What's new

RPG [ 見影 / FShadow / Mikage ] 異世界娼館ロード / The Lord of Isekai Brothels (RJ331694/RJ407210)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A brothel simulation game, in which you recruit new hires through BF (sex-battle).
Much longer than their previous work: Elf educator (simple trainer game with battle elements)

Story:
You play as Lloyd, an isekai-ed ex-adventurer, now a brothel manager whoring out his elf friend.
In the regular story, you have to face another otherworlder, Kaori, whose cheat skills are crushing all competition in the brothel business. You'll need to recruit new girls, and teach them our world's superiorly decadent sex techniques... Because Lloyd apparently never bothered to teach his elf girl how to give head before (nor did any of her clients o_O).
So you'll set out to properly educate your brothel tenants neighbours, and hopefully gain new girls for your own brothel in the process.

IMPORTANT:
a default new game start has: 1)Puzzles to unlock H content, and 2)Monthly debt repayments. The left-hand options turn these off if you're uninterested in these features.
* If you intend to play fullscreen, be sure you play in a 4:3 resolution (like 1024x768) without any app zoom. Use the windowed mode to check how the game and its hitboxes work properly. Edit: reportedly the patches should fix this(?)
* Keep in mind not to save after you get slapped in the face by an oni. Nope, I was wrong.
* edit: version 1.02 (25/09/2021) and later ones should have most bugs fixed. Update your game if you have issues with some quests or the screen (use the new fullscreen button, not the settings menu one)

Gameplay:
Everything is mouse-operated.
There are day and night times. During the day you'll have few otions beside rest or train. At night you'll either manage your own brothel, or visit someone else's.
The goal of the game is to unlock as many girls and skills as possible, while making enough money to pay the debt and upgrade your skills and brothel.

The three options when you visit a brothel are: Choose partner? / Booked Time / Strip?
The BF menu (Right-click):
maki.jpg
Note the enemy's cum gauge also has a yellow 'minigasm bar'. Go wild when it fills up!
Red is your Energy - you consume it as you act. The lower it is the less damage you deal.
Blue is basically cum. It's usually not a good option to nut, unless this bar is full (in which case you'll take much greater damage). The cheapest 'Booked time' option also comes with '1-shot'.
Usually the 'dick' option is unavailable until you unlock it, through various means you'll need to figure.
'Hand' and 'Dick' can be boosted holding down Left+right click. The move becomes more powerful for an increased Energy cost. (there is an option to lock this pattern at the bottom left in later versions)
Making the girl orgasm nets A-rank, twice is S-rank. The girl's favorability will rise accordingly, as will your popularity in the store.
The beast merchant and the Succubus have most of the tips and power-ups you'll need. Bought items are either used on the spot, or you equip them in the character menu (MC and brothel respectively). Duplicate equipment will upgrade your existing one - this includes the items you get as 'drops', like the EXP ring from your favorite Slime.

Content:
50 bases CGs, for a bunch of monstergirls (slimes, holstaurs, onis, beastkins...) of varying personalities and sizes, each with her sprite and at least a CG with variations. Most skills are displayed via an adequate cut-in.
Might be worth adding, there's not really any NTR element, just a small cut-in for every customer. (errata: OK smtg happens if you can't repay the debt at the end of the month :cry:)

Fetishes/tags from DLsite:
Monster Girl, Brothel, Elf, Fantasy, Big/small Breasts

1.)ウインドウサイズはいくつを対応する
メイン画面では元々ウインドウモードとフルスクリーンのボタンでウインドウサイズを切り替え機能追加
WINDOWS MODE 1: 元のサイズ
WINDOWS MODE 2: 1600x900
WINDOWS MODE 3: 画面を合わせるのサイズ
FULL SCREEN: フルスクリーン

2.)画面エフェクトを省略するオプション
一部エフェクトは一部環境では正常に動作できないから、
チュートリアル中は突然ゲームを強制終了します。
この不具合のご報告して、一緒にテストした方を感謝致します

3.)店舗アイテムの使用を改善

- 不具合の修正
1.) 回想モードでアイテムを取ることをできないになります

2.)色々誤字の修正

3.)細かい不具合修正
1.) 存在しない開発項目なら枠を暗くなるに表示されます。

2.) 女の子の入替り
「状態」ー>「人員」で入替りのボタンを追加、でもミカンとスノウの枠は固定されるので、入替るのは三番目以下の女の子です。

3.) タイトルに戻る機能
「システム」の画面、セーブ以外で他の機能のボタンを追加。

仕様調整と不具合の修正:
1.) CGと回想モード登録の問題
修正前に解放されたCGはセーブデータ上は消さないから、解放したら解放してままです。

2.)リンゴちゃんの二回目Hイベントを発生されない不具合

3.)鬼族の05情報の取る条件を緩和する

4.)細かい不具合の修正
1.)フルスクリーンとウインドウモードの切り替えボタン追加

2.) オート加速ボタン追加
左クリックしたと右クリックが反応がないの報告がありますから。

不具合の修正:
1.) フルスクリーンモードの色々問題を修正
だけと16:9以外のモニターの対応はまだ研究中なので、

2.) 月下の原野で女の子を指名する不具合を修正

3.) 妖狐族の発情期発生条件の不具合

4.) 一部特性を取られない問題

5.) かおりに関する一つ情報が取られない問題を修正

6.) 鬼霊族に関する情報を取る条件を緩和する

7.) 誤字の修正

7.) 他の細かい不具合の修正

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
" Keep in mind not to save after you get slapped in the face by an oni."
Oh dang it.. to late. let me guess my game got bricked?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
" Keep in mind not to save after you get slapped in the face by an oni."
Oh dang it.. to late. let me guess my game got bricked?
Errr, no. My bad, I was simply lacking patience (which ironically resulted in my restarting the game).
You'll unlock the onis for real later on. Interesting fights there when you do.

I noticed absolutely no difference between the 'puzzles ON' and 'puzzles OFF' modes, by the way :unsure:

edit: anyone managed to unlock these achievements?
- kitsunes 1: touch floofy tail
- onis 5: illusions crumble during Maou festival

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Strange, onis 5 = do not use the "take top off" in the option when choosing girls.
Mmm... I take it it's too late now that I've got all the masks removed?
how to hire the boss girls?
You can't AFAIK. They have their own business to run (even after you hire, say, all the Kitsunes like I did). (edit: that changed at some point, not sure when/which patch)

Tit(s)bits:
- The Redheaded Oni seem to prevent 'orcs', which is cool.
- The other Onis have a chance to charge $0 for ther service, which is way less cool.
- Don't change your install path! or the game won't find your saves :cry:

Last edited:

scourged

Reputation score
Full screen mode seems to break during the BF. I can’t move around the window with mouse or click during them.

I also can’t for the life of me figure out what the X and O mean during the end of a BF. I’m guessing it is about ending the scene early but unsure.
Last thing I can’t really figure out is the MP cards during brothel work.

edit: saw the note about full screen

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Full screen mode seems to break during the BF. I can’t move around the window with mouse or click during them.
IMPORTANT:
If you intend to play fullscreen, be sure you play in a 4:3 resolution (like 1024x768) without any app zoom. Use the windowed mode to check how the game and its hitboxes work properly. Edit: reportedly the patches should fix this(?)

I also can’t for the life of me figure out what the X and O mean during the end of a BF. I’m guessing it is about ending the scene early but unsure.
It terminates the battle to save your Energy. It's handy for rematchs, when you only care about unlocking A-rank when you had S already, or you just need that extra affection boost to get the girl to work her butt off for you.
...yes, in practise this is just annoying, since you can abort the battle manually.

Last thing I can’t really figure out is the MP cards during brothel work.
It's as they say on the box:
MP 15 Kicks out the next customer (hopefully one of these orcs holding the line)
MP 80 Advertise - hopefully attracts customers
MP 50 Recovers HP of 1 random girl
MP 150 No orcs appear (but only 1 race of customer can be serviced?)
MP 100 Girls are invincible for a time
MP 100 Girls take half the time to service patrons
MP All Big boost to customer payout (hope for no orc :/)
In practice I only ever use the last one, then the first if needed. The 150 MP one might be useful during these rare 1-race-only nights.
The 100 MP ones are kinda meh, but could be useful on the 27th day (I never got great results compared to the last one).

anyone managed to unlock kitsunes 1: touch floofy tail
Well duh, so this is why they had their estrus day listed... That netted me one humiliating fun defeat :ROFLMAO: and I finally know what these missing scenes were about. For convenience:
On that note, the heart behind the name means the girl's in estrus when it's red... They really gave much thougth to this game! My only wish would be it was a lot longer (it's already a good 10-12 hours game, more if you're an OCD completionist).

Last edited:

arcanvs

Reputation score
I'm trying to do the cow-girls, but it keeps giving me almost no points and only lets me grab their boobs. I know I can make them strip by staring at them, what else do I need to do?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm trying to do the cow-girls, but it keeps giving me almost no points and only lets me grab their boobs. I know I can make them strip by staring at them, what else do I need to do?
Have you finished the quest line with the slimes by advertising their brothel? You learn to make a slime dick because humans can't satisfy cowgirls.

arcanvs

Reputation score
I have all the slime achievemens excep 3 and 9, but it somehow started working when I used the hard touch.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
humans can't satisfy cowgirls.
I beg to differ. Your hands and mouth is all you need :cool:
The slime "onahole+barrel extension" is fun and does boost your sex skill a lot against cowgirls, but is optional.
It does seem cowgirls are immune to normal touch, but some can be finished off by mouth past a certain threshold.

Btw, the accessory you get from cow boss is pretty nice too, worth farming to level 5+. Without it it takes ages to get your hand/mouth skills to level 3.

darkmusicmiku

Reputation score
Urgent help , i have completed 100% intimacy for all girls yet my story doesn't progress at all. It is stuck at "visit cow brothel " at the bottom right of the quest log helps.PNG

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Urgent help
...have you ever been told your definition of "urgent" was somewhat outlandish? 😅
This is a bug that was corrected in 1.02, I believe. You've completed the quest when Mino gave you the item to help you against Kaori - it was an event in the cowgirls brothel. If you haven't seen the credits already, all you still have to do is defeat Kaori, and that's the end of the current game.

@scourged use v1.02 or later. Their new fullscreen/windowed button is much more stable. I'd recommend not using the old settings menu for that purpose.

arcanvs

Reputation score
How do I make sure certain girls appear? There are some place where I haven't gotten A or S with a girl yet, but they don't appear when I go there at night.

Have you finished the quest line with the slimes by advertising their brothel? You learn to make a slime dick because humans can't satisfy cowgirls.
Urgent help , i have completed 100% intimacy for all girls yet my story doesn't progress at all. It is stuck at "visit cow brothel " at the bottom right of the quest logView attachment 41287
I have the same issue as well.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how to hire the boss girls?
I think a patch implemented this, but you can now hire the bosses at some point. Might be post-ending? I'll play through again some (other) day to confirm.

How do I make sure certain girls appear? There are some place where I haven't gotten A or S with a girl yet, but they don't appear when I go there at night.
You know these hearts when you check the brothel's roster? They're the days the girls work on. You'll notice the strongest Slime and Cow only work 1 day/week. :confused:
Incidentally, the girls keep the same schedule when they come work at your place, so recruit accordingly.

arcanvs

Reputation score
I think a patch implemented this, but you can now hire the bosses at some point. Might be post-ending? I'll play through again some (other) day to confirm.

You know these hearts when you check the brothel's roster? They're the days the girls work on. You'll notice the strongest Slime and Cow only work 1 day/week. :confused:
Incidentally, the girls keep the same schedule when they come work at your place, so recruit accordingly.
Thanks, how do I make the fox brothel open up again? I've cleared the main girl but I have an event there and it is grayed out sayng it's waiting for a type of night.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fox brothel open up again
Foxes only come out during magic fog nights.
They (seldom) occur naturally; you need to use the 「魔霧の煙」 incense in the 3rd slot of your brothel. That'll ensure magic fog for the following 5 days, starting the day after you use it. You can confirm it in the event/quest box in the lower right.
Kaede gave you a few at this point (when she explained that :cautious: blame the bare tits); you can buy more from Mimi, or win some from any fox except Kaede (A-rank reward).