What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

v1.16 VS v1.31

What's new?
Whole crapload of new outfits, two new eroscenes, completely new character (Nephy, the waitress at the cafe), new direct character interactions (Shopkeepers), new clothes interface.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whole crapload of new outfits, two new eroscenes, completely new character (Nephy, the waitress at the cafe), new direct character interactions (Shopkeepers), new clothes interface.
Anybody know how I can access the other clothes in the shop? I'm almost done buying everything else.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you ^^

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and the ability to leave the house on your own, with the option to bring back a snack for Sylvie that you can enjoy over tea.

Ray just posted up a picture on his Twitter of having dinner, so it's nice to see that soon we'll be able to do that as well. It always struck me as odd that you only ever got that scene once. I mean, total waste of resources.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ack. I swear, the game likes to fuck with me, cause sometimes I can add the flowers to the tea, and some times I can't.

GAME! Y U DO Dis to meh? D:

Anyone got any advice on it?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Adding stuff to the tea has a minimum lust requirement. If you fall under it, it won't let you do it.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adding stuff to the tea has a minimum lust requirement. If you fall under it, it won't let you do it.
Yeah, I figured that out, after spending 5 minutes wondering. xD

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an endgame to the 1.31 version now, or is it still a loop?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there an endgame to the 1.31 version now, or is it still a loop?
It's still a loop. Ray's still adding world-building functionality to the game (like eating dinner with Sylvie) so an endgame is quite a ways off. We know what it is, just not when it'll be implemented.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's still a loop. Ray's still adding world-building functionality to the game (like eating dinner with Sylvie) so an endgame is quite a ways off. We know what it is, just not when it'll be implemented.
Which makes it all the more MADDENING to wait for.... fuuuuuuu!!!!!

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the game still selling?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

36320 downloads on DLSite, still the top-ranking game of all time.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I get the first masturbation scene?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I get the first masturbation scene?
You need her lust to be pretty high, then go out alone, and then come right home without stopping at the restaurant.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is late but, with talks about the ending...
what if rey goes full asshole and has the loli-police show up in the last scene...

just food for thought.
Belated April fools.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this is late but, with talks about the ending...
what if rey goes full asshole and has the loli-police show up in the last scene...

just food for thought.
Belated April fools.
If they do that, we will blame it on you. We will hunt you down, perform a sex change operation on you to turn you in to a loli, and do things to you. :cool:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the (frankly awesome looking) closet addition to the game, I hope it means he is gearing up for a more SLG "hands on" aspect to it as well...like in the sex scene, but with dynamic animations, not just CGs.

At the very least, I hope all the images of Sylvie get the "closet" treatment, cause that piece of art is wonderful.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If they do that, we will blame it on you. We will hunt you down, perform a sex change operation on you to turn you in to a loli, and do things to you. :cool:
Just make sure you guys have cookies.

Also, I'd prefer you use magic instead of some stupid surgery. If I am to turn into the opposite sex, I prefer a working womb than a dead one. Coz hot damn, if I'm gonna be a gurl, I want the full package. b'sides, I'm confident I'd be one pants-droppingly-hot badass bitch.

Last edited: