles and leeches should be the right path. IIRC you need to keep going until an event happens where the area shakes. Then you can backtrack a bit to battle the 2nd fish boss in the large cavern.

VictorInfinity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i start the game, it automaticaly closes, can someone help me please?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So if you get captured in the area with the poison gas and sent to the torture chamber, how the hell do you get out?

I broke the hole in the ceiling of the cell, drained the water, and crawled into the hidden area to the left, but can't figure out how to get out from there. Not without my guns, anyway.

EDIT: The discovery always comes after the post. Jump up and down in the cell a little to the left of the ceiling hole and fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.