OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kriss (IronAnt)

HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Pregnant

The other girls dress hit the forest floor literally the second the words left Kriss mouth, and she dragged the other girl over the spring, helping her remove what was left of her clothing there. After she'd lowered herself in, the second fairy woman followed suit, and Kriss was surrounded on both sides by the fey girls, in the fairly close quarters of the pool of water. The water was very warm, but not enough to steam, and Kriss felt herself relax even as she began soaking in it. Fluids began leaking out of her abused womanhood, blue and white goop flowing out of the pool and down into the stream. Without even a seconds hesitation, the one who'd first got into the pool reached down with one hand, and spread her nether lips, allowing the fluids to escape faster. "Best to get it all out sooner, rather than later!" She said, in explanation.

The other responded to her question, seemingly undisturbed by the cum leaking out of Kriss or her partners aid in its removal; "Well, the only village near here is Artmirst. And that place is full of demons, so I wouldn't go there if I were. It's got all kinds of plants, like the one you met, and mutant animals too." The other supplied; "You might be able to walk to Argent Vale, or the Hidden Village. But it would take you days. There are a few other towns sort of nearby, but that's a week at least if you're walking. The cities are even farther. All of them are open to humans though, even though you'll definitely be in a minority if you try for the Hidden Village."

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Ahh..." Kriss would let a relaxed sigh out as her body entered the water. Her muscles loosened as her body sunk into the water a bit, her eyes slowly closing, until...

"..H-hey..." Her eyes would open up, Kriss now looking somewhat flustered as her lips were spread open. "Thanks, but you don't have to..." Kriss would trail off, just letting the well intended person do as she pleased. It wasn't very comfortable, but, she was use to such things. Not being raped, mind, but having men and woman of fondle her in places like pubic bathes. Some got punched in the face, others she just let it slide. Various things factored into it.

Trying to ignore the fey's hand, Kriss would focus on the subject at hand.

"Artmirst, right... I'm not very interested in trying to fight these things, so I'll be avoiding that place..."

'Argent village, the hidden village... Nope, I've never heard of any of these places. Good grief...'

"Well... Guess I'll be heading out to one of those places..."

Kriss would suddenly look down, frowning. Either fey wouldn't have a hard time telling something is wrong.

"Um, you both... I have something I must admit. I don't think this is my country. My world, even. I think I've somehow crossed over to a strange fantasy land. I'm only a straw away from having a freak out about it but I'm clinging to the hope this might be some sort of dream."

Her body shifts uncomfortably.

"If it's true... I'm not sure what to do. I'll never find the information on my identity I've sought out, worse I have nobody. No home to go back to or anything. I'm lost on what I'll do once I accept this place as real..."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kriss gradually felt the pressure inside of her ease off as the fluids drained out of her, but even when the flow had mostly abated, the last of the cum that had been inside of her flowing away, her belly was still slightly larger than it had been before. "No surprise there, I guess." She removed her hand from her womanhood, at least, and settled back to relax against the earthen wall of the pool.

The two women frowned as Kriss spoke about how she didn't think that she was in her own world anymore, and they say; "I don't know what you're talking about... But your identity is something you choose, not something that you have." The other fairy nodded, and said; "Home is where you live. If you cannot return to your own world, eventually you shall find a new home here."

"We are no dream... At least I don't think that I'm a dream. How did you come to be here? And what is you name? I don't believe that you've given it yet."

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kriss would then hug herself listening to the fey's advice.

"I guess that's true... I'll have to drift until I find one. I've been doing that for years now... Doing it some more isn't going to kill me."

She would frown a bit more.

'I bet that old woman isn't even around anymore. Things haven't changed THAT much...'

"My name?" Kriss shrugs, not really minding having to repeat it. "Kriss. I've been wandering for a long time now trying to get information on my past. I got here went my trip through the forest turned into a nightmare. Everything became dark, there wasn't a bit of life anywhere, everything felt so cold and dead... Eventually though, you two found me."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, what are you trying to find out?"

"This forest isn't so bad.... It is a little dangerous though, if you aren't careful."

"It isn't that bad.... Everything was dead, you say? That sounds like Redweed Marsh. Was it all misty, and smelly? It isn't far from here."

"We could show you... Maybe the witch there knows something about you!"

"We'll help you, Kriss! The last human we met called me Lori!"

"And I'm Pitha!"

They both suddenly hugged her, and the nudity of all three women certainly made it at least slightly awkward. Still, she was clean, and much more comfortable now than she had been since she entered the black mist. Now, she just needed some booze, and some food, and a nice long nap, and everything would be alright. Maybe.

One of the two, Pitha, suddenly rose, walked into a tent, and then came back carrying a bottle and a large wooden bowl. She got back into the pool and handed both to Kriss, the bottle black and unmarked, while the bowl was filled with assorted fruit. She sunk back into the water with a sigh, and said; "Figured you were hungry. And you mentioned alcohol earlier...."

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kriss (IronAnt) GMed by Termite

"Well..." Kriss would hug her knees. "A lot of things. I've always had this locket with a photo in it of two people... I want to find out who they are. My parents, maybe? I'd like to find them too... Back when I was a little brat, I was abandoned at some farmhouse by some men I think worked for them. There was a war going out at the time so I think they had good reason..."

Kriss would shake her head. "No, not like that... I don't think it's possible to go back to normally. I like forests honestly, but that place felt evil..."

At the sudden hug, Kriss would do something very rare. Give a small, embarrassed smile. "Thanks. I um..." Trailing off when one got up, the smile almost started growing when food and drink were brought to her. In response, she would clasp her hands together and bow her head.

"Thank you very much... Both of you have been extremely kind to me. If there is anything I can do for you two... Regardless of the task, I'd be happy to do it."

Kriss would quickly reach for the booze.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When the bottle was opened Kriss was greeted by the smell of fermented fruit, and a taste gave her a sweet, savory flavor that helped mask the powerful kick the alcohol had. Whatever this stuff was it was strong.

"Think nothing of it! You already helped us, anyway!"

"If you didn't warn us about the weed we'd probably still be back there fucking ourselves on that thing!"

"And if you hadn't offered to give the troll some 'relief' then he probably would have caught one of us!"

"Or maybe we would have just jumped on top of him because of the weed..."

"And then we'd be the ones turning the stream white and blue!"

That last bit got them both giggling in unison while a rather far off look came over each of their faces. A slight blush rose in each fairy's checks soon after, the thought of themselves pleasuring the plant and the giant seeming to make them far more excited than it should. But it does nothing to keep them from doting on Kriss, and they nearly trap her between them, a hand popping out of the water to grab a piece of fruit to enjoy, the pair even going as far as feeding each other when one finds something she truly likes and offers it to her fey sister as well as to their new human friend.

"Besides, you're our guest, and we haven't had a visitor for quite some time."

"But if you really want to make it up to us... Well, I think you've had enough of that for one day."

"Mm-hmm!"

"So just relax and let us take care of you for a bit, at least until this is over."

A hand lands on Kriss's stomach, and it slowly caresses the slight bulge that was growing within her.

"We'll figure out what to do after that."

Last edited:

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Taking a nice long drink for it, Kriss would begin to feel much more relaxed, her body pains now bothering her even less. Placing the bottle down and letting a breath out, her face would redden.

'That should be enough.... I'd rather not get full blown drunk off this stuff...'

The fey's comments embarrassed her somewhat, though with her face already flushed by the alcohol that could be difficult to tell.

"I'm glad I was able... I'd of probably payed for it had I left you both behind anyways..."

Not wanting to seem rude, Kriss would take a small bite from whatever was offered to her, trying to endure the minor awkwardness of it. The alcohol helped.

"A-alright..."

Her face would, somehow, redden even more at the gentle caress.

"I... Really hope that isn't a tumor..."

She had a good feeling it wasn't. No, what she suspected was something much, much worse. The thought of it tempted her to drink even more. A temptation which she would eventually give into.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both of the fairies seem a bit perplexed by Kriss's statement, and a moment later they share a look that appears to speak volumes between them.

"You really are from some other world."

"It's only been two years since Artmirst fell, but most everyone knows what a Shorn does by now."

They both lean closer once again to give the human another hug, but this one was more about comforting the woman. They lingered as they remained close, an arm from each fey looping behind her back while their other crossed in front of Kriss's stomach to cradle the bundle growing in her. Their heads even rest on each of her shoulders, and they simply sit there for a couple seconds before they start talking once again.

"You really don't need to worry about this."

"The pods inside aren't anywhere near as large as an actual child, so birthing them is far easier."

"It hurts a little at the start, but it gets a lot...easier once the first one gets through."

"We've been caught by a weed before, so we know what it's like."

The girls quiet down a bit after this, and after a little more cuddle time they pull back to give Kriss some room. It isn't much considering how small the pool is, but the smile they give her practically begs her to cheer up a little bit. They even offer to take the bowl and the bottle when they're not being used, and should Kriss ask for anything else one of them would surely do whatever they could.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Looks like I'm finding out what it does first hand... Least I won't look stupid if the subject is brought up elsewhere."

Her attempt at a joke, to lighten the mood a bit, likely wouldn't of done much. As the fey hugged her, there was a small twist of awkwardness. Affection like this was far from common for Kriss, something she hadn't gotten since her childhood. Her journey as an adult had been cold, difficult, dangerous. There were breaks in between it, but they were rare. Nights like this were rare.

"B-birthing..." Hearing it confirmed, she would shudder a little. "I didn't think I'd be a mother... Guess there is a first time for everything..."

Kriss would notice the look on the girls faces.

"Um..."

Kriss would do her very best to force a smile. It wasn't at all genuine, but she hoped it could be convincing.

"Well, this isn't such a big deal. It'll be over before I know it. Then I can forget all about it."

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two fey appreciate the effort that was put into that false smile, but it was pretty obvious that they knew it was forced. They were also starting to realize how awkward Kriss was becoming with their constant attention, and in a few moments the one that was called Lori rose and stepped out of the small pool.

"Almost forgot, we've gotta make a bed for you!"

"Huh?"

Pitha seemed to be a little slower this time, and she looked up in confusion before Lori bent down and started pulling her friend out of the pool. Pitha didn't exactly struggle, but it was quite obvious she didn't want to leave just yet. That's when Lori leaned down to whisper something into the woman's ear, and a sudden realization clicked.

"Yes! Bed! Need to make a bed! Gotta make sure you're comfy!"

"We'll be over here, Kriss! If you need anything just yell!"

With a quick stop to grab their discarded robes the fairies soon left to enter the tent, and Kriss could hear them busying about as they started doing whatever it was they were wanting to do. This left Kriss by herself for the time being, a half-eaten bowl of fruit nearby and an open bottle of brandy in hand. Well at least they were giving her some space.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Sorry for taking so long with this!)

" ...Thanks you two."

Being left alone, Kriss would take a moment to grab at the bottle and take a long swig.

"Ah..."

'Those two are... A bit much. I think I like them though. Despite their coddling...'

Placing the bottle down back down, Kriss would sigh.

'Birth... I... I can't believe I'm going to go through that... It's disgusting! Giving birth to some sick disgusting monster... Tch, I just realized, this could happen again. Worse it could be with something humanoid... I'd have to keep it then...'

Kriss would shudder.

'What a nightmare...'

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Pregnant, Tipsy

Now that Kriss was all by herself she was free to take the occasional drink from her bottle as she pondered her already blossoming pregnancy. The thought of it made her want to drink, and as she drank she could think of nothing but what lay within her. A vicious cycle erupted, and it continued until Kriss went to place the bottle down one last time. Her head started feeling much lighter than it should, and the world itself seemed to spin a bit before she was able to concentrate and regain some of her senses, and by that time she realized her head was resting on her own shoulder as she lay on the edge of the pool. A bit of drowsiness started to overtake her, and sleep sounded really nice at that point. Maybe she'd feel better after a good nap...

"Okay, that's enough of that."

The human suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping around her on each side, and soon she was forcefully lifted out of the water and onto the ground.

"It's dangerous to fall asleep like that."

The two fairies had reappeared, they probably never even stopped watching over her, and they were sharing her weight as they gently eased her toward the tent that was supposed to have kept them occupied. When they all enter Kriss can see that it's definitely larger than it looks, and for a couple of creatures who live in the forest it appears to be rather well stocked. A few furs lay in a bundle at one side of the tent, a couple of rolls lay on the other. Just outside of the other entrance a small table and a couple chairs can be seen, and near that a small extinguished fire pit as well as a few more food stuffs look ready to be put to use. It's a surprisingly well-furnished camp.

"Here we are, you can rest on these."

Kriss was placed on top of the fur pile, and with all those pelts against her still nude body it made for quite the enticing bed.

"Aw, she drank most of it!"

Pitha returned with the bottle and the bowl, and she showed just how empty the thing was to her sister.

"I wanted some, too..."

Lori just ignored the other fey, and she places her hand back on Kriss's belly. It has definitely grown a considerable time, the growth most likely hidden as the girl soaked herself in the stream.

"It shouldn't be too long before..."

A slight rumbling interrupted her, and a moment later the rumbling became a little louder.

"Guess he woke up. You can stay here for a bit while we go talk to the big klutz, okay?"

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"...."

Kriss would begin to fall down, about to embrace the bliss of sleep, until the fey saved her from possible drowning.

"Oh.... Oh! I almost... Drowned..." *Kriss appeared to be having a bit of trouble staying awake, her head bobbing down every few seconds as if she were about to fall asleep. The exhaustion of journey, combined with the draining she felt of the plant growing within her as well as the alcohol now in her system had more then been enough to overwhelm the warrior into sleeping. Though, she just barely manages to keep her eyes a bit open.

As she was brought to the tent, Kriss would quickly law down on the furs going onto her back and shutting her eyes. She would mumble a few incomprehensible words out.

That would be the only reply she would get when the loud rumbling began.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her mind drifting off into the sweet embrace of unconsciousness Kriss would hear and feel the ground shake a bit as something large approached, and soon after the two girls left to speak with the new arrival a bit of arguing could be heard with a loud and gruff voice. But that soon faded into nothing, and the human was soon quietly snoring to herself.

How ever long she was out was uncertain, but whatever had roused her from her sleep was pressing against her stomach and making her feel like she was being slightly squished. The fact that the furs were now gone would not be unnoticed, and as Kriss started to wake she felt her body uncomfortably bouncing against something hard while her arms and legs lay freely hanging over the side of whatever she was draped over. After another rough thud her head started to ache, and her ears felt like they were hearing two hammers pounding away right next to her head when she finally opened her eyes and saw the ground lightly rising and falling.

"I think she's awake."

That voice felt like a stake trying to split her head open, but she soon noticed that she had been unceremoniously slung over a giant shoulder, the golden wall of muscle she lay on looking quite familiar.

"Then put her down!"

"But be careful, she doesn't look too good."

A large hand took hold of Kriss, and though it slightly squeezed her to keep its grip it was still far more gentle then the way she was being carried up until now. In fact it was very careful as it placed her standing on the ground, and now that she could get a better look the troll she met earlier in the day was now towering right in front of her. Waiting on either side were Lori and Pitha, and Lori places a bundle on the ground. Kriss's clothes were wrapped around something, and once they were all down the human would see everything else she had carried.

"Hurry up and get ready. We'll need to start moving once you're done."

Something was definitely bothering the three of them, especially now that they were looking around.

"By they way, nice tail."

Pitha's comment sounded odd, but a moment later Kriss felt something furry brush by the back of her leg. If she dared to turn her head and look she would find a rather splendid looking wolf's tail sprouting from her lower back. Now that she knew it was there she could actually feel it twitching, something in the back of her mind letting her know that she could control it fully as well as whispering that this may not be the only change she had.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"....."

'My... Head...'

"Agh..."

Kriss would finally let a groan out as she finally returned from the depths of sleep. Head aching, body somewhat sore from the events of yesterday, she would rub her head... Then feeling something on them twitch as she did so "What the..." Speaking again, tongue moving in her mouth to form words, the soft piece of flesh would brush against razor sharp teeth. With all of these new discovery's, the girls eyes would bulge a bit. As she was placed on the ground, and the bundle was presented to her, she would quickly begin to do as told. Starting with her shirt and jacket...

"What... What's going on? Um... Did something happen while I was out? Sorry I got drunk like that."

Kriss would frown shamefully as she rubbed her now inflated gut. Thoughts of her pregnancy, or the fact that the troll was now with them, would quickly be forgotten for the moment as the tail comment was made.

"What."

Kriss indeed looked behind her, her jaw dropping and practically hitting the floor. Or it would of had this been some silly cartoon show.

"What?! What the hell is that?! First I feel weird things on my head a-" The girls upset rant was quickly cease due to one of those razor sharp teeth coming down on her tongue whilst she spoke. A few tears would weld up from the pain.

"Ow...."

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There's something out there. Something that doesn't belong in this world..."

With his voice nearly echoing with how strong it was the two fey women lightly slaped the troll on his flanks.

"Quiet! We can't sneak around if you're that loud!"

The big guy actually looked a little embarrassed.

"He said he saw something when he woke up. Some weird thing that looked like a bunch of fleshy gray vines with legs, right?"

The troll nods in agreement.

"When it saw him it attacked, and he crushed it before it could do anything bad, but then he saw more of the things running around."

"They followed him to the camp, and we just grabbed you and ran once we blinded the bunch of them."

"I'm not sure how that worked. They didn't even have eyes."

"Shh!"

A loud roar interrupted the shushing of the load giant, and as one everyone noticed another lumbering mass simply knocking a large tree on its side as it forces its way through the forest. It looks vaguely humanoid, the arms and legs connected to a body with a head plain enough to see, but no other features can be seen on its body. All that can be seen is a towering mass of gray muscle whose completely blank face suddenly turned and noticed the group that was near. A mouth suddenly formed as the flesh of the head split, and a toothy maw nearly large enough to swallow a man whole opened to let out an inhuman screech that was nearly deafening before it started rushing forward.

Perception: Kriss passed with flying colors

A sudden movement off to the side caught everyone's attention, and from behind a tree one of the little vine-covered creatures walked out and started waving its many tentacles in the groups direction. Lori and Pitha immediately focus on that one, but they fail to notice the other two that pop out right behind them and start waddling forward. Instead they take a second to turn their attention toward the massive golden mountain rushing off to meet its equal, the troll's roar sounding even louder but nowhere near as menacing.

From what Kriss can see the troll and the other thing will clash in a matter of seconds. One of walking tangle of tentacles was rushing forward toward her, and the other two were quickly closing in on the two fairies who looked busy concentrating on something else entirely to notice they were in danger. There was still some time to act, the things had a lot of ground to cover, but they were quickly covering it in only a matter of moments.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kriss would rub her head, her tongues pain practically forgotten and the new additions seemingly less important now. In a quiet voice, she would speak. "So... Strange invaders showed up out of nowhere... Now we're being hunted by them... Great. Thanks for saving me..." Kriss, her clothing now on and her head clear, would unsheathe her weapon, wanting to be ready. "I've dealt with situations similar to this... I'll do what I can, no harm will come to any of you if I can help it. I swear."

Then the roar erupted through the air, making the hairs on the ronins tail stand up. Her heart pounded as she formed a got into a defensive stance, a mixture of fear, disgust, and determination rushing through her as she looked over to see the lumbering giant. 'F-...Freak! What is it?!' Stranger then the plant, the fey, the golden man, or the very forest she crossed through to get where she was now. Just looking at it made the girl want to destroy it.

'Stay calm... Stay calm! This is a battle to the death, do not allow the advantage in combat to be taken from you!'

Suppressing her flaring emotions, gripping her swords hilt tightly, Kriss would look over to the same, much smaller, beast that was heading towards them. Her attention quickly shifted to the other two about to ambush her new companions.

"Lori, Pitha! Behind you!"

Kriss would charge at the one they had both been focused on, hoping they would notice the other two coming towards them. She would deliver a slash at her enemy.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Attack (Kriss on Grabber1): Hit
--- Damage: 7 + 12 + 22 = 41 Dead
Attack (Troll on Juggernaut): Hit
--- Damage: 4 + 2 + 25 - 12 = 19
Casting (Lori - Searing Light): Success
--- To-Hit: Success on Grabber2
--- To-Hit: Success on Grabber3
--- Damage: (2 + 4)*3 = 18
------ Resist (Grabber2): Failure - Blinded
------ Resist (Grabber3): Success
Casting (Pitha - Hail): Success
--- To-Hit: Failure on Grabber2
--- To-Hit: Failure on Grabber3

Attack (Juggernaut on Troll): Critical Hit
--- Damage: 3 + 1 + 25 - 12 = 17 Stunned
Grapple (Grabber2 on Lori): Failure
Grapple (Grabber3 on Pitha): Success
--- Pitha is grappled
--- Aphrodisiac 1: 4
------ Pitha's Resistance: 17/21

Kriss's blade sailed through the air with practiced ease, and a moment later she feels a faint resistance as her slash connected. Numerous tentacles fall to the ground, each one severed in one quick strike, and a moment later the rest of the tentacle ball simply splits in half. One section slid to the side, the other simply collapsed on its legs before falling limp.

Meanwhile the other things are proving to show much more spirit. The troll and the other monstrosity collided, the impact felt at even this range while they fight for dominance. The troll manages to strike first, and his fist hammers into the behemoth's stomach with surprising force that made the thing take an awkward step back. But it roared in frustration, and a moment later its own massive fist swung out before it connected with a massive hook. The troll stumbled back a couple of massive steps before he fell to one knee, and he stayed there looking a little dazed as the monster prepared to attack once more.

On the opposite side of Kriss the two faeries looked a little confused. "Behind us-AAHHH!" With the two running tentacle bundles rushing toward them they each suddenly throw their hands up in defense. A moment later Lori's palms exploded in a fierce light that bathed the forest in brilliant glory before it faded just as quickly. The landscape was left a bit charred, a couple leaves burned with small flames dancing across them, and the two balls looked as if they'd been thrown into an intense fire. At the same time Pitha threw a ball of blue light into the air, and it exploded into a small shower of ice that pelted the area in a small hail storm. But none of the chunks manage to hit the things, and they only take a few slow steps before they're running with all their might. They each retaliate by throwing their fleshy tendrils at one of the two fey women. The one that attacked Lori didn't look all that coordinated, and she managed to step just outside of its clumsy reach, but the other proved much more effective. It quickly wrapped its slimy limbs around the woman's arms and waist, and it lifted her over its body in triumph while all she could do was scream and kick her legs wildly. "H-Help me!" More tentacles rose to join the others, and she soon had a number of them working their way under her clothes, her skin starting to get covered in their slime while a sudden blush appeared on her frantic looking face.

With the troll about to be pummeled on one side and Pitha being caught on the other Kriss had to decide which path she would take. She could run toward her fairy friends and save them from the three foot terrors that had already bound one. But that would leave the troll on his own, and the behemoth looming over him was definitely not going to wait for him to get up. She could run over to help the troll and help him fight off the monstrosity, but that would leave the other two women at the mercy of the small things. There was no telling what they would do, but considering how Pitha was bound and how the tentacles were writhing under her clothes it wouldn't be hard to tell what they had in store.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cutting through it was like slicing through butter for the girl. Was it just that weak or had she become that much stronger? Defeating her first foe, Kriss quickly turned to her next, this small victory against the enemy made of butter nothing to celebrate about. Taking a deep breath and mustering her strength, her eyes would dart about, seeing their largest ally losing and her two friends having poor luck. Would she help the troll or save Pitha? It would only take a split second of thinking for Kriss to come to her decision. "Pitha, stay still! Lori, hit the big monster with your magic before the troll dies!" Kriss shouts out as if ordering the girls, charging in to save the caught one.

Was she biased in her decision? A bit. She certainly felt more compelled to save this fey instead of the troll. Despite this, there was a tactical reason too. Kriss felt it would be more difficult for a magic user to free the fairy, more so she doubted she could stop the beast away from them with her own brute strength. No, she needed the combined magic of the two. They wouldn't be of much help if one of them were being violated while the other desperately tried to pry her out as she imagined it.

Unforgiving steel sailed through the air once again, would it fair as well as last time?