What's new

[Free][Ren'py]High School Crush Simulator - Version 0.6

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
High School Crush Simulator - Version 0.6

About the game
High School Crush Simulator is a slice of life visual novel game set at Lilium Academy, a recently founded high school after a libido increasing mutation was discovered in a small percentage of the population.

You, along with the twin sister you didn't know you had, are part of the first wave of students attending this prestigious new school. Spend your time studying, increasing your social stats, making friends, playing with your pets or by simply exploring your sexuality.

Become friends with the various other students attending the school and you might just end up being in a relationship with them. Date all of them or stay with your one true love.

Explore the school and discover what exactly is going on behind the scenes of your day-to-day life at Lilium Academy. Maybe not everything is as innocent as it seems. Strange noises in the night. Items going missing. Something is going on, you can feel it.

Features
- 1920x1080 Full HD images
- Background music
- 3 girls to date/friendship links
- A school to explore
- Slice of life gameplay
- Social and sexual stats
- Plenty of features and actions to unlock during the course of the game

Support the game

Download Link (Version 0.6)
Visit my for the download links, extra's and add-ons for the game.

Screenshots

Last edited:
OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
If you want to join the Discord channel for this game and the other game made by me (Bright Sun Studios), you can do so here:

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
I just released a patch for this game that will fix some bugs and add a small amount of new content. It can be downloaded here:

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
Change Log Version 0.2:
- Added Rank 11-15 of Ava's storyline
- Added 2 new sex scenes with Ava
- Added 5 new text messages from Ava
- Added 3 new characters with their own romance. Rank 1-10 has been added for each (2 of which are male, 1 of which is female)
- Added 3 new locations: The student council room, the girl's bathroom & the classroom
- Added the first club to join: The student council
- Added bath scenes for all 3 new characters
- Added 3 new masturbation scenes and 2 new toys to collect
- Added tons of variantions to all the social stat training actions you can take in the game
- Added new fetishes and perks
- Changed the main character's menstrual cycle a bit to make it last shorter
- Changed how pregnancy works slightly (and you can now actually get pregnant)
- Fixed a few bugs
- Fixed tons upon tons of typos
- 2 new settings were added to the Options menu of the game: The first one is the style of music that will be played in the background. You can freely switch between the Standard and Persona music styles.
The second setting allows you to switch between all the romance partners you've unlocked on the main menu instead of always showing the last person you romanced
- You can now add a description to a save and saves will show the player name, stats, mode and sexuality of that save to easily keep save files apart from each other

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch 0.2a:

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
Change log Version 0.3:

- Added rank 11-15 to Ella's story
- Added two new sex scenes for Ella
- Add a new masturbation scene
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added a lot of scenes to the main story
- Added morning sickness when pregnant
- Added the ability to tell Jason and Andrew about your potential pregnancy
- Added new Fetishes to unlock

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
Change log Version 0.4:
- Added rank 11-15 to Charlotte's story
- Added two new sex scenes for Charlotte
- Added a new anal masturbation scene
- Added a new pepper masturbation scene
- Added the ability to grow peppers in your pot of soil
- Added the ability to sneak out at night and go skinny dipping/go to the park at night
- Added character reactions to being caught sneaking out at night
- Fixed a small bug with Charlotte's early story conversations

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello. I first want to say that I am enjoying this game and am looking forward to the next update.

I think I ran into a couple of minor bugs (I'm playing version 0.4). I will describe them below. I apologize if you are already aware of these issues.

If your character masturbates on the balcony with the table tennis paddle, it says the "Size" fetish is unlocked. However, when going to change the fetish, "Size" is not available, but "Public" has been added instead. This is shown in the below three screenshots.

This bug also seems to happen whenever you chose an item 4cm or larger, including the vegetables, etc. (I have not confirmed this every available item however).

Another very minor bug - If you choose to masturbate with the carrot, after this is done, your stats will say "cucumber" instead. This is shown in the below three screenshots:

I believe this works in reverse too, so if you pick cucumber, the stats page will read carrot instead.

Finally, this is not so much a bug but a quality of life issue. In a few places, you are not given the option to leave (or go back or cancel or whatever). This is most obvious in the student council room, as shown in the screenshot below. This has the unfortunate effect of forcing your character to stay in the student council room for several phases of the day consecutively, until the game automatically kicks you to a different menu (such as when class starts in the afternoon, or when you are forced back into your room at night).

I hope this feedback is helpful. Additionally, upon request I could provide before and after save files for the first bug listed here (the size/public fetish bug).

OP
B

brightsun

Lurker
Reputation score
Change Log Version 0.5:
- Added rank 16-20 to Ava's storyline
- Added rank 16-20 to Ella's storyline
- Added a new sex scene with Ava
- Added a new sex scene with Ella
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- Added the option to leave the student council room without attending a meeting
- Fixed a few typos