What's new

RPG [ Fram Soft ] ふらむそふと Captured by Succubus! サキュバスに捕まった! RE142586 RJ142586

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So those people who liked Desire dungeon, this is something similar. You use the arrow keys to move. Buy items in your base. You how ever only get scenes form girls and not normal monsters. I seems to be good, art work is good.
Defeated by the Succubus, the female protagonist is taken away to her home, a castle.
Upon being defeated by the boss female monster, an erotic scene occurs.
The center of the girl's excellent r*pe.

Easy to play RPG.

18 base CGs
Text sikp, backlog feature, review mode, CG mode included

*Trial version
About 30 minutes play time only
Only 6 CGs can be viewable

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (RJ142586) サキュバスに捕まった!

Evildoer Daughter...

The tags DLSite has make me laugh so hard. xD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Evildoer Daughter...

Blame the fact that 娘 (daughter) can also be used for 'girl' as well (both in combination with other adjective like monster girl in that tag and just referring to a younger girl, though the latter is usually used by very old people :v)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Evildoer Daughter...

人外娘/モンスター娘 translates as Nonhuman Girl/Monster Girl

娘 is Musume

人 = human
外 = outside

人外=outlaw=evildoer=bandit=inhuman=nonhuman. depending on the context of course

モンスター is just the english word monster in kana.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
RJ142586 サキュバスに捕まった!

First of all: Happy New Year to all members of the forum!
now about the Game:
Game: サキュバスに捕まった!
Info:
Download Link: [Link has been removed for inspection of game]
Pass: valwin
Credits: ZeroArchives

this game will be added on my new torrent (the last one have some issues, so i've decided to create a new one, but, now i'll share with all ppl on forum, without exceptions. (some ppl have insulted me about the "selective mode" i've used to share my torrent link. :/ ).
the torrent link will be up in 2 days (more huge than the other one).
cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... that ending... I mean it made me lol but I rather not know

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought I had to lose to the girls and get the scene. I beat the game without losing (bless cheat engine :cool:) and still got everything. Neat.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I thought I had to lose to the girls and get the scene. I beat the game without losing (bless cheat engine :cool:) and still got everything. Neat.
k. Save file?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Those are just save files, yeah?

spaminator

Reputation score

There's no loli tag...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's no loli tag...
Nope, just loli characters.

Also, it does pretty explicitly use tags to refer to underage, just never explicitly says loli

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone should translate this game. Curious on what they say.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't want to get too into it, but I will get specific just to address something

Even evidence like "Taging" not support you in this case , but I actually believe you doing the right thing to forbid this , at least good than harm sir.
I don't want to start an argument, nothing I say here is accusative. Upon first seeing this game, I immediately thought "this is loli," but even I had trouble finding proof that it was loli. Yes, there are no tags for loli, but there is a limit to the amount of tags each game gets, so we have frequently had games with loli in it that wasn't tagged as loli. Often, I have to scroll through and translate the entire description (I do not write, read, or speak Japanese) to look for any mentions of loli which gets very hard to understand and then check comments from people and the tags they put on the game at the bottom. This is often where I catch whether or not a game actually has loli, but this game didn't even have it there either.

Turns out it was using a phrase that refers to loli, but does not say it directly. They are words that are fairly harmless in general when translated (girl in English usually just means female and doesn't have to refer to age, same with daughter), but in description of this game, it's directly referring to a young character who is underage.

I'm not upset that people tried to share this, even I had to take a while to find out that it probably shouldn't be allowed for the forum's safety, and I don't really go actively seeking each thread like this. The only reason I checked this game is because someone posted a thread with a link in it twice that I had to delete because they were duplicate threads. However, it shouldn't take much detective work on your part to find the user who had the link and maybe ask them privately if you can get it. I ;) do not ;) encourage this ;) because ;) it is illegal ;) but I must inform you that I have no way of policing things you do in private.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally don't think loli can be an argument here. The succubus alone looks like she's 11. Tags don't mean anything on the dlsite. I've seen loli tags on games that didn't have a single image of a loli in it and no loli tags on games that were filled with nothing but lolis. NEVER trust the tags on the dlsite.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

If the game is considered loli is there a problem when someone uploads a save file?

redx

Reputation score

saves should be fine.