VN/TEXT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [FrostWorks] Quest Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
FrostWorks

FrostWorks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yupyup. A little too ambitious and a little difficult at times to make progress, for which I apologise. It's not abandoned by any means and I inch a little closer to the finish line each day, but definitely not going as fast as I'd like. Apologies for keeping you all waiting and I appreciate the ones that continue to show interest, and understand the ones who may have drifted away, because I understand as a player for sure that long wait times are no good.

I could have been smarter and released it in smaller parts but so much of Chapter 2 is tangled together that's difficult to do now, so I just have to push towards the finish line, haha.

Admittedly having this thread open and maintaining it alongside everything else is an extra source of stress for me on top of everything else, so I may decide to have it closed if I can, at least until I have more to show, as right now I think having the thread as it is will only disappoint people until then and I'd like to come back when I have an actual finished game to show for it.

Thank you for your continued interest and support, though, and if you wish to find me you can reach through twitter, email or itch.io.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.