What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Fresh Squeezed Pure/しぼりたて 生] Semen Sucking! Half-angel Lunaria (RJ300400)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
From the circle that brought you and comes their new game:

Premise:
Your typical demon king and evil forces have suddenly appeared on a once-peaceful island. To defend against this new threat, the islanders perform a summoning ritual and end up bringing the half-angel Lunaria to their aid!
However, Lunaria happens to be defenseless and (for some reason) becomes stronger when absorbing semen.

Gameplay:
Typical turn-based RPG.
Absorbing semen from monsters and humans gives you semen-points (equivalent of skill points), which you can use to learn new spells, open special treasure chests, increase stats, and even to add monsters to your party!
Oh but beware, as Lunaria can actually get pregnant (haven't come across this yet) and give buffs to allies while in that state.
There is also an OP weapon stashed away in Lunaria's house which you can use if you don't want to deal with the grind and/or game difficulty and go directly to scenes.

There is a pretty damn big sub-cast, all with H-scenes of their own!

Lunaria can be lewded when getting captured in battle and by talking to people around town.

A total of 31 base H-scenes included plus a bunch of variations!

I really like the art-style of this guy, surprised to not have seen a thread about this game already or links on Sukebei.

OP
fullmetal

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Really no one knows about it or has anything to say? The previous games got a lot of views in their respective threads so I'm surprised no one seems interested

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like there's some tentacles, which is good. Any pregnancy?

souloftheslayer

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi everyone) Mb someone have download link? I tryed to find this game but unsuccessfully(

cr3stf4ll3n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save for this or is this just stuck at the second town?