What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

The new stuff is part of the beta patch 1.20 as mentioned on the authors latest pixiv post (id 888112) and you need to download specific scenario files to actually see the new stuff ingame.

Sweet. That answers my question. Now just to sit tight and hope there are no bugs and it's officially released soon.

Edit: And holy crap, a doujin based on this game that was apparently sold at C89 is out on exhentai. It's in korean, but it certainly helps tide me over till the next update.

Last edited:

Sweet. That answers my question. Now just to sit tight and hope there are no bugs and it's officially released soon.

Edit: And holy crap, a doujin based on this game that was apparently sold at C89 is out on exhentai. It's in korean, but it certainly helps tide me over till the next update.

Someone even made a One Punch Man cross over.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2

Someone even made a One Punch Man cross over.

WTF XD!!!!!!

funny thing, those pictures have better quality than one's comic

dumb question
does this game has ending ? ( beside bad end )

my friend and I was amazed by the game, but since there is (yet) no ending, it put quite a hollow there in our though.

Sorry if this bothering but can you guys suggest some game with similar stuff like this game ? cute girl,touching story, some sort of stat raising simulation ?

thank you in advance :)

Greetings, all! I've been working over on the 4chan forums for a few days now waiting for my registration to go through here, but now not only am I approved for posting but thanks to the wonderful folks over on 4chan I've been able to work all the bugs out of my patch compilation. As far as I can tell it should be 100% bug-free now, and even fixes some script errors that were present in the original game.

Contents:
  • Spacegodzilla's English Translation
  • Jellypubes's UI Translations w/ native Kirieji font by Jaypee
  • Horoko's Decensor v0.2
  • Santa outfit by Dragonpaladin and Spacegodzilla
  • Batch file to convert folder names in the 1.16-1.20b version of game (the legal game on DLSite right now) to the old 1.16 names so that the patch works. (Once 1.20 is out the patch will need to be updated but for now this is fine)
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bunch of random grammar/spelling issues.
  • Fixed Santa outfit script so that it checks if the 'have outfit already' variable is set to anything except 1 rather than if it's equal to zero (to fix some existing players who couldn't buy or equip santa outfit because variable was not set to either 1 or 0 somehow)
  • Fixed black sheer stockings so that they are available at the same time as the white sheer stockings, not before.
  • Fixed some UI positioning that became broken when updating the translations and Santa outfit.
I think that's about it! Get it from MEGA: #!64dGBITa!gb3ijieGKT4VZ1e7aAWmbmiOel3se-gkOLBTE_DP0F0

If y'all have any questions or bugs to report just lemme know! Until then, time to kick back and wait until 1.20 so I can finally have nekomimi Sylvie. :D

Greetings, all! I've been working over on the 4chan forums for a few days now waiting for my registration to go through here, but now not only am I approved for posting but thanks to the wonderful folks over on 4chan I've been able to work all the bugs out of my patch compilation. As far as I can tell it should be 100% bug-free now, and even fixes some script errors that were present in the original game.

Contents:
  • Spacegodzilla's English Translation
  • Jellypubes's UI Translations w/ native Kirieji font by Jaypee
  • Horoko's Decensor v0.2
  • Santa outfit by Dragonpaladin and Spacegodzilla
  • Batch file to convert folder names in the 1.16-1.20b version of game (the legal game on DLSite right now) to the old 1.16 names so that the patch works. (Once 1.20 is out the patch will need to be updated but for now this is fine)
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bunch of random grammar/spelling issues.
  • Fixed Santa outfit script so that it checks if the 'have outfit already' variable is set to anything except 1 rather than if it's equal to zero (to fix some existing players who couldn't buy or equip santa outfit because variable was not set to either 1 or 0 somehow)
  • Fixed black sheer stockings so that they are available at the same time as the white sheer stockings, not before.
  • Fixed some UI positioning that became broken when updating the translations and Santa outfit.
I think that's about it! Get it from MEGA: #!64dGBITa!gb3ijieGKT4VZ1e7aAWmbmiOel3se-gkOLBTE_DP0F0

If y'all have any questions or bugs to report just lemme know! Until then, time to kick back and wait until 1.20 so I can finally have nekomimi Sylvie. :D

so can I apply this on 1.16?

It'll work either on the old 1.16 (before 12/30) or on the 'new' 1.16 (post-12/30) that includes the beta files. If you have the old version, just merge the 'data' folder and you're set. If you have the new version, put the batch file into data\fgimage\chara and run it once first. Then merge the 'data' folder.

If you can't tell which version you have, look in data\fgimage\chara. If the folders are named, you have the new one. If they're all numbers, you have the old one.

Got around to messing with the 1.20 beta though, loving the new menu options (and of course the cat ears). Fun stuff!

Attachments

• sylvienekomiminurse.jpg
    sylvienekomiminurse.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

It'll work either on the old 1.16 (before 12/30) or on the 'new' 1.16 (post-12/30) that includes the beta files. If you have the old version, just merge the 'data' folder and you're set. If you have the new version, put the batch file into data\fgimage\chara and run it once.

If you can't tell which version you have, look in data\fgimage\chara. If the folders are named, you have the new one. If they're all numbers, you have the old one.

Got around to messing with the 1.20 beta though, loving the new menu options (and of course the cat ears). Fun stuff!

thanks, i got the older ones

wao the 1.20 looks so promising, cant wait for it

I know this is a little late, but I have a couple of things to say about the "Santa's Helper's Dress" patch. First, I would recommend changing the filenames/labels because they conflict with the kimono from 1.20. The filenames should probably be something like nc_santa.png, nd_santa.png, and so on. The f.dress number should also be changed, to something Ray-k will never use (e.g. it looks like he's just counting up, so 1000 should be fine).

Second, it looks like the high res originals weren't used. On Twitter, you have to append ":orig" to the URL to get the original quality, for example:
Code:
pbs.twimg.com/media/CW8RK50UAAAnS6F.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CW8RKgtUoAAdRcT.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CW8RJ2tUMAEvh49.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CW8RI2hU0AE1zgW.png:orig

Lastly, may I suggest:
Code:
[iscript]
var today = new Date();
var dd = today.getDate();
var mm = today.getMonth();
f.xmas = (mm == 11 && dd >= 25 || mm == 0 && dd <= 5);
[endscript]
This will set f.xmas to 1 during the twelve days of Christmas. Now you can test against that variable to have the button only show up during the holidays. I suggest putting the button in setting.ks only and leaving it out of the shop. Then the dress will show up in the closet on Christmas. It'll still stay on after the fifth, so Sylvie can still wear it year round provided you don't ever take it off.

You can also test whether an image exists in the game directory like this:
Code:
[iscript]
f.santa_h = 0;
$.ajax("app://./data/fgimage/chara/clothes/sw-santa.png",
    {async:false, success:function() { f.santa_h = 1; }});
[endscript]
Then you have a variable you can test to see whether to use that image.

Last edited:

I was actually aware of the twitter bit (I follow some iM@S artists), but as I wasn't the one who actually put together the Santa stuff (I just fixed up the scripts to get them working) that's why it's a bit rough. I've gone ahead and grabbed the originals and will be tossing them in. May have to call this a v4 at this rate!

I love your idea about the Santa outfit being on the 12 days of Xmas! The only thing is, I love Sylvie's special shop lines when you buy it, so I would probably keep the dress in the shop and use the code there, so that it's only available for purchase during those days. I'd then use the xmas register as a qualifier in both shop and closet.

Or, perhaps throw in a catch variable, so that if you click 'closet' during those days it goes to a little scene of her discovering the outfit before going back to the normal closet interface (and doesn't do it a second time).

Thank you as always, I'm going to have a look at the scripts and see what adjustments to do.

EDIT: Hm, I've only managed to find the four images you linked above, not the two H-scene ones. I wonder if Dragonpaladin made those himself? I'll have to keep them as-is unless I can find a source for them.

Last edited:

Yeah, that's what I concluded about the ero scene ones as well. If you look at sw-g1.png, you can see the texture on the left part has been copied from the non ero ones, and sk-g1.png is clearly an edit of the babydoll from the same scene. If I were maintaining the patch, I'd probably just leave them out, since not every outfit shows up in every scene anyway, and I imagine Ray-k probably wouldn't want his own art to be mixed up with the edits (I'm also against decensors for this same reason, but I'll say no more).

If you do put the button in both places, make sure you put the script to update f.xmas in both places as well (maybe as a macro), otherwise it won't disappear from the closet after the fifth until you visit the shop.

By the way, since you've been posting your patch on 4chan, I think it might be a good idea to update your readme with a link to this thread so people can find updates after the 4chan thread dies. I've been meaning to do this myself in the TL kit readme, I just keep forgetting.

Good stuff. For now I'm going to leave the code as-is (available in shop for purchase anytime) and leave in the H-scene bits. At least, as far as 1.16 goes. I'll go ahead and ask for some opinions on whether to leave in the H-scenes once 1.20 goes live, though your idea of time-limiting the outfit is brilliant. I will definitely be putting that in for the next version(s). After giving it some consideration, and having played the beta for 1.20, I think I'll have it show up in the shop during the 12 days of Christmas, but that you'll buy it in secret when she's not paying attention (simple enough scene to implement). Once you're at home, switching to the closet will trigger her finding the outfit, and it'll be available in the closet from date of purchase until the 5th of January.

The beta currently allows you to leave the home by yourself, but you don't do anything as of yet. If in the full version he adds the ability to go to the clothes shop by yourself, then I'll just change the above so that the santa outfit only appears in that instance. At the moment there's no way to know what he intends to use that feature for, so it's a wait-and-see!

As for the decensor, I'm actually watching a stream of him working as we speak and it's really too bad. He already draws everything uncensored and awesomely detailed, but it being an 'official' game on DLSite he has to mosaic everything after the fact. While the decensors Horoko put together are incomplete, I feel they do a good job of replicating the art style he's already using for the native images (based on work he's done on the livestream thusfar). So while I may take out the santa h-scenes, the decensor I'll probably leave in. Heck I might end up commissioning someone to finish the job once 1.20 is out.

So much work left to do...:eek:

And yeah on the readme, probably should've done that earlier. The changes I have to make with the santa outfit won't affect 1.16 at all (though they'll magically give users a kimono once 1.20 is out if they import their save) so I don't think I'll be updating the patch until 1.20. Might just link to the thread in a post and call it a day, then keep it in the readme moving forward.

The beta currently allows you to leave the home by yourself, but you don't do anything as of yet. If in the full version he adds the ability to go to the clothes shop by yourself, then I'll just change the above so that the santa outfit only appears in that instance. At the moment there's no way to know what he intends to use that feature for, so it's a wait-and-see!
Actually you can go into the restaurant alone and talk to Nephy, but you have to feed Sylvie every item from the menu first. You can take whatever you buy home to have during tea. There's nothing in the script for the shop though. Since you can already talk to Aurelia when you take Sylvie to the shop with you, I'm guessing you won't be able to go into the shop alone.

I was actually aware of the twitter bit (I follow some iM@S artists), but as I wasn't the one who actually put together the Santa stuff (I just fixed up the scripts to get them working) that's why it's a bit rough. I've gone ahead and grabbed the originals and will be tossing them in. May have to call this a v4 at this rate!
The original image option I actually wasn't aware of, thanks for fixing that one up. As well as the coding for it.

I love your idea about the Santa outfit being on the 12 days of Xmas! The only thing is, I love Sylvie's special shop lines when you buy it, so I would probably keep the dress in the shop and use the code there, so that it's only available for purchase during those days. I'd then use the xmas register as a qualifier in both shop and closet.
A reminder that those lines are non-official, just suited ones.

On the other hand, I am not sure of making a cloth available for only '12 days' of the year though, that's going to be hell to explain in terms of how to acquire. (Having to edit the system clock just to acquire a 'time-limited clothing' ... ) My vote is to make them available as usual. Also, it should definitely be available all year round once purchased. Really, don't force a player to swap their system clock just to change Sylphie's clothing please.

I'll go ahead and ask for some opinions on whether to leave in the H-scenes once 1.20 goes live
I agree with Jaypee, that should be left out of an EN translation release. I did it back then as a spur of the moment thing for Christmas, it shouldn't be mixed in with the translation patch.

@Cat ears
f11c1875a7.jpg

Good job Author +1 - I wanted those for Sylphie myself.

Last edited:

The original image option I actually wasn't aware of, thanks for fixing that one up. As well as the coding for it.

A reminder that those lines are non-official, just suited ones.
Not a problem, thank you for doing the original legwork! It takes me a while to figure out syntax for scripting languages I've never used, so having references available to compare against helped tremendously when I ran into problems. As for the lines, that's fine--the entire Santa outfit is unofficial anyway. Since it's never going to be implemented officially but the art is official, why not embellish? Seems okay to me.

On the other hand, I am not sure of making a cloth available for only '12 days' of the year though, that's going to be hell to explain in terms of how to acquire. (Having to edit the system clock just to acquire a 'time-limited clothing' ... ) My vote is to make them available as usual. Also, it should definitely be available all year round once purchased. Really, don't force a player to swap their system clock just to change Sylphie's clothing please.
Hrm. Well... I love the time-limited nature since this is a Santa outfit we're talking about, so maybe just limit when it appears in the shop? This is all up in the air still, so yeah.

I agree with Jaypee, that should be left out of an EN translation release. I did it back then as a spur of the moment thing for Christmas, it shouldn't be mixed in with the translation patch.
Again, to be fair the whole Santa thing is really unofficial. While the normal poses were officially drawn and released, game implementation isn't. So including it at all is pushing it being a 'translation' and honestly, I'm okay with that. From the feedback so far, it seems I may indeed give the player a choice and use the script to check for presence of files.

@Cat ears
Good job Author +1 - I wanted those for Sylphie myself.
No joke, I was shocked they weren't in originally. Not to mention the way he drew them looks absolutely perfect on her! I can't wait for the official release.

Teaching Feeling TL Kit Update 3 is released. This update changes the closet buttons so that they have a dot to indicate their color. This change was necessary to gain closet space in preparation for 1.20, but I think it also makes the closet easier to use. I've also made some other minor changes to buttons.

This update also introduces support for 1.20 beta. The prebaked data folder is still on version 1.16, so you'll need to use the patch.py Python script to patch your scenario files if you want to use this release with the beta. As usual, this special ULMF version is missing all images of Sylvie from the Memories screen. They haven't changed since the last update, so go ahead and use this version if you already have them.

Get it here:
Download link removed for now.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Teaching Feeling TL Kit Update 3 is released. This update changes the closet buttons so that they have a dot to indicate their color. This change was necessary to gain closet space in preparation for 1.20, but I think it also makes the closet easier to use. I've also made some other minor changes to buttons.

This update also introduces support for 1.20 beta. The prebaked data folder is still on version 1.16, so you'll need to use the patch.py Python script to patch your scenario files if you want to use this release with the beta. As usual, this special ULMF version is missing all images of Sylvie from the Memories screen. They haven't changed since the last update, so go ahead and use this version if you already have them.

Get it here:
mega.nz/#!C0wzQTyY!yKvSMx-MGeoVd3S_bErFqpEgyEXR3l40-WZbEcoxM6s

What board are the 4chan tl links on? I found some expired threads in V and JP, but I couldn't find anything live.

Back