What's new

ACT [ FoxEye] BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret RE174661 RJ172028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Blue Guardian: Margaret

Dunno... before BGM it was highly improbable even having integral nudes and implied rape/bestiality.
This time the game finished on "Adult" English DLSite, so depending from sales the author may go for "full-h" next time.

ADDENDUM: bought the English version. As soon as I've unpacked it, Avira Antivirus went berserk signaling the presence of "tr/crypt.zpack.auob" virus. Since I was not inclined to believe that DLSite could make such a blunder, I've scanned the executable with VirusTotal and obtained virus alert only from 5 engines on 55 present.
I've signaled the probable false positive to Avira, I'll let you know.

ADDENDUM (2): as expected, Avira confirmed the false positive. But better safe than sorry.

It all just seems like a test for westerners. After the many hoops people had to jump through just to get the Japanese version to work, they put out an English version with authorization. Honestly, if there was ever a time to support the creator this is it. If we surprise the creator we just might get a R-18 game at long last.

It's not like the guy doesn't want to do H. I'm playing the English version and when she was naked she ran to a soldier to seduce and have sex with for info, only for him to reject her because he would lose his job. Then when I moved into the secret room with a group of soldiers, she started complaining about how they would all have sex with her if they saw her naked. Unless the fetish is cocktease, we should get some H next time.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It all just seems like a test for westerners. After the many hoops people had to jump through just to get the Japanese version to work, they put out an English version with authorization. Honestly, if there was ever a time to support the creator this is it. If we surprise the creator we just might get a R-18 game at long last.

It's not like the guy doesn't want to do H. I'm playing the English version and when she was naked she ran to a soldier to seduce and have sex with for info, only for him to reject her because he would lose his job. Then when I moved into the secret room with a group of soldiers, she started complaining about how they would all have sex with her if they saw her naked. Unless the fetish is cocktease, we should get some H next time.
As I said, the author does not seem THAT adverse to "H".
I mean, in this game we have not only full-frontal nudity, but also the protagonist get "tongue-raped" by a giant rat, smothered to death by naked lesbian lamias and drowned by phallic tentacles.
I suspect that he stuck with R and R-15 until now only because he believed that he would sold more.
There is a good chance that he will be convinced otherwise

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

each you see that I try to open closed what can I do ?

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

each time you try to open the game just closes....

What should I do to play?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If your screen Closes after Warning, then change your computer AppLocale (or your computer language) to japanese. Install japanese language pack and all of its add-on (if there are any).

Some questions that I would like to get answers:
- Can't the game run under FullScreen?
- I still can't get the Lizard Boss to drop down even after deleting start.log and recent history.
- Are there any eng full version to share?
- Can anyone share save game right after the lizard boss? Preferably 'easy' mode

Thanks...

Last edited:

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Install error me strip 8 AppLocale window

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

even if you install the applocale even I closed

boxing42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

For ppl asking about the full screen, the best thing i found was the magnifier at 150%-200% it looks pretty good without making the game look weird.

If you find a real way to do it plz share the information

Cheers !!!

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello,

For ppl asking about the full screen, the best thing i found was the magnifier at 150%-200% it looks pretty good without making the game look weird.

If you find a real way to do it plz share the information

Cheers !!!
Just install and resize the window. It's that easy. :)

There's also but it won't keep the 4:3 ratio of the game. Maybe there's a turnaround for that.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't even know where to go after the Lizard Boss. I've went to the right to some place where theres a canal with a really strong current and nothing else, and somewhere underground where I eventually end up at a spot with tons of tentacles, corrosive water and leeches. None of these two paths are possible. This game is really testing my patience.
Anyone got a mega link or something for latest version? Keep getting earlier ones with some stuff bugged out
google "sukebei nya", then search for "Margaret" there. First torrent

EDIT: Okay I've found a Guide, so if anyone else is struggling with this:

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just install and resize the window. It's that easy. :)

There's also but it won't keep the 4:3 ratio of the game. Maybe there's a turnaround for that.
Enable Resize isn't working for me :(

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I'm trying to buy the English version of this, but dlsite doesn't accept AMEX. Does anyone know a way to get around this, preferably without getting a new card?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I'm trying to buy the English version of this, but dlsite doesn't accept AMEX. Does anyone know a way to get around this, preferably without getting a new card?
Have you tried buying points on English DLsite and then using points to buy the game?

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It worked, thanks! I was able to buy points on the non-ecchi english side through Paypal, then use those points to get the game. Thanks a ton!

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And I'm getting an error whenever I try to open the game. The message says "Error MR1403 occurred. I'm sorry but a program is quit."

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Enable Resize isn't working for me :(
It worked fine on my Win 7, 8 and now 10. Just launch the software (it'll be in your notification area) and resize the game's window by the edges. :p

It work fine with RPG Makers games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.